May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

This is what we are now up against with the mainstream media…deplorable

I’m a big fan of not looking at scripture as we have necessarily been taught (or the practice of discerning beyond dogma), as you know. Some of my views are rather super non-conventional. And from my experience interacting with you, I see the Lord’s hand mightily upon you and your life. And i am blessed to know you. You challenge me and cause me to consider. You bless me and help me understand God better in some ways too brother. I would also like to be of encouragement that the concepts and orientations in His word that come to us (sometimes uniquely) are good to hold…but not hold too tightly necessarily…venturing room for other potentials of consideration I would consider healthy as well.

Though I may see what I see, I don’t conclude that what I believe God has shown me is necessarily the actual thing something absoletly means. If I were to take my understanding as how the Spirit works, then my take on Trump as the 1st seal would just be my reality. I say this for we all will likely lean toward those things that have become for us profound. And also contrasting our views with some secondarily preferred potentials helps keep limber and healthy reservations. Like, for me, I would also hold a concern toward Pastor JD’s Trump as Luciferian light perspective. For I know some have fallen into rabbit holes away from the word concerning our previous president.

My preferred leaning on that did not come out of me wanting to see this or that. Just seeking God and watching how things were unfolding. I’m rather convinced or persuaded by the former position stated above. It is either real or it is not real like that. I don’t know which. If it comes to pass, then I guess God was showing me something. If not, than He’d be showing me a host of things I would need to take a look at about my levels of discernment (or what I would presume them to be). This is something easily falsifiable though. There are many things that are not falsifiable, while we are here on earth. In some ways, the easily falsifiable can be less problematic, as they have a much shorter shelf life. But just saying this by contrast…not to consider my views, but perhaps as an example that for most would be absurd…yet how it might also encourage our hearts in openness to whatever God might bring our way to consider.

Hi MamaB. Thanks for this article. I like Lamb and Lion ministries. As I read through the article though, I did not notice the 7 kings and 7 mountains topic. Did I miss something? I appreciate you posting this as I like to consider the varying trustworthy Christian voices upon our day.

As you have kindly offered this article, and I am grateful for your gesture, I have not been as vocal on this forum as some 3 months ago or so, so this may not be something seen much in my more recent posts (which I am sure some on this forum are relieved over…lol…this forum has been so gracious, kind, and patient with me…there is so much love here…amen). I consider almost everything as a position worthy to consider, however, I land on some rather unconventional places on quite a number of points. I don’t mind being encouraged or even challenged, for it is worthy of our Lord that we look to mature…and sometimes it might not be clear where we are or are not sometimes. So I just want you to know I appreciate your reaching out…and am thankful. But also thought to take this opportunity to let you know a little about me because there might be a few points down the road where i will come across likely very different than many or most on this forum.

I love Pastor JD and his heart for the Lord. I agree with so much about his ministry and how the Lord is using him (and has in my life). But there are things I differ with, and some rather significantly. But I always strive for edification in the body, peace among believes, and opportunities of discussion hopefully.

As a sample of a few places I differ from many on this forum, I can see in this article, for example, I would lean toward the 2 Thes 2 “revealing” of AC to indicate the midpoint where he demands worship. Not when he first appears on the seen. I actually I see a twin potentially revealing (at two separate times possibly). But on the first one, if the church is gone and AC makes a deal with Israel, who is he revealed to? The world won’t understand. It would be the angels and saints in heaven…but is that what revealing might mean here?

I believe, for example, that the beast that comes up out of the abyss that kills the two witnesses (Rev 11) is likely that supernatural entity that empowers the AC. Lamb and Lion ministries would look at this though by the church’s belief AC has a resurrection. Whereas I would place the emphasis not on whether there was a resurrection but rather on this supernatural entity that comes up out of the pit and the timing of it. Prior to killing the 2 witnesses, it does not look like the AC has supernatural power…only permission by God and encouragement by the devil to plot and gain natural success, as far as I can tell. During the first half the two witnesses are the ones with the supernatural power, not the AC as far as we see (or that I can see).

