May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I think this little-read opinion piece on brighteon by some unknown author is meant to sow confusion and is more likely the opposition than the physicians exposing the lies. Weak argument. There are real enemies these doctors are up against.

1 Like

@FearNot

First, I’m NOT saying I agree with the video!! But this is the original. Someone did post it before in another thread I think.

I heard someone make a comment about Tenpenny advising folks strongly on interviews and videos to stay away from jabbed people as they are shedding and it is very dangerous. And then she speaks at a huge conference and one of the first things she said to folks was to hug each other. The person on the video said that was contradictory… I guess if its a freedom conference it was assumed most of those there were probably not jabbed but IDK. Just sharing what I heard. :slight_smile:

I’m not actually sure what I think about it yet…

4 Likes

I appreciate this, @Violet . I had not seen it before. I think it is an important share because everything is so multifaceted in these days. Layers and degrees of deception

So today on Highwire Del Bigtree, who had been out ill for the past two episodes (first time in 220 or so episodes!), gave a long speech at the end outlining what happened to him. I won’t go into it, but the thing is that as long as I have watched Del has been very much in favor of natural medicine, but today he made a big point of telling how much we need allopathic doctors and how they saved him. Today’s show was ok and yet it felt a bit off normal to me as well. Did anyone else pick up on that?

I’m asking because he is part of the group mentioned in the above video also, and I did watch it when it was first shared some while back, so I’m not sure if it is coloring my perception.

I hear what you are saying but the best way to approach this though is the word first and how we think what it says or implies second. What the word does not tell us:

a) How the world reacts to the rapture is not told us
b) Is the world even aware of the rapture–we are not told
c) If man is blinded by Satan, could he not also be blinded about the rapture (from Satan not God?)
d) Should we go with what we think and feel and hypothesis of alien abduction, masonic world dominance etc? Should we employ that into the word of God as our understanding and then re-interpret the word to match or blend with human projection and church pop cultural theory?

This is not the way. What the bible does say:

1. Satan blinds us (non-believers are already deceived) even if a man returns from the dead to warn they will not listen – Luke 16:31)

2. 2 Cor 4:4 – The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

1. An Angel comes from heaven warning the world not to take the mark (Rev 14:9) – Would God send a strong delusion to keep the people from the warning of the angel?

Number 3 is a very good question. Because then you have an angel warning from heaven while God is deluding everyone. But if we look at what the word says:

2 Thes 2:9-12

that is , the one whose [j]coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and false [k]signs and wonders, 10 and with [l]all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not accept the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason God [m]will send upon them [n]a deluding influence so that they will believe [o]what is false, 12 in order that they all may be [p]judged who did not believe the truth, but [q]took pleasure in wickedness.

a) All deception of wickedness for those who parish (power and false wonders)
b) that deception come via amped up false signs and miracles BECAUSE…
c) …they did not accept the love of the truth.

So we have 1. Those who love wickedness get 2. false signs and wonders, because 3. they did not love the truth, 4. therefore AFTER ALL THAT God sends them a strong delusion. This appears to occur “after false signs and wonders.” But even if the false signs and wonders were meant also as a means of the strong delusion too…this would not occur until the mid point…for Satan is not working miracles until that time according to the word…when he demands worship.

I believe the beast that comes up out of the pit indicates this (Rev 11). He has power to kill the two witnesses. If Satan had power during the first 3.5 years of the tribulation…they two-witnesses would have a competitor. On the contrary, from the word, the devil is not able to touch them. Is there any biblical proof that the devil lands on earth with signs and wonders right away?

1 Like

You’ve lost me.
Here’s two things I know for sure.

1. The rapture WILL happen
  2. Those, for example, in my family who refused to give their life to Jesus, WILL know what has happened to me. They will not be deluded about that!

On the remaining text in your post, I never implied that Satan will be doing signs and wonders right after we are gone! The Man of Sin will be on the scene, and will still be just a man at that time. However, how do you think this Man will be able to convince people he has come to bring order out of chaos and they believe him? Even those who should, by having a passing knowledge of Jesus, know better?

1 Like

So, if we dissect this, what do we have? Controlled opposition. New Ager’s warning us about the vaccine.

The vaccine is a problem, right? There are other credible credentialed people coming forward with research to affirm that the side effects are real and serious.

These New Age people are warning us about the vaccine, but they have their own agenda to mislead us. To where? To believe in New Age philosophies because they are the “saviours” on the scene to warn us of this nefarious vaccine lie?

