May 8, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about what seems to be a full plate prophetically by virtue of how every Bible prophecy leading up to the pre-trib rapture is in play today.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

21 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

15 Likes

19 Likes

It’s unfortunate that Kirk Cameron, of Left Behind fame, has abandoned pre-trib rapture in favor of Dominion theology to the point of almost blaming the decay of America on pre-trib folks who are just “waiting” for Jesus to return instead of doing the work so he would.

Dominionism is EVERYWHERE. It’s ingrained in nearly every evangelical fight-for-the-country movement you see.

31 Likes

therein lies the rub…

15 Likes

I was witness to this too in a telegram group. I left it immediately. I thought they were Christians and once I heard that we had to take over and have dominion over the earth before Jesus come back Holy Spirit guided me away. I never returned. Very very prevalent in the charismatic movement.

25 Likes

Exactly. So much “we must do the work” out there.

I’ve come to realize that Christians who don’t believe in the pre-trib rapture might have all kinds of titles and reasons (Reformed, Dominion, etc.) but it all comes down to this: we must earn our way through works.

“God has to purify the bride!” = Jesus’ death on the cross and saying ‘it is finished’ wasn’t enough; we have to prove we’re worthy by going through our own suffering to show we’re worthy, which is a significant slap in Jesus’ face when you realize that’s what they’re saying, even if they don’t realize it themselves. Sometimes it’s out of guilt, realizing their sin, and realizing they deserve punishment; they can’t accept the grace of Jesus’ gift so they want to kind of “earn” their salvation.

The rest is all works, too. Work to change the country, elect the right people, have the right programs, expose the right truth.

If you have even a smattering of works-based confusion in you, you’re easy pickings for the devil. He’ll deceive you really easily, as we’re seeing in the politicized “christian” movements to fight for political power, to “expose” darkness as if you could expose darkness through your own fleshly (i.e. sinful) actions…

I’ve come to realize how much of American Christianity has an undercurrent of works. Be holy enough, work hard enough, suffer enough, feel enough guilt…and then you might be worthy to get to heaven.

It’s something I struggle with now and then, and when I take the huge leap of faith to just believe what Jesus did on the cross was enough—what freedom and joy there is.

28 Likes

I’m not sure what Joel’s army is about. I just know I’ve stumbled across many articles and quotes from him making it clear where he is at now.

1 Like

I’ve seen this a lot in various conservative leaning Telegram groups (or other social platforms). I’ve come to see a few identifying markers of such groups:

• Just enough truth there to confuse people so they don’t realize there’s a lot of poison they’re consuming with the truth.

• Strange fixations on “exposing the darkness” or going from “dark to light”—it’s getting to the point where it feels luciferian and yet, other self-proclaimed Christians are responding to that with Bible verses and hearts and amen

• The leader of the group or movement claims to be a Christian but tends to rely on a few well-known verses taken completely out of context to justify fighting in the flesh for things that aren’t of the kingdom. A lot of conflation between Israel, the Church, and zero understanding of the end times.

• No focus on the Gospel. Little mention of Jesus, but plenty of vague God references.

• The person in charge acts as the revelator, the one who knows all the secrets and understands things, and is dishing out the information and “educating” or “enlightening” their followers so that they can go and do likewise.

• Followers who talk about praying that the leader will prevail and succeed as they fight for what’s right, etc. In other words, there are a lot of Christians out there praying for political machinations and people with platforms based in grifting and political conservative-esque New-Age gnosticism instead of praying in line with the outline Jesus provided us in Matthew and Luke, or in line with what God says he is going to do in the world.

There are more things I suppose I could say; I’m sure you’ve seen some of this and had that sense of the Holy Spirit saying “get out!” like I have.

Like you, I felt strongly I was to leave this stuff, but so so many conservatives are completely caught up in it to some degree.

12 Likes
6 Likes

Well, you learn something new every day, my goodness.

4 Likes

You guys, sorry! I’m so sorry to keep taking up space on this forum. I had to listen to JD today in spurts so I’m writing in spurts.

The testimony at the end, about the Christian hospital, is parallel to something I’ve been thinking. I want to say I’ve been noticing it, but I can’t be sure; it might just be a case of looking for it and therefore, seeing it more.

Anyway, here’s my running theory:

The American church has, for so long now, been trying so hard to be palatable to the secular world (relevant! cool! trendy! hip! see, you don’t have to be weirdo to be a Christian! you can be “normal” just like everyone else!) that when the pandemic came along, it had few options.

I’m seeing secular businesses being more freedom-loving than churches. Not just in mandates, but in an overall approach to how they phrase things to employees, the language they use, the rules, the public messaging, and so on. That is, a church that had a kind of slavish devotion to do whatever it could to make the world not hate it has to toe the line more than a secular organization because they always have to overcompensate for being Christian.

