May 30 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Technically I guess you’d say it is man made! Man didn’t turn to Jesus when they were given a chance, so what befalls them is their own fault per se.
(My own opinion, of course :blush:)

1 Like

Whatever it is we are experiencing, Jordan, is bad. Amen. But Rev 13 looks to indicate the midpoint of the tribulation where AC demands worship (per Matt 24:15). And Rev 17 & 18 imply a timeframe when the unholy confederation will go against the harlot. This is after her highly visible ride on the beast, and is one of the events the occurs nearing the end of the 7 years tribulation. Blessings.

1 Like

I think so. At this stage, nothing cast in stone.

thank you I will check out harbingers!!! as for CBN - Christian broadcasting network, right?- unfortunately I have gained reasons to not totally trust that source. but harbingers I have not heard of so I will check it out. thank you so much for your help!!!

1 Like

Are you serious? :smiley: Spy-ons?

The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs)

2 Likes

Yes, Christian Broadcasting Network. I do agree with you, that I have reasons not to totally trust that source as well. But, they do post articles about things going on in Israel, and Christians being persecuted in other countries. You don’t find those anywhere in MSM. I pick and choose what I want to read from there though.

1 Like

thank you for your additional, informed, educated info!!!

I love Pastor JD, and am glad he is pointing out the dangers of the vaccine and his concern of the attitude and aspirations of the present powers that be in governance. I think it is helpful to be concerned with the shape and plans of the globalists (such is found in the Georgia Guide Stones). However, I think it is helpful also to consider that the way the seals, trumpets, and bowls unfold during the tribulation may not always or centrally be related to globalists agendas. Certainly there may be some overlap. But as we understand it in our most holy faith that the judgements in Revelation will be opened and brought forth by God. And in so much as this is true, may or “may not” correspond with the the globalist plans. Again, I think it is helpful and reasonable to point out concerns of how indeed they may relate (especially with the advances we have recently seen dogpile on us from the globalist agenda). But I believe it is also wise to consider it may not altogether be related necessarily.

For example, when we look at Rev 6:8 we see the following: “Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, and famine, and [j]plague, and by the wild animals of the earth.”

If we compare that with Rev 9:18: " A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire, the smoke, and the [m]brimstone which came out of their mouths."

…what we see is that in the latter case we are specifically told how many were literally killed by the plagues. But in the former (verse 6:8) it does state that authority was given over a fourth of the earth, but does not say that all that were under that authority died or were killed. It is possible, and maybe even likely that all 1/4th died or were killed. But the scripture does not specify.

In the event 1/4th are killed, I believe we could end up post trumpets with 500 million (taking into consideration all the other deaths from so many things (perhaps deaths not even mentioned) that this desired globalist number of 500 million be reached by the end of the trumpets. However, if we do the calculations it may come out to a sizeably different number too possibly.

We are just shy of 8 billion people today. 8 billion - 2 billion is 6 billion. 1/3rd of 6 billion = 2 billion. At the time after trumpets, there may be as much as 4 billion people (perhaps 3 billion, give or take a billion). This number is 6 times the size of 500 million (even with reducing it by 1 billion).

I think it is helpful and reasonable to discern how things may unfold keeping the globalists plans in mind. But I believe it is also reasonable and helpful to understand how the book of revelation unfolds without lending perhaps too much power to the globalists. Blessings.

3 Likes

And how could they? :slight_smile:

Most true believers in them have left to find other true believers. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Ok? You can’t make this stuff up… yet, they seem to always tip their hand when practicing engaging in their dark maneuvers. They love to mock us.

2 Likes

The old adage “Hidden in plain sight”…

3 Likes

I wonder if they are the control group of some sort. If so, will they exit the control group during #3 or #4 or no exit at all? The Bible does say there are those who do not have the mark at the end. Interesting… thanks for your info. Blessings to you

1 Like

@SonshineLady

Thank you and your prayers are very much appreciated :heart:

1 Like

It’s no wonder non christians and even christians are of different opinions on church , just proves to me you need to be in the word ,study the word and check everything lines up with the word …

2 Likes

That’s very interesting! Thank you for that information.

I am not saying that Roswell was the first UFO sighting. Cave drawings seem to indicate that UFO’s appeared going quite far back in human history. However Roswell was different. For the first time it purported to be the crash of a UFO and a government cover-up of the same with the possibility that they had wreckage of the crash. Here is more information about that: 15 "Facts" About The Roswell Incident That Don't Make Sense

From the time that the Roswell incident took place UFO’s began to occupy significant space in the mindset of humanity as a whole. UFOs began to be all over TV & Radio. For example; The War of The Worlds movie, My favorite Martian, etc., etc. That’s why I call it the beginning of the “modern era” of UFO’s. Also from 1947 the frequency of UFO sightings has really ramped up. Here is a link that helps to demonstrate that . Why Have UFO Sightings More Than Doubled Over The Last Two Years? – Investment Watch

Now the frequency of UFO sightings is off the charts. The presence of these fallen angels in the sky indicates that the appearance of Anti-Christ is very near.

1 Like

No but I heard someone who spoke about it.

Bill Gates with some doctors are now playing false prophets.

(Just my opinion)

Thanks for sharing.

Lol. Yes James. My personal take is that it is the USA. But over the course of the first few years of the tribulation, anything can happen for sure. It may not be America. But likely a big player nation at the time. Currently that would be the USA, but we are still waiting to see if there is a demise of her before hand. Blessings.

Rev 16:19

19 The great city [i]was split into three parts, and the cities of the [j]nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered in the sight of God, to give her the cup of the wine of [k]His fierce wrath.

Rev 17:18

The woman whom you saw is the great city, which [m]reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Rev 18:9-10

9 “And the kings of the earth, who committed acts of sexual immorality and lived luxuriously with her, will weep and mourn over her when they see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing at a distance because of the fear of her torment, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’

Rev 18:16-21

16 saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, she who was clothed in fine linen and purple and scarlet, and [n]adorned with gold, precious [o]stones, and pearls; 17 for in one hour such great wealth has been laid waste!’ And every shipmaster and every [p]passenger and sailor, and all who [q]make their living by the sea, stood at a distance, 18 and were crying out as they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What city is like the great city?’ 19 And they threw dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea became rich from her prosperity, for in one hour she has been laid waste!’ 20 Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you [r]saints and apostles and prophets, because God has [s]pronounced judgment for you against her.” 21 Then [t]a strong angel picked up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “So will Babylon, the great city, be thrown down with violence, and will never be found again.

I have heard more than one Biblical scholar say that they think the AC could quite possibly come out of Rome. They reference Daniel 9:26-27.