I have heard Tenpenny, Madej and Mikovitz all claim to be Christians.

Is this an attempt to win the confidence of true believers in Christ and lead us down some garden path?Is this an attempt to confuse us?

This doesn’t change my opinion about the experimental vaccine. This just creates questions about why they are pretending to warn us about it. What is the game?

Anyone with any thoughts on this?

6 Likes

Interesting you say that as earlier this week one of the six or so pastors I follow taught of his belief in a theory that another had soundly refuted a while back. :frowning:

1 Like

Nor mine! But yes, that last is what I have been wondering about myself. If there is controlled opposition as some have suggested, what is the point/game?

I do have a theory…

1 Like

I’m not positive who falls into these categories but I believe they exist as you describe there. so it well could be one or more or all of the people mentioned in this conversation. finding mikovitz on that new age website, definitely made me not want to listen to her again, even if she’s telling the truth about covid and the jab and such. perhaps she’s controlled opp. I hear Alex Jones is, but again I don’t know. this feels like I’m veering into gossip. but then I remember that the point of this conversation is to discern something important. I think another layer of the purpose behind controlled opp is for one of such people to eventually be the center of a scandal, so that maybe we will doubt what’s true about what that person told us, when that scandal comes to light/pass. to discredit everything that was said. that’s just a personal feeling I have about controlled opp.

4 Likes

Bless you for your heart toward your family. I think your thoughts are admirable and right…and yes your family will wonder. By seal 5 there seems to have been quite a bit of persecution…perhaps of many that came to Christ because of us from before, amen. I don’t think your family would be blinded by a strong delusion from God once we left though. Many may repent. According to seal 5 they will amen. I was speaking to the general sense that God send a strong delusion to the world once we are gone is what I was addressing.

Amen. That’s the spirit. :slight_smile:

I know you did not imply signs and wonders and miracles during the first half. I kind of threw that all over the first half to show contrast. To show what the word of God is showing us about when God sends a strong delusion. And it is mentioned with Satan’s signs and wonders which occur once the two witnesses are killed. I said that because I don’t see the word telling us a strong delusion of God comes before that or at any other time. I mean just look at how messed up and easily led the world is right now. I think the world has been pretty dumbed down. If they can fall for all this…i would think Satan blinding them is plenty to push them over the edge for the first 3.5 years.

You are thinking this from a pure heart seeing all things pure. Though Christ send someone from the dead they will not believe (Luke).

Maybe alien invasion? My take is that is likely to cover up the moves they want to do on climate change. But with demons involved could go there. Honestly, to me it is interesting to consider but does not matter. It will be something. But we have been shown in a major way how easily duped we all can be (or many of us) and yet you are asking how can the AC deceive to such a degree and God not be sending strong delusion? I totally understand what you are saying…I am just saying that we can be very deceived very easily. This is a cake walk compared to what is coming…the time Jesus says even the elect will be deceived if possible. He did not mean COVID or rapture. He meant Matt 24:24 false wonders and miracles. I am just meaning to stress that because that is the time frame I understand God is sending His strong delusion is all i meant though. Blessings.

I could have several thoughts on this. Some are pretty out there…and remember…that’s me saying that :grin:

1. The deep state wants to look proactive and helping while really causing the pandemic. So they raise up new agers to do their bidding while they slip some poison into the batch of vaccine (most people seem to be ok…and it could be that some have bad reactions because of the vax or because they got the planned fear factor…the more people that don’t take the vax, the longer THEY FEEL they can keep COVID ALIVE and it would be our fault for yes…falling for it once again). This does not mean I am for the vax. You asking for pathological reasoning…and that is what is brought to a theater near us by the deep state. lol. Just trying to help.

2. The new age are people that want to know truth and spiritual experience. They mean well but are greatly deceived. If we look at youtube, there are SO MANY videos out now of real believers who came out of new age. So maybe its nothing. Maybe its just people that want to help that are deceived themselves and going to hell.

3. There is the Luciferian Light theory (that new agers gang up with Trump and rule the world into mankind’s next evolving). I actually believe this as a potential. I mean something that wild could happen. But on a scale of 1 to 10 of possible? I would give it about a 3 (even with all that has occurred during our bozo circus times). Reason being is that it makes for more sense to me Trump is the 1st seal. Yeah…i’m biased…i know. :blush: But a 30% chance is actually pretty high in my book. Especially when it conflicts with my most favored theological theory.