So we get big-name Evangelical leaders quickly and loudly pushing the jab, equating mandates with loving your neighbor, etc etc etc. And you get a “christian” hospital being more aggressive and cruel (as described in today’s testimony) than a secular hospital.

When the church hops in bed with the world, it comes out uglier than the world. Not to be crude, but a prostitute dressed as a one talking like one and behaving as one is not as shocking as a bride in a wedding dress behaving as one.

(The flip side of the other extreme is a church so busy battling the world with the weapons of man that they are ugly and confrontational about how they will not comply.)

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing sister.
I think if your not born again, or don’t know the Word , or are not submitted to the Holy Spirit a great majority of professing Christians will be led by the flesh to these ideas. What a deception it is.
The best thing after God saved me was pointing me to the Word and hearing Jan Markell right away so I started studying prophecy and was led to Pastor JD who I praise
our Lord for.
I look forward to listening to Pastor JDs update soon.

6 Likes

Yep. It’s subtle to evangelicals who are maybe fully against someone like Osteen, but can’t discern (or don’t want to) against other teachers that they aren’t prepared to call false. This leaves the door cracked open.

8 Likes
4 Likes

WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN! RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!

This already fractured world is on the threshold, one breath away from the Tribulation, and that should tell us that we are half a breath away from the Rapture!

Matthew 24:6-8
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

• WARS AND RUMOURS OF WARS

ISRAEL vs IRAN
I believe that the coming week is going to be explosive! Israel is calling for the head of the leader of Hamas! Calls for tougher action and Sinwar’s head in particular have multiplied in the wake of Thursday’s attack, despite the likelihood that doing so would spark a fresh war between Israel and Gaza!

Expect multiple terror attacks leading upto May 15th!

Ahead this month on May 15th is Nakba Day on which Palestinians mark the “catastrophe” that befell them with Israel’s 1948 independence, and Jerusalem Day on the 28th on which Israelis mark the 1967 reunification of East and West Jerusalem!

There also is a blood moon on the 15th of May 2022 which represents danger, in what could to be the timing for the Psalm 83 war to explode and exactly one month later is Pentecost on June 15th which could be the closing of this dispensation of Grace in our Rapture, when the Psalm 83 war is in full force and as the late great Chuck Missler said that the ‘hidden ones’ mentioned in Psalm 83:3 refer to the “raptured saints” or believers in Christ who are caught up!

I believe that from the ashes of this coming Psalm 83 war, will the Antichrist rise to confirm the Daniel 9:27 covenant!

Amidst this war Isaiah 17 is very well waiting to be fulfilled!

Russia warned that Israeli strikes in Syria Seek to ‘Escalate Tensions’ and the Russia’s ambassador went as far as saying that Israeli airstrikes in Syria are “provoking” Russia to react!

Remember that the local Arab Muslim preachers in mosques inside Israel predict, according to calculations based on some Koran verses, that Israel will be completely destroyed by July 8, 2022! This is what is fuelling them!

A major war in the Middle East is inevitably coming anyday now! Israel, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and Iran have all been preparing for such a war for decades, and when it finally arrives the death and destruction it will cause will stun the entire planet!

RUSSIA vs UKRAINE and NATO!
Vlad has planned something bad planned for tommorow the 9th of May!

CHINA vs TAIWAN!
Tensions are rising between China and Taiwan and the world is waiting to see if now is the time China will invade the tiny island nation.

The South China Morning Post reported on China’s recent movements. Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning has led a larger than usual strike group to train in the western Pacific as tensions rise over Taiwan. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has only bolstered the Chinese and many believe China will invade Taiwan next.

• FAMINE
An engineered food collapse! Empty food shelves, supply chain breakdown and sky high inflation! A news headline on the 13th of April 2022 read 'A loaf of bread meets global inflation’!!! That’s right out of the Bible! (Revelation 6:6) Is it a coincidence that the shortages are the very crops that Ukraine exports to other nations, but will not be able to do so this year? I don’t think so. The Ukraine Conflict Is Just a Sideshow!

“No Compliance, No Food” - Dr. Mike Yeadon Breaks Down His Thoughts on the Sudden Disruption of the Food Supply…
"Since this is not an accident… there is a plan to reduce the food supply to the point that you are dependent upon the state to be fed. So they don’t need to starve you; they just need to make the number of calories available a little bit less than you would want, and since that would give rise to food riots, then they will put in place either martial law or rationing, and rationing will be driven off digital ID. So this seems to me why they’re doing it because you have to eat, and they’ll say, ‘No compliance, no food.’ "

• PESTILENCES!
Here Are 5 New “Pestilences” That Have Suddenly Appeared Around The Globe
1. “Unexplained Hepatitis”
2. Japanese Encephalitis
3. Ebola
4. The H3N8 Bird Flu
5. The Mystery Disease That Is Killing Horses In Colorado

…and Bill Gates warns ‘we’ve NOT seen the worst of Covid’: Microsoft billionaire says there is ‘way above five percent’ risk of pandemic generating more transmissive and ‘even more fatal’ Coronavirus variant!

