May 9 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Is this true ? He promotes the Vax ? I thought Amir and JD farag were great friends ? I never knew this ? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

same here, my mom took it and I still love and respect her. but ive learned I can’t rely on her for info. amir isn’t my relative or friend, so there’s less motivation to speak as fondly of him lol. he might speak some truths still but his misinformation regarding vax makes me too leery of what else he shares. so for me there’s just no point in bothering unless he appears in my physical presence.

8 Likes

Hey sister, I did neither. Today though my mom pointed out what’s happening in Israel, so I did check his latest update, but I actually didn’t pay attention…
I was quite disappointed that he took the jab, especially because he was so against it at first. Anyway, his choice.

5 Likes

yeah, I dont know the details on his relationship with farag as of late, but he did speak on vaccines in the opposite way that farag did. id share the link but I’ve totally boycotted YouTube. I’m sure it is easy to find if you want to search for it :] I used to enjoy his teachings and I thought he was a good source, I liked his presence, but his video on vax is what changed that.

2 Likes

interesting, I didn’t know he was originally against it. I wonder what made him flip since he was friends with farag.

1 Like

Thank you for info appreciate it , it really does make me think twice now before I listen to him again , I feel a little naive now I should of researched him first a lesson learned … thank you :pray::pray:

4 Likes

updated” to 5 G during the ?

Hi. 5 G is everywhere. BUT. I have some info. If you have an aluminum bowl or cake pan etc… put your phone in it at night. The radiation goes way way down. Also aluminum covers for your electric meter outside can be purchased. I’m sure most are t still on anylog. So protection of any electronic devices can be minimize down considerably. Check your phone’s battery. Put inside pan. Overnight. Less battery is used. Etc etc. to prove it works.

1 Like

He was very sceptical and critical of it at first and then not too long ago it felt like he made a 180 and took it… like JD he addressed the dangers of it, and the suspicious behaviour of the pharmakia of the ingredients and stuff.

5 Likes

not naive cara :] sometimes things just escape our attention for a while. I’m glad that you heard it since it impacts you!! <3 this forum has been such a help in keeping me in all the loops I care about.

4 Likes

wow that is DOUBLE weird then. that might be why some have suspected he was paid off to promote them. thank you so much for your piece of the puzzle!!

2 Likes

I think that’s true. From poverty comes death one way or another… If only our governments would really take care of the people!!! But soon…very soon…the one and only King will reign!!!
Let’s just keep praying for the people around the world that they get to now Jesus, so that they may know that though they will suffer here, it will be over soon. And then…perfection for all eternity!!

8 Likes

Exactly!! Many members here were so puzzled. Didn’t make any sense! Presumably he was pressured into it otherwise you can’t do anything and travel. Still, it got me dissapointed and like you said, I stopped watching his videos. Only watched a Mid Eastern update.

Only God knows the reason. I try not to speculate too much because it’ll quickly turn into gossip which I dislike.

All in all, test the works and messages with the HS! Be vigilant at all times.

:dove::lady_beetle:

By the way~~wanted to rewatch a vid on bitchute and guess what: access denied! “This video is considered forbidden in your country”. Just wow. It was a tenpenny video. Luckily I transcribed it before.

5 Likes

Amir faces his Government, his ability to travel, etc in his decision to take the Jab.

The friendship between Amir and JD Farag is only one that those two can speak to, and so far neither have said anything.

There was an interview early after Amir took the jab that I felt was a bit annoying, in that he and the other guest tended to make fun of those who are against it and preaching such.

7 Likes

Thank you saved-by-Grace really appreciate your wee message has really helped me realise not to watch him anymore and researched the information for myself …

Respect :pray:

2 Likes

I won’t post anything I learn from Amir again. The talk has me in tears.

2 Likes

CCCL… Oh no please don’t be in tears , please don’t think this has any reflection on you personally (big hug) , I didn’t mean any disrespect towards you at all , you are valued you are loved :pray::pray::heart:

4 Likes

Just losing Dad last night, my heart is so tender. The believers and unbelievers are the only two I see now. My heart cries for those who do not believe. That is my reality now.

14 Likes

Is it just me? I just watched the shourouk tower go down (jerusalem dateline). It looks exactly like a controlled demolition/implosion when they take down an old building.

5 Likes

I’m so deeply sorry you lost your dad , I know what that pain is like I lost my dad a year ago and I’m still tender , we are here for you ,support encouragement love from all your brother’s and sisters in Christ :heavy_heart_exclamation::pray:

12 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that… we’re here for you dear :heart::dove:

7 Likes