Nov 8 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: Now What?

Pastor JD answers the question of “Now what?” in light of the ongoing chaos over the US presidential election declaring Biden the winner.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/476928027

Prophecy Update Links
November 2020 News Feed Headlines – Tracking the Birth Pangs - November 2020 Headlines

8 Likes

Greetings @JDForumTeam.

Thanks, his video appears relevant before the inauguration. God is in control.

Is the video going to be integrated in his website? It seems that it’s showing the description instead.

https://youtu.be/z903nKjxWyA

Edit: You have it up now, thanks.

4 Likes

So before we look forward lets roll back the years first. Back in 2016 it was not President Trump who was supposed to win the election…it was supposed to be Hillary Clintion…BUT GOD!!

The election of 2016 presented, according to all political hacks—and all polls—insurmountable odds against Trump winning. This was the case up until 9 o’clock on that election night. But when the electioneering dust settled, the political pundits all had to sadly report that the woman the Democrats had chosen to coronate as president had gone down to electoral landslide defeat.

The rage then exploded across the nation and the world. The globalist-elites’ grand plans for America—thus for the world—had been stopped cold in their tracks. Trump had one thing in mind. Well, two things: 1) To drain the swamp that was Washington, DC, and 2) To “Make America Great Again!” Neither could then nor now be tolerated by the powers and principalities of Ephesians 6:12!

I believe that the Lord put President Trump in the White house to set in motion the grand finale of end times Bible prophecy and boy oh boy did things move at lightening speed!!

President Trump declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel , moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and he officially recognized Israel’s possession of the Golan Heights COZ IT WAS GOD’S HAND THAT USED PRESIDENT TRUMP!!
All of the above no other American President dared to do!!

President Trump i believe also has laid the foundation for the “Covenant with Many” via the Abrahamic Accords which is a Harbinger to Daniel 9:27!!
The Abraham Accord is the set-up if you will for the coming Daniel 9:27 covenant known as the time of Jacobs trouble that the Jews will make with the Antichrist! The Abraham Accord is what we believe is the foundation stone of the coming Daniel 9:27 covenant that will be confirmed by Antichrist in the days after the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church takes place!!

A Biden win will only pave the way to “Make America small again”…something his Boss Obama almost accomplised in his term of 8 years!!

These were the most recent headlines come a Biden victory!!!..
• If Biden wins Israel could be ‘forced’ to take action against Iran, says minister!
• Israeli minister warns of war if Biden returns to Iran Deal!
• If Biden is President an Israel Iran war could be on the horizon top Israeli minister warns!
• Harris: Biden administration would reverse several Trump policies on Palestinians!
• If Biden wins Israel could be ‘forced’ to take action against Iran, says minister!
• Rabbi of Noahide court warns a Biden victory means Gog Magog War!
• Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Says Winner of US Election Will ‘Surrender To Iran’

Can you see Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 written all over these headlines??!!
Pic  1

Well i’ll leave you with these thoughts…i believe that just as the Lord seated President Donald Trump in the White House, the Lord may allow for him to be removed by way of a fraud or any other illegal means!!
Remember…
JESUS RULES OVER ALL AND OVER RULES ALL!!

Daniel 2:21
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

Guys we know that THE GREAT RESET is set up in the early summer of 2021!

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

COVID was simply a prop, a triggering mechanism, for what global elites refer to as the Great Reset!! Everything we have been experiencing, it is all part of the Great Reset, and it is all driving towards the same outcome, that is the resetting of the entire world to prepare the people for the arrival of Antichrist! That’s how close he is to stepping out of the shadows and onto the world stage!

When the Antichrist will be revealed he will not require to set the stage for the New World Order…it will already be ready like its right now!!!All he will have to do is just flip the switch on…TO A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT…A ONE WORLD CURRENCY….but before that!!!..…
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17!!!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sq83X7nijaQM0HN-WqnWsUEWASw9aSSr

That trumpet is going to sound any day now!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite:www.rapturecountdown.com

11 Likes

Thank you pastor for sharing the timely message and reminder for all of us that time is short and the church age is wrapping up at “warp speed”.

God is shaking the world and His church must wake up that one day Jesus will call us up to Him.

7 Likes

IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE AND SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!!

Most of the world is asleep today while the signs are screaming loudly for the return of our Lord!!