And yet the Scoffers and Mockers say ‘Where is the promise of His coming?’” (2 Peter 3:3-4) and continue to live like in the days of Noah!

• THE WORLD TODAY IS LIKE IN DAYS OF NOAH AND LOT!
Jesus said when He returns, the world will be “like it was in the days of Noah”

Matthew 24:37-39
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Across the globe earthquakes are off the charts and civil unrest abounds!!

The world is plagued right now with a supply chain crises, famine crises, war crises, coronavirus crises, financial crises, inflation crises! The globalists have engineered this global crises! The stage is so set up for Mr. Fix It (the antichrist) to come on the world stage to bring fake peace from this created crises!

As the globalists say ‘Never let a crises go to waste’!

The motto of the globalists is…

"Order Out Of Chaos"

THE GLOBALISTS FORMULA = CREATE A NEW LETHAL VIRUS + CREATE WAR + CREATE A SUPPLY CHAIN CRISES = GREAT RESET

"Problem - reaction - solution"

PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION!
The global cabal have their game plan The Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution in place and are moving the final chess pieces into place.

The narrative being sold to the public goes like this that COVID-19 is crippling the world, major disruptions due to natural disasters attributed to climate change, and cyber-attacks targeting key industries are causing worker shortages and the inability for ships and other major transport systems to reach their destinations and putting global supply chains at risk to crash the economy and bring it to its knees!

This engineered “shortage” of workers and goods such as food and computer chips plays right into globalist stooges’ hands. As prices skyrocket, the economy will further deteriorate and panic will rule the day. People desperate for basic necessities will turn to looting and violence which will give governments a new excuse to lockdown and subdue their populations.

The true narrative points to the global elites using these unfolding calamities as the perfect convergence of manufactured “problem-reaction-solution” scenarios. These “created” crises are deliberately put in motion to move the world towards global governance based on the UN (Agenda 2030) Sustainable Development goals, a new financial system, and a China-like surveillance state.

Pandemics, climate change, cyber terror, and manufactured supply shortages are trojan horses used to remove individual rights, destroy nations and governments, and push and condition people into a new technocratic society.

All of these events allow governments to implement “emergency” measures while consolidating more power. As these scenarios play out, control mechanisms such as biometric surveillance, smart technology, social credit, Universal Basic Income, mandatory vaccination and digital ID/wallet systems are materializing by the minute!

A “Pandemic Treaty” Will Hand WHO Keys To Global Government!!

UNITED NATIONS ANNOUNCES KLAUS SCHWAB OF THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM AND THE UN GENERAL SECRETARY ANTONIO GUTTERRES HAVE SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO ‘ACCLERATE’ AGENDA 2030!!

The world is looking for Mr. Fix It right now to bring about order!

Just as Jan Markell explained in her article “Top Ten Bible Prophecy Stories of 2020,” the world longs for a savior in the midst of meltdown.
“With the world in a meltdown mode, millions are looking for just one superhuman man to bring back peace and prosperity,” Jan wrote. “He is waiting in the wings! Most have rejected Jesus Christ. They will cheer for a short season for the antichrist.”

THE RAPTURE — A FORCEFUL SNATCHING AWAY FROM DANGER!

The nature of the rapture is a forceful snatching away of the true church from a significant and specific danger or threat!

The Apostle Paul uses the term
episynagōgēs (Gk. ἐπισυναγωγῆς) in 2 Thessalonians 2:1 to refer to the rapture.

The world is most assuredly speeding towards a Tribulation trajectory, but the Rapture will happen first!

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, the Rapture is the next event on God’s prophetic calender!

“All of this is a set-up for the Rapture of the Church, as the Church escapes the horrors of the Tribulation and its global government,” Jan Markell recently underscored. “It won’t end well for the globalists, eventually. It will end gloriously well for believers.”

Luke 21:28
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/convergence-the-perfect-prophetic-storm-is-brewing/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

27 Likes

Ahhhhhh mannnnnnn!!!

You werent suppose to say June 15th! Now it is not going to be June 15th!

2 Likes

Dear Keegan, how are your wives parents doing? Weren’t they ill a short time ago?

Sabia has grown to be a beautiful, talented blessing to us all!

4 Likes

Dear brother/ sister…that’s bro Chad’s in laws…

4 Likes