So to me, that changes the dynamic a bit by what is meant by the “restrainer.” I know this is not why you brought up the article or were hopeful for me to look at. I am just sharing this having read the article and just letting you know I have some rather unconventional views on several forum hot topics. But yeah, if I missed something or there is a different article you mean to point to from Lamb and Lion ministries…please do let me know dear sister. Blessings.

Amen! As Pastor JD says,
“The Tribulation is for the Salvation of the Jewish Nation”!!:raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

From the article linked, "The seven heads represent seven Gentile empires — namely, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the final empire of the Antichrist. The head with the fatal wound that has been healed is the Roman Empire. We know this from the book of Daniel where it is prophesied that the Roman Empire will be the last of the Gentile empires until the end times when the empire of the Antichrist will emerge from a reunited Europe*** — that is, from a revival of the old Roman Empire (Daniel 2:31-45 and 7:1-8, 24-28). The formation of the European Union.

The prophecies of Daniel have proved to be absolutely accurate. The Roman Empire was the last of the Gentile empires. It disintegrated into the nation-state system that has prevailed to this day. There have been numerous military attempts to resurrect the Roman Empire, most notably by Napoleon and Hitler. Today, the core of the Empire is coalescing before our eyes through diplomatic means, producing a united Europe that will serve as the base for the rise of the Antichrist.

Note of explanation not included in the referenced article: Of its member nations, ten nations, known as the Western European Union, have a separate and special status as full members, while others only have an associate membership, or observer status. This is significant, prophetically, because the Bible tells us that it will be a 10 nation confederacy that Antichrist and his False Prophet will rule from. However, their days in power are numbered. Jesus Christ, the Lamb, will overcome them.

Here is another link that I hope clears it up for you. Let me know your thoughts. You packed a lot in your response, and we can discuss it further if this article does answer your questions.
https://christinprophecy.org/articles/the-antichrist/

Blessings. Until next time.

3 Likes

Actually that is a pretty good answer. I have not heard it before (although would seem rather obvious). I have taken that a revealing mean that some on earth would be aware. Now at the mid point, it will be so for many (while many would still be blind). But it would seem that the sense of revealing is not necessarily pronounced as to in what way. How does the revealing disclose him? If the church were here…then yes. But the church is gone (unless they are here…lol…I know…i know). Because of the way 2 thes 2 handles it, it would appear to be a twin revealing (1 at his coming out originally and one as the fake god). Ultimately in context, it looks like mid trib is more of the focus. But I must agree that it could be talking about both actually. Very good answer James…for that would fit in with, “they should have known.” I agree the tribulation is for the Jews but will also be upon the whole earth (all nations and tongues). But I hear what you are saying. :slight_smile:

That vid from AUS…:cry:

1 Like

@TCC
You have to remember that for the first 3 1/2 years after the Church is gone, Israel will be mighty put out with God. Jealous, that they were not taken since God made the covenant with them and took us, the Gentiles.

So when the Man of Sin comes on the scene, they will be looking for someone to lead them per se. He will do all the right things, say all the right things to them because they all will be under Gods strong delusion.

As soon as he is Indwelt by Satan, they will see him for who he is.

1 Like

I think the fact that he will go into the holy of holies and declare himself to be god will be sacrilegious to them hence why at that point they need to run to the hills for protection, and unfortunately everyone who is not with him face the prospect of being be-headed :frowning:

1 Like

The jews who are following the Antichrist wont be saved. A third of Israel will be saved. But they wont be fallen for the Antichrist. Because everyone who follows the Antichrist will take the mark and get lost.

Its important to remember that - only one third of Israel will be saved.

But that is much much more of any other nation!