The church today is like Harry R. Truman saying yes one day the Lord will return not realising that day is here!!

As Mount Saint Helens rumbled during the Spring months of 1980, he stood firm in his resolve to remain on the mountain as if he owned it!! Harry R. Truman, an innkeeper, refused to leave his home despite an evacuation order and repeated warnings that came via reoccurring earthquakes, just as the Lord is repeatedly warning this world!!! The birth pangs are increasing and intensifying by the minute!!

Harry R. Truman acknowledged it was “possible” the mountain might “blow” someday, but he never reached the place where he was willing “to pack up his bags” and leave his home!

Finally on that which he thought would happen ‘one day’ occured on May 18, 1980 as Mount St. Helens erupted with such force that the top 1,300 feet of the mountain instantly disappeared!
The explosion caused a huge landslide that moved down the mountainside at speeds in excess of 110 miles per hour devouring everything in its path, including his residence at Spirit Lake!!

Harry R. Truman is a reflection and epitomizes so many in our world today! Just like Mr. Truman, they hear the warnings of biblical prophecy and sense the danger inherent in our day, but they do not turn to the Savior or watch for His appearing as we are told to do!

:open_book:Matthew 24:42 “watch”
:open_book:Matthew 24:44 “be ready”
:open_book:Matthew 25:13 “watch”
:open_book:Mark 13:33 "watch and pray "
:open_book:Mark 13:35 “watch”
:open_book:Mark 13:37 “what i say to you i say to all, watch”

THE WARNING SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE!!
The Lord is not silent during these last days. The first significant indicator of the last days occurred on May 18, 1948 when Israel became a nation in fulfillment of Isaiah 66:8!!
Fast forward to 2020 and we see the world government of the coming tribulation waiting to take over before our eyes along with the technology necessary for the antichrist to enforce the “mark of the beast” under the penalty of death! Lawlessness abounds along with the violence of our day, coupled with the multitude of signs, repeatedly warn us of the approaching devastation and death of the coming day of the Lord.

Sadly like Harry R. Truman, many believers are not yet willing to “pack their bags” in anticipation of Jesus’ imminent return. They do not recognize the urgency of the day in which they live and as a result they live solely for the things of this world without the necessary balance of an eternal perspective.

JESUS IS COMING QUICKLY!!!
Jesus’ last words to His church contain the promise of His speedy return. “He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon” (Rev. 22:20). The word for “soon” in the Greek is tachu, which is much better translated “quickly.” It refers to the swiftness or the speed of an action. The Lord ended His direct revelation to the church as a whole with the promise of His quick return for His bride! Amen!!

Our glorification is going to be in an instant! Paul describes about the swiftness of Jesus’ appearing to take us home, “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed” (1 Cor. 15:52). Jesus will raise the dead in Christ and catch the living saints away in an instant, in the “twinkling of an eye.” !!

What we already see in our world tells us this day is exceedingly close…at the door!!!

Just like the devastation that followed the Mount St. Helens eruption, 1 Thessalonians 5:3 tells us that “sudden destruction” will fall on those left behind after the rapture. After we depart from the earth, the world will experience unspeakable terror during the seven-year tribulation!

What You Should Do?
So with all that’s taking place, what should you do? The answer is clear - make the most of the time you have left. If you’re not a Christian, turn to Jesus now. He paid for your sins through His blood as shed on the cross. There is no other name by which we are saved (Acts 4:12). Jesus alone is the way to heaven (John 14:6), so turn to Him while you still can.

If you’re already Christian, don’t fear the events of the Tribulation. Jesus promised to protect His followers from “the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world” (Revelation 3:10). But don’t think that because you’ll avoid the Tribulation, you won’t face trials in this life. Jesus says you will. He says you’ll face many trials and tribulations in this world, but don’t let them bring you down, because He has overcome the world (John 16:33).

Realize the rapture itself could be the next traumatic event to hit the world!!

Think of those left behind, the fear they’ll have, and the world they’ll be living in. Use that as motivation to spread the Gospel. Right now, more people than ever are seeking Him. God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose for them (Romans 8:28).

Paul referred to a “crown of righteousness” reserved for “all who have loved his appearing” (2 Tim. 4:8); a special reward exists for those eagerly anticipating Jesus’ return to take us home.