4. The good news is that we did not elect Marianne Williamson. We are not that far gone. Neither did we elect Joe Biden. So it will be interesting to see how that all turns out, amen. But my last point would be to say that the devil is jealous and desperate. In politics getting ahead of the story is a strategy. Like if something bad about someone is coming out, you might do a story about how rough life was for them growing up so you gently sit your audience upon a fluffy pillow when the news hits. That way, there is a sense of ownership of narrative we give credence to. Because now that political side that got ahead of the story in magically in our heads and hearts. And when we get to the story, we are at home with the whole ahead of the story-ism thing that just happened to us. In like fashion, maybe the devil knows a bunch of stuff is going down and he’s trying to get a head of what God may do in our final days…and wants us to opt in to his ownership of the narrative. Just saying. :slight_smile:

Blessings.

2 Likes

Like they served Fauci up to us a greasy silver platter :frowning: Here…hate this guy. It might have surprised them how in love America fell for him. At least their plan is back on track now :crazy_face: Just bein playful. Blessing dear sister. :slight_smile:

yeah. I get the feeling something else is brewing as they are suddenly letting out it may have escaped from a lab and that gain of function stuff about Fauci. We all know they could have kept covered up or swept under the rug if they really wanted to. Look what they did and continue to do with so many other things. And also all the stuff happening with Gates. And people are suddenly allowed to talk about that stuff whereas we were censored before. You still can’t talk about other stuff though.

I have my theories but they are more tin hat that yours @TCC to some people anyway

2 Likes

Amen Violet. Some pastors in my previous years offer very deep and complex balances for this in my life. I know they are right about so very much. And so utterly dramatically and severely hurtfully dead wrong in others. I check into a rubber room once a year and just act insane to blow off some steam…seems to take the edge off. Lol. That would be easy to do actually rather than weathering it all from and through the deep and hugely expensive dynamics invited into the context of our lives (as we measure it out…so it is measured back). Definitely a stretching exercise. Glad to hear this is coming to your notice. My personal thoughts on the matter is that it is a sign a spiritual maturity to trust God with our leaders that differ and having varying things to offer. And it is equally a spiritual emotional IQ (if I might say as such) to not fall for either as well. Blessings dearest and most lovely sister. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But the tables are starting to turn. If that was the plan…they only got so far. People just buy more guns :slight_smile:

Whatever your theories are always take them before God. Sometimes the craziest of the batch gets the prize. The one word of caution I seem to keep coming back to this day and age is: Let us keep in mind, we live in a post modern era where the flesh wants to see through stuff. But seeing through everything is to see nothing at all. The safety valve against this I believe is to hold to several possibilities and put them on a track like horses and see how they do. At least that has worked for me. I will certainly be shocked if it goes some ways. Even shocked if it goes the way I am thinking. But I know in my soul there are things that can and will happen none of us thought of. That is the one thing we can be sure of. That sweet romantic spot with our dear Lord. :slight_smile: Blessings.

Yeah i think you should write a novel. Sounds intriguing. The one odd thing I thought of out of the blue (something buried deep inside…not knowing how to express itself) is that the falling away seems to be that period of time leading up the 5th seal and then mid trib. So in contrast…even though we see a lot of apostacy in the church today…its not the “falling away.” So for God not to call it that for today, is pretty merciful and has me thinking more upon empathetic lines. Of course there is also the thousand year reign of the Catholic church. What ever that messed up and hurtful period was…it was not “THE falling away.” Sure might have seemed like it though. So get something published or get something out on pureflix soon. Blessings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s keep watch and keep a discerning spirit. We are all here for a reason. Let’s trust Jesus to guide us through this craziness. And we should keep sharing and talking about all of this. God bless you Allllz.

4 Likes

It’s so convoluted and confusing. Let’s keep praying and asking for discernment.

3 Likes

Perfect description of propaganda. Your thoughts may be out there, but what we are experiencing is way beyond out there. We didn’t elect any of this. The story is unfolding in front of us. Yes, we would prefer to go into the protection of denial, but we can’t, we are all awake and are watching what is unfolding in front of us. I believe that we are here together to affirm, support and pray for each other. Keep thinking and analyzing. Keep praying. Take care. Your sister in Christ, the real Christ, not the new age counterfeit nonsense that is being served up. Let’s stay on the narrow path together and keep speaking up to share the truth.

6 Likes