May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Good point. And it is indeed an added bonus to their plan. I just think caution is wise not to overlay occultic prophecy over the bible. There will be many points where God will stand alone in His prophecy…if not the entire prophecy itself. Blessing.

1 Like

Amen and agree. How would seals be different than history? If something happens over centuries it is not as noticeable and feels like a normal part of history…not something specific or of a special age or meaning. To me it is like saying “There is a horse that does this or that but it will seem so much a part of natural history it iwll be almost impossible to make sense of it but it is different from the natural course of world events…its special yet not noticed as such…so please don’t blend those together.” I mean it seems like it takes away the power claims Christ is drawing toward and the helpful ways to see meaning in what He is saying, no?

I had held the common view of the Seals and Tribulation as far back as the early 80’s… It was taught to me, but in the last couple decades of discovery in the word, I have changed my mind about how I see certain things.

Nothing to do with doctrines, just context of the word itself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I believe this is what may be causing the “blood clotting” and autoimmune issues in those who have taken the v. The body reacts to EMF frequency as it would a foreign pathogen and attacks healthy cells. Iron oxide brings a whole other layer of oxidative stress and acidity in the body, as it is literally “rust” being injected to catalyze the toxins they put in these jabs. Iron overload by itself can destroy the organs. And if 5G is cranked up to a certain level, it makes sense that thermal heating and a cytokine storm could result. So they can control even the timing of “the event.” One strong pulsed frequency via Haarp or via x-ray, or 5-6G, and its potentially lights out. The sattellites Gates put up for SpaceX could even customize the zap as well. I agree, what they are doing is diabolical beyond comprehension. That they outlined the plan in a 1973 (right down to the use of sattellites) now declassified series of documents, even moreso. But no one was listening…then or now, sadly. Most just dismissed it with the cia- authored favorite phrase of …“conspiracy theory.”

Thank you for sharing these links Carolyn and for the comment. I wish with all my heart there were a physical antidote to undo what these horrific jabs are causing in people. There is a spiritual one, and His name is Jesus. He is the only hope this world has. Maranatha.

2 Likes

Pastor JD, please tell us, which Bible Translation, you read out of please, especially, 2nd Service, The Book Of Hebrews, Chapter 2?

Must be the remake of Pinocchio? :thinking::speak_no_evil::joy:

4 Likes

How much ivermectin?

1 Like

Hi @S_Arney

Based on the transcript of the 2nd service available here, it would seem to be the NIV (New International Version) used for this teaching.

In Christ

No kidding… Jesus is the only answer to it all.

This just occurred to me… if they can target specific cells, like cancer to destroy via hyperthermia, why not cardiac cells? Or, brain cells, since the SPION’s can cross the blood brain barrier to kill glioblastomas?

Check out what’s going on in the 12-18 year old group with this bioweapon…
https://www.facebook.com/100000426915461/posts/4339276326096555/?d=n

2 Likes

wow, that would explain so many of the adverse events we are seeing occur all over the place. The VAERS site claims only 40,000 adverse events and approx. 5,000 deaths to date from the jab. But the interview that Jason posted with Brian Gerrish estimates far more, as in nearly a million deaths, and 450,000 adverse events. As always they conceal the truth to foist the lie. The very fact that they are now pushing this experiment on children, who have a 99.9 Percent natural immunity to this flu virus, is an abomination. Lord Jesus please come soon.

2 Likes

Hi @CarolynK

Is it true that all nanoparticles can cross the blood-brain barrier? If it is, may explain a lot. Studies have shown that EMF causes permeability in that same barrier. A two hour exposure to 2G was even shown to kill beta cells in the pancreas. And one can only imagine what a cell phone next to the brain could do with thermal heating iron oxide. The jab also contains saponins (soap) rust, genetic splicing, antifreeze, and who knows what other neuro-toxins. Gates refused to disclose the “patented” full ingredient list. aka his operating system.

3 Likes

I see many replies on posts in the prophecy update as well as other parts of this forum of people saying they are tired of hearing about the vaccine, the virus, etc. Some in my own family have stopped listening because they said it stresses them out, or they don’t want to hear it anymore. I understand. I’m not going to pass some mass judgment.

But consider this.

Do we believe J.D. when he says that he is about to share what God laid on his heart? We must. We are still listening to him. So if God is prompting him to talk about these things over and over, and then we see posts on the forum saying “we get it, talk about something else” I have to wonder what itching ears look like.

“Tell me something else. I’m tired of hearing the same thing over and over.”

Would we say that to some of the OT prophets whom God used to repeat the same things to a stubborn people? Maybe the degree of stubbornness is revealed in how much God has his pastors and prophets preach the same message repeatedly. I don’t know.

Sure. Sometimes I think “you already said that” but I listen anyway. For whatever reason, God has told J. D. to talk about what he talks about, to the people he reaches. It’s a shame that we won’t listen, that we get annoyed because we want him to tell us something different or new or more relevant. If God is telling him to talk about it for the next five years, will we be willing to listen?

Apparently, God wants us to hear it. A lot. It’s uncomfortable. Open up your ears anyway, and ignore the itching. A pastor shouldn’t be reduced to apologizing for preaching what God told him to.

12 Likes

I’m saying this with kindness, but since I know you’ve been vaccinated I don’t understand your need to comment on those who have not and don’t intend to be.
Whether we choose to go out around vaxxed people or not is immaterial to singling out the unvaxed by making them wear a mask to which the original poster said is happening at her church.
:blush:

8 Likes

They always use false conflations to yoke the psy op (Q) they formed, with the groups they want targeted for hatred and extinction. In this case, Christians. The plant in the picture likely installed and paid for by cia. They like it when their plants make the whole target group look as rediculous as possible. And even more when the group is oblivious to blantant plants.

2 Likes

They might also be tracking people who don’t agree to participate in the survey. Just a thought. This is called research. Why not agree and answer honestly. They already know a lot about us because of technology.

1 Like

So you think we the unvaxxed should shun our friends and families who have been vaccinated? What kind of faith is that?

What kind of Christians would that make us? My faith is in God and Him alone.

5 Likes

You can have any discussion you’d like., however, I’ll not be a part of this one any longer :blush:

5 Likes

I actually ripped it up and binned it , it did not rest well with me especially the £20 incentive :scream:

2 Likes

Read somewhere bibi will do 18 mths before Benny takes over last time: Edited April 2020 was unity government formed.

Maybe preparing new govt for coming Antichrist?

4 Likes