3 Likes

I’m sorry that I gave you the same link as before. It does, however, address a lot of your questions. It is frustrating having senior moments. I hope you go out to the ministry and search as well because there are numerous articles there that will help with your studying. Just as with Pastor JD, I trust Dr. Dave Reagan’s teachings and have trusted him for too numerous years to count. He is solid biblically!

1 Like

A lot of the ramenant who finally accept Jesus as their messiah will also be a part of the 144,000 witnesses that will help bring in the harvest :slight_smile: unless u are Jehovah witness then they believe only 144,000 people will make it into heaven?

1 Like

Thanks Bonnie. I did not realize it would be blended with the “resurrection” presumption of AC. I searched for kings and mountains but didn’t think of “heads.” Thanks for pointing that out. Sorry for not catching that. Been a strange week :slight_smile:

Ok, so I have looked at that article again and the new one you sent. Thanks again. There are three difficulties I see with this view:

1. Man of perdition is described in 2 thes 2 as a man who becomes AC. The dragon is certainly symbolic, but in Rev 13 there is a wound to this beast head. I would think Rev 13 is talking about the AC person, no?

2. In the first chapter of Rev we are told a) things that happen, b) things that are, c) and things to come (Rev 1:19). Chapter 4+ are things to come I believe. When it is said “5 have fallen…” was it meaning from the time of John or at the time of AC? A pure futurist view would not see the dragon as historic. On this historic theory some say it is Catholicism, and the wounded head is indicative of loss of historic papal power to be revived.

3. The historic view makes sense for all heads but one. And in a sense it might make sense for all (although it does not fit the layout given in Rev 1:19–that the dragon goes back in time). When did Medo-Persia persecute the Jews? They were empathetic and Cyrus freed them from Babylon to build their temple and city. I suppose we could say Pilot of Rome washed his hands and therefore was empathetic to the Jews to an extent…trying to be benevolent. But we know in 70 AD Rome sacked the Jewish Temple. We could say that Haman wanting to inialate the Jews represented Persian persecution (Esther). But Israel was shown constant benevolence from Persia and is not known as her persecutor historically. So how can it be the dragons head? Would one of Satans’ heads be benevolent? That is where I don’t think the historical view of the dragon fits. I am not hung up on a resurrecting devil though. I think it is explained with supernatural power from the abyss. Not as resurrection but a possession God permits. If that makes sense?

ALSO, one bonus point – Daniel was never told who those kingdom of animals were. We related it to history after the fact. Daniel is told what the statue dream nations were. But not that the four animals were its match. I believe those are all end time kingdoms. Like the nations we have today…not the 1st century ish…if that makes sesne?

I said, only one third of Israel, which means every jew on earth. I dont see that I said that I wrote something that only 144 000 people will be saved.

But the ones who are following the antichrist wont get saved. Doesnt matter jew or gentile. The scripture is very clear about that that only one third of israel get saved. The sad part is, that the jews who are following the Antichrist will kill in the future our brothers and sisters to the noahide laws they install.

Sacharja 13,8-9
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

The jews/gentiles who are worshipping the Antichrist and build him the temple wont get saved. I highly recommend anyone to inform themself about the noahide laws what they are meaning to the gentile. Because if you are worshipping Jesus Christ, you have to be killed immediately. Thats idolatry for the jews who are waiting for their messiah, which is the Antichrist.

Hi Redeemed. Yes, that makes sense that they will give head to AC leadings. It is an interesting thing to consider…the Jealousy of Israel. It certainly could be. We don’t know the world’s reaction to the rapture. Or that it would be understood even as such. But yeah, perhaps Israel might have an inkling. As for the strong delusion, I understand 2 Thes 2 presenting that as a result of any on earth that had time to repent, were warned by an angel not to take the mark and because of the world’s (including Israel) stubbornness at that point, then they would be strongly influenced to believe a lie. But because of the unique nature and timing of abomination of desolation moment, my understanding is that that strong delusion is reserved for the day the devil claims to be God on earth. If that makes sense?

