May 8, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

I had heard it said that the actual building of the temple will occur in the first 3 and 1/2 years of the trib. There will be no successful push back to its being built because the two witnesses, will be present on the temple mount. Anyone who tries to interfere with the work being done, as the two witnesses witness to the world, will be destroyed by the two witnesses. I thought that sounded pretty awesome.

2 Likes

In the Beginningā€¦ā€¦when the Lord Jesus Christ created the Universe, he blessed mankind with a wonderful fragrant and beautiful green plant called Artemisia annua, which later became the basis for Ivermectin.

Artemesia annua, also known as ā€œSweet Annieā€ or ā€œSweet wormwood is a powerful medicinal plant which, in accordance with Godā€™s Word and promises, serves mankind as an effective antiviral, anti-venom, anti-parasitic, anti-cancer, and anti-malarial plant. (multiple studies and proofs below) Amazing how God knows the end from beginning.

It has been shown in studies that the actual plant God created is even more effective in its whole form than any of its patented bits, (aka profitable analogs or derivatives).

The following is unrelated but intresting article for those who may be affected by the injection.

PTL
Love and blessings :heart:

10 Likes

As I understand it, 90% of medicines/pharmceuticals are currently made in China. When or if those supply chains are severed along with the others, it may not be a bad idea to have a couple natural options in place till the blessed hope.

If i had any conditions like high blood pressure, asthma, or diabetes, etc Iā€™d probably want to do a few searches on DuckDuck go to find natural alternatives. Dr. Sircus has some good simple solutions for those issues on his site.

Last I checked, there were many seeds for the easy-to-grow Artemisia annua plants. Iā€™m not sure how hard that is now to source ivermectin, but since the globalists were trying to add things to it so they could patent it and jack the price upā€¦i think iā€™ll stick to the Sweet Annie tea and capsules for now if needed. After the last two years, i donā€™t trust anything pharma at all. But thatā€™s jmho.

11 Likes

Thank you GR! Iā€™ll try that!

2 Likes

It is here. Scroll up to the one that says Vanden Bossche Warning.

Yes, thanks dicv, i pray this doesnā€™t happen!

2 Likes

Thank you Wren! Iā€™ll look at that today! So interesting!

4 Likes

You can also stock up on prescription medicine (IF you have the funds) using services like Good Rx. You can get more refills than traditional insurance allows. I counted nine different sites on the first page when searching ā€˜pharmacy discount cards.ā€™ There are also tons of sites for prescription medicines.

If youā€™re not confident about how to find these discounts, Iā€™d be happy to help if I can. Natural remedies are probably bestā€¦. but if you donā€™t know how to use them (or which one to use) they can cause problems. Iā€™ve tried to find alternatives for blood pressure meds and heart medsā€”- no luck. And Iā€™ve yet to see a natural remedy for glaucoma (which causes blindness). Iā€™m thinking about switching to a habit of taking meds two days on and one day off when things get worse (if Iā€™m still here).

In the final analysis, Iā€™m trusting God. I will try to gather things as I canā€” to benefit my family or others, but He IS our Source.

I used to pray that God meet specific needs. Then I stretched my faith to pray for abundance in specific areas. Iā€™ve recently been impressed to pray for miracles for our God IS a God of miracles. Kinda sounds like Iā€™m in training and the Holy Spirit is my Coach, doesnā€™t it?

I try to stay ā€œprayed upā€ for all the people I know, people I meet in passing, people I donā€™t know at all, animals, and even those (who in moments of my weakness) I hope roast in hell. And then I ask for forgiveness for my arrogance; thereā€” but for the grace of Godā€” I would be.

Recently became aware that most of the Ephesians 6 armor is made of defensive tools. There is only one piece that is offensiveā€” the sword, the Word of God. Thatā€™s what we are to use in this fight. I pray we, children of the Most High, are even now wearing the armor of God; that we stand strong, witness boldly and keep our eyes and hearts focused on our King. It is in Him we trust and in Him we pray. Amen.

6 Likes

Morning Emma,
I was re-reading a few of these posts and it occurs to me that you might be thinking Joelā€™s Army is headed by Osteen. Not sending you a PM cuz I had never heard of this army either.

Dennis @dlcv posted their description from the GotQuestions.com site. Before Dennis posted, I was already searching (kinda worried that Joel Osteen might be leading any type of army, lol). Found out itā€™s not Osteenā€™s followers, but an army spoken of in the book of Joel. After a bit of casual reading about this group, Iā€™m wondering if they wonā€™t be a second fulfillment of those who kill Christians, thinking theyā€™re doing God a favor (kinda like in John 16:2ā€“ itā€™s about another time but our future could be similar).

Iā€™m posting a link to another site. It gives description, belief, and current leaders of this movement.
https://www.equip.org/article/joels-army-marches-on/

1 Like

Can someone send you some Dennis @dlcv?

Oh, I just got that! First thought you misspelled it. Total agreement.

3 Likes

Oh, to be honest, I didnā€™t know anything about this Joelā€™s Army thing. First I heard of it was on these forums. I simply meant Osteen as being more recognized by many as a false teacher, yet other false teachers (such as in the female teachers group) get a pass by the same crowd.

