May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Just read your message. I’m so sorry!!!
May the Lord comfort you and bless you.

7 Likes

It’s just me but the vaccine doesn’t even matter to me now. It is worldly. Salvation is heavenly. I hate the poisoning happening but it is dividing believers. That has to make Jesus cry.

6 Likes

https://www.rt.com/news/523590-france-health-passport-covid19/

4 Likes

Yes I agree the Vax is dividing believers when the only thing that matters is Jesus and the salvation of others … Also we need to have discernment wisdom in these times …
Always going to seek truth guidance love from God’s word making that our first port of call always in every situation ,daily , every second . Amen

Glory to God :pray:

6 Likes

Hi,

It was supposed to say updated to 5G during the lock downs.

1 Like

Can you explain the whole 5 G to me? I feel I’m missing something with it? It’s in my phone already?

1 Like
3 Likes

I am so very sorry, dear sister. :pray:

2 Likes

Dear…I’m not an engineer My father was and he explained things but that was 20 yrs ago. I can tell you that 5G is super strong. Faster than the speed of light imo. Can you imagine from 4G it’s 500 times stronger. Like downloading a movie. Unreal. However…the radio waves and band widths and etc are so powerful and strong that it is expected to effect our health. We tend to accept these technologies but truly there is grave danger. The AI power is huge. It has a connectivity possibilities that can venture into Transhumanism and control all money. Nanotechnology. Control is the key. An implanted chip or implant of some kind that will cause demonic activities. Possession. Death. DNA and genetically modified borrows.

Don’t let me scare you as I’m sure many here know much more. I hope I helped. Just the basic info. God bless.

2 Likes

Ok! Yes you have, I have heard the term a lot but really wasn’t sure what it all entails

How did you go about finding it on ROKU. I searched for the channel and didn’t pull it up.

Never mind! I figured it out.

1 Like

Well, okay. I got his channels added but now can’t find where they are, how to access them on ROKU.

It added it to the end of my list on the Home tab. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

My belief now is only in Jesus. I was a Trump follower and never Q. I don’t have any faith in a human anymore.

8 Likes
2 Likes

PREPPING FOR A CYBER PANDEMIC : CYBER POLYGON 2021 TO STAGE SUPPLY CHAIN ATTACK SIMULATION. WILL CYBER POLYGON 2021 BE AS PROPHECTIC AS EVENT 201 IN SIMULATING A PANDEMIC RESPONSE?

What lies inbetween the numbers 2 and 1 is a globe and once that globe is taken off, you get what you see in the picture below! So there it is again hidden in plain sight! Event 21…hmm…Cyber Polygon!!?

DECODING THE WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM LOGO!
The logo for the World Economic Forum that will be meeting in August is an elegant graphic, elegant but evil. It’s a multi-layered eye of Horus that contains a very special time code, and also presents an ominous warning declaration.

http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws

Let’s explore the artistic features of the design, because this is about the “World” we see the blue arcs that very obviously suggest the earth with the blue color it has when viewed from space. The shape of the circle traced around by the arcs is a fundamental symbol of time, as evidenced by the ancient Ouroboros. The earth’s blue appearance is attributed to water, and that is a very familiar metaphor for time. Combining the earth with the time symbolism we have space and time – and this power combo is being ritualized in this image, which is a magickal work. This layer of symbolism is strengthened and energetically multiplied by the way the arc crosses through the letters O in the words. Each intersection of the arc with a circle is a crossing of a circle, even the crossing of circles. Each crossing creates a cross, of course. Cross Circle – like XO – signaling Space and Time. Because the arc is actually two arcs and even, as implied through extension, 2 concentric circles, the theme is multiplied further.

The space-time ritual is a fundamental of this Occult symbol, and another is the imagery of the mark of the beast. This is HUGE – involving multiple kinds of layers! The light blue arc crosses through three letters O – and OOO is 666.

We have previously identified the mark of the beast as a biotech replication of the DNA of the beast that occurs as each individual who receives the mark is transformed. The genetic splicing will result in a special construction called a triple helix. Both of the logo’s OOO-as-666 symbols resonate the form of triple helix DNA. This is another level of MOB imagery!

Notice how the letters I and C seem to be standing out over on the right side. The IC, when you say the letters, is a homophone for “eye see” as in the all-seeing eye, AND the Eye of Horus activated in the Illumined.
In French, water is “eau,” pronounced as a long O. The blue arc of the logo that suggests a big blue O seems to hint at eau, water, which covers the bulk of the surface of the globe. The arc has two segments of different widths. The wider seems to have settled on the bottom, like water seeking its level. What I see in this compares to the meaning of the other part of this logo, with their motto, “Committed to Improving the State of the World.”

The motto is separated from the other elements by placing it under a heavy line. What they are really telling us is apparent when you know the plot. If you compare this to the giant tapestry hanging in the UN Security Council Chamber and consider what is pictured as underneath and separate, you can interpret the meaning of their motto.

The keyword here is: Nephilim. They are buried in the earth, bound, awaiting release. They await the season when their avatar bodies are ready, when the time appointed for their release comes and reentry is permitted back into our realm. The motto must be taken in this context. The WEF is “Committed to Improving the State of the World,” but their idea of an improved state has no room for you and I. The way this is going to go down is something you’re not going to like, if you happen to still be hanging around. It’s the Illuminati plan to enlighten the world with Luciferian light. It’s the familiar plan to transform the inhabitants of the world through the Eye of Horus, a genetic posthuman downgrade that assures a season in the lake of fire for those who take the bait, receiving the mark of the Beast!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

5 Likes

ISRAEL PREPARING FOR GROUND WAR IN GAZA AS TERRORISTS FIRE 1,000+ ROCKETS IN 36 HOURS – MOST SEVERE ATTACKS SINCE 2014 ROCKET WAR!:

2 Likes

I was hoping JD would change the Thursday service to a prophecy update with everything going on.
Has anybody seen anything about making a change?

So… Not wanting a fight (which is commendable) you resort to labeling and generalization?

How Ironic…

5 Likes