Actually Bonnie I don’t think you gave me the wrong link. I was reading most of it but searching specifically for kings or mountains. But the article used “heads,” so I read the parts around it but not that specific matching take regarding the 7 headed dragon. So your article was fine. And I did read most to get a gist…so I am glad you pointed it out, it was my bad.

The way I look at things is not in respect to solid bible teachers or not. That may sound absurd. But please let me explain. First of all what I don’t mean: I don’t think we should seek out non-solid bible teachers at all. That of course is a huge waste of time. But here is what I do mean: Among the solid, well, I find they are solid for differing reasons. Some are very solid in the reformation denomination from which I came from. But they are solid on certain things and not so solid on others. A minister having solid biblical teaching, for me, is more like a starting point.

For most of us, we will lean toward a teacher or two more so. I did this for a number of years myself. But as we have been creeping into the age we are in (along with years of my own studies and experiences) I realize that solid bible teachers can differ. I don’t think that makes either one “unsolid.” In some cases, they can’t both be right. So I like to lean on the strengths of those I trust. Like Pastor JD. There is so much beauty to the man and his exposition as well. But I would not always side with his views, takes, or interpretations. For me, that in no way makes him “unsolid.” For various teachers will have strengths in varying areas. The important thing, I believe, is that we know the solids. Blessings :slight_smile:

I got a survey a month or so ago from my HMO offering a five dollar amazon card for doing a survey about my feelings on the jab. I ignored it.

3 Likes

This is the link I should have given you: https://christinprophecy.org/articles/the-antichrist/

It answers your question #1, which I believe is accurate and my long-held understanding. It is not the AC who has a fatal wound to his head. A clue to the identity of the seven heads is located in Revelation 17:9-11 where the imagery of seven mountains is used to refer to the great kingdoms of the world. We are told that at the time John was writing (about 95 A.D.), “five had fallen, one is, the other has not yet come” (Revelation 17:10). That would mean that the kingdoms past, in order, would be Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece. The current kingdom (“one is”) was Rome. The one yet to come is the kingdom of the Antichrist which will be based initially on control of ten kingdoms [European Union], but will expand into a world wide empire which will be the eighth and last of the Gentile world kingdoms (Revelation 17:11).

1. Yes, Chapter 4 and forward are the things to come. Again, the world empires noted above had fallen at the time of John’s writing. John was living during the Roman Empire and had been banished to Patmos for his testimony of Jesus by the Roman Empire. The RCC is not in view here in Chapter 4.

2. I do not in anyway subscribe to the historic view. It is distorted and borders on Preterism if not embracing it. Satan and AC are not one and the same. It is Satan who enters the AC. The AC is not resurrected. He is possessed by Satan. Thankfully, we do have the historical records that confirm the identity of the kingdoms. That is fact. King Nebby may not have known, but they are identified historically. The revival of the Roman Empire today is history repeating itself and is revealed through the European Union. The old Roman Empire fell, but it has been resurrected in these last days in the form of the EU and from which the AC will arise. There is no resurrection of the AC because he is a man living and breathing right now somewhere in the shadows waiting to take center stage.

You keep studying! There is much we think we know and do know, but there is much we do not come close to knowing. I am so looking forward to sitting at Jesus’ feet as He teaches us all that has transpired since the beginning of time because He knows the beginning to the end! And the end to the beginning. Blessings.

2 Likes

I would think, the strong delusion begins immediately after our departure.
How else could it explain the fawning all over the Man of Sin as being great and to be followed blindly?

Those who have knowledge of the Gospel and what happened to us, will know. They won’t be deluded. They will know why they were left behind. They will be those hiding from the Mark, after coming to salvation because they knew about Jesus, yet they never actually believed He is who He said He is. These are Tribulation saints.

1 Like

I saw an interview with two people in this academy and something did not sit right and I didn’t know what as it appeared they were of the anti movement. Now it makes perfect sense as they are in this academy. Controlled opposition indeed. Sigh :pensive:

2 Likes