May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

2 Likes

Of all the verses I’ve seen used to support the rapture, I’ve not seen Luke 21:36. Jesus is warning to not get carried away with “cares of this life, that the Day come on you unexpectedly…Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” I can’t see how this would apply to the Second Coming, but the “counted worthy” has me thinking. Anyone have insight into this passage?

2 Likes
1 Like

:pensive: I’m thankful that brothers and sisters in Christ–including Pastor JD–take the time to apprise us of prophetic happenings in the world.

Some of us are called to be dedicated students of the Word exclusively. Others are called to preach it. Yet others are called to be watchmen on the wall, warning us of things coming upon us. None of the people in those positions work in isolation. All are needed.

Knowledge of world events does not preclude knowledge of God’s word, nor does it create Biblically illiterate followers of Jesus Christ. These prophetic events, and the knowledge of them, compel us to lift our eyes up, to the one true God who saves. :heart:

11 Likes

Love it, great analogy, I am guilty also, but starting to go nuts trying to figure who is lying to who. The only for sure thing is God.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

You do have to be aware who is teaching it though, Holy Spirit check, all.
Doc

1 Like

They are indeed, coupled with a solid knowledge of God’s word. I can most definitely agree with you on that. :blush:

4 Likes

Same dilemma @VickieV , I wish I had an answer, it’s like walking in a mine field. I hate to say I really don’t trust anything anymore, not a healthy way to go but got to survive. Doc

3 Likes

Oh, my cant hitch my horse to that wagon. But I do love you sister. :rose: :rose: :rose:

2 Likes

Wasn’t Billie Boy in and out of Africa researching vaccines?

2 Likes

Bill Gates aka Billie Goats

1 Like

Just pointing to the lunacy of the article. Those are basically in Lock Step with the agenda.

1 Like

my feeling is that many who claim to have God’s answer to their prayer, are going so far as to being untruthful. they aren’t careful to discern God’s messages as much as they just want to justify their decisions. for us to discern who is doing that or not, is the next question but for now I am headed to a family outing so I’m done for now!

1 Like
4 Likes

Since God is not the author of confusion, and we know who is, then why be confused?

I don’t read all these headlines and supposed theories. Each and every article is a humans view. God knows the end from the beginning, just trust Him.
For every 20 people that write about the same thing, you get 20 different views. I’d rather leave it all up to God.

My call is to read, study and hide His Word in my heart that I might not sin against Him. Then I’m to share His word with everyone.

6 Likes

No worries, I’ll withdraw my question :blush:
Post withdrawn :+1:t3:

So this just happened to pop up in my u tube suggestions today… weird, it’s from 4 years ago, just some science video about new tech. But it caught my eye for sure… luciferase, magnetics, and nano particles all connected?? For those who think there is nothing to this magnetic thing going on I definitely think there is! I’m surprised this is still up… I’m not good at biology, science, chemistry, anything like that. Can someone watch this and tell me what they think this is saying? I’m not understanding what they saying the purpose of these nanoparticles are in the video, but I’m pretty sure they are in the vaccine!

1 Like

I have several very close friends who have gotten the virus. They were hospitalized with it. However, in each case they had underlying conditions.
Heart attack in past, cancer, COPD etc.

My daughter works in a medical office. They see up to 70 patients per day. Not a one of the staff has gotten sick nor a patient has come in saying they’ve been sick with it. :woman_shrugging:t3: No one at that time had been vaccinated because it wasn’t out yet.

1 Like

pretty much my whole family was diagnosed with it at some point. my husband and I (my household) were never tested. the unhealthiest of my family members felt very sick but never went to the hospital. everyone else had a mild cold-type experience or no symptoms at all. I have heard of friends-of-friends being in more serious condition. it was always someone either elderly or with a serious unrelated condition before they got covid. a couple of these people died but I can’t speak on specifics because I didn’t know them personally and can’t remember now what those stories were. it’s been about a year since I heard of anyone getting seriously ill or dying after getting this diagnosis. it seems like once it swept through my family- or we at least thought it did- we stopped hearing about it happening to people we know anymore. yet the big news sources all kept harping on what a threat it still is. we are in a metropolitan area close to supposed hotspots so I expected to see much more illness than I did. I think this all plays into why I doubt the seriousness I hear about it. my friend’s 101-year-old mother tested positive but never had symptoms. nevertheless they quarantined her in her assisted-living home for 2 weeks, and she was “out of it” when they ended quarantine, simply from not being allowed to leave her room for so long and not see anyone, it took vitality away from her. took a while to get back to her normal self afterward. isolating vulnerable people has seemed more problematic than the virus itself, from what I’ve seen, at least round these parts.

1 Like

Hi Vickie. I have had the virus, as had so many in my family and especially my community. I caught it in November (very mild for me) when many in my church were being diagnosed. It didn’t seem to matter if you were middle aged or elderly…most dealt with very mild to semi-moderate symptoms. A few hospitalizations happened, and yes, there were a few deaths that were probably hastened by the virus. My husband and and I are certain to take vitamins and supplements that are immune-boosting, and we try to keep our overall sugar intake on the lower end.

I just want to share this silliness. was clearing away trash in the garage and saw this ad from 1/31/21. propaganda!

“we don’t get enough laughs these days”

oh I’m expected to be in a bad mood? hm…

“but until enough of us are vaxd…”

okay, so let’s turn this from a conversation on a girls’ night “in” into an advertisement for vaccines…

“watch our distance…”

yeah, keep our distance from your shenanigans, CDC…

“learn more”

i agree, ill read the Bible. <3

2 Likes