1 Like

Me?!? Mispell? Mispelā€¦ Misterspellā€¦ write words wrong?!

2 Likes

A cover I ordered for my travel Bible many years ago and the note that came tucked inside it. Pray for them. :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for your sentiments, Julie. :slight_smile: Although I share Pastor JDā€™s concern as shared in opposition to NAR ideology, amen, I believe it is good to hold to those convictions but also consider too that most of the church at large does not ascribe to futurist Revelation view and perhaps form considerate ways to engage a world where they have drifted so far downstream (including the church in general too). Like missionaries preparing to engage with nuances of their foreign culture, stretching how to relate to a world that does not see very well can go a long way.

My escatology is futurist and I believe we are on the cusp of the tribulation. Not to date set, but my guestimation (as far as providing a context) would be at or around 2024. I do agree with Pastor JD that there are plenty of distractions and of course, politics will be right up there with the best, amen. But I would see transitions from globalism to nationalism not exactly categorically distractions. If so, Iā€™d render a guess it to become potentially overwhelmingly loud. What I understand to be occurring like with Twitter (which wonā€™t be officially governed aright by Musk for about 6 months) and 2022 election potentials is the first seal unfolding. I am pretrib rapturist. But my personal conviction is that the church might be here to witness seal 1ā€¦and ironicallyā€¦Iā€™d see that as the bang zone for rapture blending with the Rev 12 sign. Rather than a distraction, Iā€™d see nationalist takeover (if it becomes really a thing) as affirming the church launch period. Blessings.

1 Like

Is this the ā€œcovenant with the manyā€?

3 Likes

Although the best convincing sense that the 1st seal is the AC, to me, is the Daniel 9:27 covenant made. Outside of that, I would think the 1st seal is unlikely AC for the overwhelming reason that he only reigns for 3.5 years starting at the midpoint (although no doubt he aspires through channels of power to arrive at its peek down the road). Pastors associated with Calvary Chapel, such as Tom Hughes, recently have been open to considering the 1st seal as something other than AC (which I believe is a reasonable openness potentially). Albeit Tom Hughes would still see the 1st seal as an evil force, for most of church history, the 1st seal had been viewed as a good event (barring of course the early era beliefs that it was Roman military). The fact that the 1st seal had been viewed by the church throughout history as mostly good is not in and of itself a testimony to its correct interpretation (for most of the dark ages the Catholic church ruled and it would be reasonable to understand that the pope might want to be seen in a white horse kind of light too). But seeing the 1st seal as AC looks to be a relatively new interpretation i have found no earlier than the 1800ā€™s. Just because it is new though does not mean it is incorrect. Because mine is really newā€¦lol. And may be correct but also may be very incorrect. Only God knows.

But what I see the 1st seal as is what we might see coming potentially (if it goes that way): A push back against globalism and the elites we presume that will lead us into the tribulation. In my view, the globalist elites get overthrown and more reasonable governance is established for a short time. In my view, the 1st seal is not one dark force against another dark force or the light against the dark. Rather, to me, it would appear to be more considerable in the sense of providence. That God might demonstrate His power in wrapping up the age of grace. Demonstrating His justice upon the earth that is about to undergo the tribulation. Kind of like a last powerful opportunity to recognize Godā€™s good character before it will be very difficult for the world to comprehend how to understand God during the tribulation (lest their hearts be open during such a difficult timeā€“for Godā€™s default character is not to destroy His creation but to creative and provide). I believe this view would be specifically helpful to Israel if any might pay attention because I would see seal 2 as likely Ezekiel 38. And then seal 3, in my estimation is likely the globalist elite retaliation and newly revised conquer of the evil age under Godā€™s wrath. So if any of that true, I would not consider the 1st seal a distraction as much as a location device of the bang zone for the rapture. A sort of blueprint silloutte highlighting in fanfare the age of the rapture. Blessings.

1 Like

e74468e90bf561a6b62b2290bcbd02ba

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

I am sure you have heard that China most likely has the largest Christian church. When I was there in 2007 before the 1st Beijing Olympics, I received a tour from a teacher I worked with who was Chinese(most likely a communist party loyalist or something, always asked me interesting questions) and she pointed out that there was a Christian church (above ground) in the city. I am not sure why she pointed this out as I wasnā€™t the best representative of the faith at this time (actually still working out the faith :slight_smile:)unless they were hacking my laptop where I always read Jack Kelly on Sundays.

Either wayā€¦I believe most of the above ground churches were shutdown in 2019 or were made to have a picture of Xi Jinping instead of the cross or Jesusā€¦not an expert. But I remember this happening right before the release of COVID which interestingly shutdown temporarily the churches around the world.

I have been told that the Chinese experience extreme persecution and jail when they are Christian and go through terrible conditionsā€¦both physical and mental.

Regardless, I hope they are praying for us and the rest of the world and the Lord raptures us soon.

Edit: China may not have the largest Church. Who knows the number in each countryā€¦Wiki doesnt, we are all one blood in Christ.

1 Like