May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yep, Getting closer to the viper patch.

2 Likes

CBS News Video Diluting the vaccineDiluting the vaccine

Will diluting the vaccine bring down the efficacy and prevent immediate side effects?

(From CBS New York) - A lawsuit was filed against a company that runs several vaccination sites in New York City by an employee who was fired. CBS2’s Alice Gainer reports.

2 Likes

The lucky ones got the diluted jabs.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you Dennis and @FoxMan for sharing the helpful info, it is very much appreciated. i had removed my original post, but the info you share is of more value, and hearted accordingly. Thank you. God Bless and Maranatha! :pray: :pray: :pray: :heart:

1 Like

Bingo!

I wonder why they are not disclosing that they already had this technology in 2017?

Perhaps the patch for jab “hesitants” and “resisters” may be a little “different” concoction… …customized based on their social credit score …after the cyber plandemic and next lockdowns?

2 Likes

Ask Foucie isn’t he the most intelligent doc on the planet?

Don’t you mean FAUX CHI? :roll_eyes:
He might be THE most intelligent Dr…he’s got the highest paid job and all he does is speak out of both sides of his mouth :woman_shrugging:t3:
Good gig if you can swing it :crazy_face:

3 Likes

:sunglasses: I totally agree, he’s the man just ask him and the CCP sponsored media.

Good question for him!

Midweek Bible Study: Pastor Mac

3 Likes

Please watch and share widely. This might help persuade others not to take this injections. Shocking Live Blood Analysis After Vax - LOOK

1 Like

Good evening Violet

Just reading the article about how mold will try and protect itself when exposed to EMFs by putting off higher more toxic spores.
We continue to hear that those who have been vaccinated are shedding / transmitting. Could this be the human body fighting the vaccine?
Just a thought

1 Like

This is so eye opening!!! We truly are living in the days of Noah! If you decide to watch, watch to the end. It’s powerful! Our Savior IS coming!!!

5 Likes

Yet I have reserved seven thousand in Israel, all whose knees have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him.”

3 Likes

Reuters is trying to “fact check” his claims. Let’s see over time, OK?

2 Likes

This is the thing that drives me crazy with ALL reports, I no longer know what to believe. Being human, I will lean to whatever supports my own biases, then this comes along and my brain fries, hmmm is it true, is it a lie from satan, I don’t know.
Safe bet Bible, with Holy Spirit teaching, fasting any MSM news, pro or con, and as poster says, “Let’s see over time”
Whatever way chips fall ,
" The rule of the Messiah is total, he is the One who indeed has Total Authority, nobody else can usurp that authority. It is Jesus who said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me” (Matt. 28:18). That is what makes the earth tremble before his majesty; nothing else!"

5 Likes

all of the churches in my area are either not preaching the gospel at all, and just hint at it and dance around the topic (because they secretly believe in lordship salvaiton), or they outright teach works salvation. So my only church at the moment is this livestream. We are in the falling away, most churches are not teaching the right gospel. There are only a handful that I know of in the USA that actually teach the right gospel.

5 Likes

Everyone who boarded the Titanic for its fateful voyage was confident the ship would not sink. After all, it was even dubbed “unsinkable”!

On board there was a new way to send messages. The telegrapher was so busy sending messages for the upscale passengers that he failed to heed another vessels frantic warnings.

The other ship saw the danger. The telegrapher repeatedly tried to warn the Titanics operator…but the only reply he got was “I’m too busy” .

We are not all “in the same boat”.
Some of us, heeded the warning. Unfortunately, most did not.
This is what I see today, too many people caught up in the world, while Jesus is calling, the reply is “I’m too busy”.
Just a little something on my heart today. :blush:

9 Likes

https://vimeo.com/529524187

2 Likes