May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

There is nothing like natural immunity. I see where certain people (who have an interest in these injections) are outright lying saying your antibodies aren’t as good as their potions. Don’t believe it.

And what we must not forget is there is a 99.8% survival rate for most people. I would tell my doctor I’ll take my chances. The shot is an unknown. Watch Dr.Madej explain what it did to ferrets. Unless that’s their goal with humans, it should have been pulled immediately. So, there’s another reason they’re pushing this so hard. Stand your ground.

4 Likes

Monkey see monkey do:

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/singapore-plans-vaccinate-students-then-everyone-else

3 Likes

If they have to coerce or giveaway things to get you take the vaccine there is a reason! If this were an Ebola break out we would be thinking differently!

6 Likes

If you are being pressured to take a “voluntary” unproven vaccine, then you have every right to be uncomfortable. This vaccine is the problem, not the answer. If it were the answer then no one would need to be coerced or bribed into getting it.

I have read so many comments that tend to go like this …
“I don’t know who to trust”
“Why is my Dr. trying to force this vaccine on me?”
“I’m so confused by all the competing voices that are for or against”
The list goes on and on.

Here’s my answer to Myself. God did not give me the spirit of fear, but of a sound mind…
He is not a confuser, He is the Truth incarnate.
I have not, nor ever been scared of this virus. I either trust completely, that God, who never lies, can’t ever lie, will keep me until the appointed time, or I don’t.

There is an agenda and it’s Satan inspired and man implemented. Has anyone ever thought maybe God wanted us to see who the weak sheep are, so we could encourage them to fully depend on Him for every need? It’s possible. The delusion will be so strong after the Rapture, this is just a mild case.

I don’t smoke, drink or even take OTC meds unless I just can’t stand it anymore. I surely will not have poison injected into me on the off chance I would get sick!

16 Likes

There’s no cure for Ebola, which makes you think hmmmmm, why didn’t they just use that as
a pandemic ? My guess would be because some of the Globalist might get it and die and they couldn’t control the narrative.

1 Like

A story out of Africa today is they are experiencing a real pandemic of the Black Death and Bubonic Plague.

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about this Christian college and am not recommend it in any way… am just sharing as I saw the info about their requirements going back to normal on the Highwire.

No jab required for students or staff. No covid test required to enter dorms. Masks optional. No social distancing and return to normal class size. No temp checks.

BTW, I have no idea why every time I post it seems to be putting it as a reply to someone even if I click on the reply at bottom. Sorry!

2 Likes

:disappointed: This is heartbreaking beyond words. I’m sorry, Grace. Many :hugs: to you and your family.

2 Likes

That is so kind of you, Hopesprings. I don’t live near where she lived, but we occasionally talked on the phone, especially in the last two years, or so. She knew we shared Christ in common. She was the eldest of my mom’s siblings and the longest to remain among us. She loved the Lord and she saw a sickening world. I am expecting to see her again…soon and very soon. :relaxed: I know there are even sadder elder stories out there, but thank you for your heart.:revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Watching now thank you! I think it’s pretty obvious this was all planned if what’s in the vaccine was being developed years ago.

1 Like

Thank you!

Its quite simpel: If the fact checkers say its not true, its true.

Bill Gates pays the fact checkers in Germany and they will say what he wants them to say. Its propaganda at its best. The “fact checkers” are journalists who discredit doctors who are speaking the truth and warn about this gen therapy. Of course will the fact checker cover up the many death from the so called vaccine. But the truth will come out. When Jesus comes and judges the earth after the Tribulation.

9 Likes

I see this as the second coming where every knee will bow. When we are caught up, we have escaped and are happy to see Jesus

because sometimes it is good to remember…

10 Likes

I agree with you. I too, have had my doctors push and ask why. It is very crazy with HIPPA law forms. I don’t know about your health but to give you a little tid bit of info about me. I had been diagnosed with 2 different types of cancer back in 2018. I am now dealing with side effects of chemo and now they are trying to convince me to get the jab. I find this highly upsetting! Physicians take a Hippocratic oath and they are supposed to be my Advocate. I actually thought my doctors would basically say that I would not be a good candidate for this. I no longer trust my doctors because I am finding it hard to believe that putting more into my system would not be the best thing for me. My concern is that they may no longer treat me, due to the fact that I am not getting the jab. I personally feel that this is wrong. To coerce someone to get the so called vaccination especially if it has not yet been approved and the side effects are unknown. The pull is strong on both sides.

California giving $116 million to people who get virus shots

I laughed, then cried, because I am assuming the money will be paid by tax payers.

I will be praying for you that God gives you a direction. My husband and I talk, sometimes I wish God would just come down in a burning bush and tell us what is to come and what to do… But then it would not be Faith.

I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in feeling the way you do.

God Bless you

5 Likes

:heart::hugs:

Hmmm. Okay…as far as the quote issue…You should have this

[/quote]

at the end of the quote but you have this

If you were to change those last two funky sets of quotation marks to a right-hand square bracket, you would be good to go. :relaxed: That right there is the extent of my eensy-weensy measure of knowledge on such matters. :wink:

I will try to do this over, and erase the first one. Thank you.

1 Like

So beautifully said Sigrid!!!

6 Likes

I like to teach so I hope I haven’t discouraged you. :hugs: I would never say anything normally (or normal? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) because honestly it doesn’t bother me. :grin:

Well done :relaxed:

2 Likes

I made a typo and accidentally erased a digit. then I couldn’t find a square bracket to put there, so I tried to re-highlighted all and it wouldn’t go into a new box…oy! So then I placed the quotation marks …and it just went downhill from there. It has been one of those days dear Sigrid. Time for a cup of tea and a break. :relaxed:

2 Likes