As for readiness, the apostle John wrote, “And now, little children, abide in him, so that when he appears we may have confidence and not shrink away from him at his coming” (1 John 2:28).

There’s no genuine imminent hope for those who dismiss the prophetic signs of the day in which we live; only the fleeting hope that “somehow life will somehow return to normal in the future.” They cannot see how the “Great Reset” championed by the elite of our world will lead to the kingdom of the antichrist just as John wrote about in the book of Revelation.

Those of us who understand the warnings of Revelation know that the judgments described on its pages are imminent!!!

We who are students of Bible Prophecy today and as Bereans (Acts 17:11) can clearly discern the times we are living in !
The Sons of Issachar as told in 1 Chronicles 12:32 … had understanding of the times, but people did not discern the signs of the times during Jesus’ first coming even after over 300 detailed Bible Prophecies had foretold of it!!

Unlike the Pharisees and Sadducees of Jesus’ day, we recognize the signs of Jesus’ return and look up in anticipation of His appearing to take us to the place He is preparing for us in his Father’s house (John 14:1-3). It does not get any better than that!

The story of Harry R. Truman warns us of the dangers in ignoring the prophetic signs that tells us we indeed live in the last days…in fact in the FINAL HOUR!!! Just like the eruption that suddenly consumed the top of Mount St. Helens, so the day of the Lord will bring sudden devastation to this world, to those who now reject the saving message of the Gospel and will be left behind to face the day of the Lord.

Harry R. Truman ignored the warnings of the impending disaster. What will you do with the warnings of biblical prophecy?

As this dispensation of the church age (The Age Of Grace) draws to an end, it’s time for us to take our stand as Children of the Light(1 Thessalonians) and tell a lost and dying world that it’s time to repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to a new life in Jesus Christ today! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!!!

As bro Chad( Watchman on the wall 88) always says…
Let us not cease to teach and preach that Jesus is at the door, !!!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up in these very final moments!:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sq83X7nijaQM0HN-WqnWsUEWASw9aSSr

We are in the final moments!! That trumpet is going to sound any day now!! We are on the cusp on the
rapture!!!

Preach the Gospel!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite:www.rapturecountdown.com

7 Likes

Bro Keegan,

WEF has moved to reveal their Great Reset plans in summer 2021 right?

https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/world-economic-forum-shifts-annual-meeting-2021-from-davos-to-lucerne/article32800333.ece

1 Like

Yes yes !!!

Thanks Pastor J.D. I also think Christians need to let go of this world and refocus on Jesus! This is the first election where we haven’t gotten all crazy during this time! We’ve had a peace during this election! I have been telling people that it doesn’t matter who wins, Jesus is coming back! Thank you for challenging us to let go of this world and be like Isaiah, here am I, send me!!! My wife and I have been watching your services for a few months now and have been truly blessed!!! Thank you for your obedience to the Lord!!! We attend Calvary Chapel Whitefish and love the fact that we get fed the Word, from the Word of God!! God bless you brother!
Bob and Marcia Bumke

10 Likes

I was anxious to hear JD’s take on things. Like many I had expected Trump to win, had prophecy playing out a certain way in my head…
A Biden/Harris win was completely unexpected, threw me for a loop, but was a reminder that things usually don’t play out how I think that they will.

I’m trying to keep in mind that GOD is in conrol, and that he has a plan…even if I don’t know what it is, he does. This election cycle wasn’t a surprise to GOD and all this must be according to his plan. It very well may speed up bible prophecy and as JD said, there are dark and dire days ahead. A reminder that I read somewhere, was that during the Ezekiel 38 war, nobody comes to Israel’s aid/defense. With Trump in the whitehouse, I couldn’t see that happening. With Biden in the Whitehouse, I very much could see that happening.
I also wondered where this left the Abraham Accords…Without Trump at the helm, I couldn’t see them going any further…I highly doubt Biden will support them. Perhaps this is the point where an energetic/charismatic leader from the EU steps up and confirms them adding a few countries to those already on board.

3 Likes

@santana405, I predict Israel will arrange and sign the Abraham Accords with Islamic countries on their own accords since the first few countries have jumped in the bandwagon to kick start. Nov-Jan will be a window of opportunity to realise that. They know Biden will not support it.

You know Bibi has congratulated Biden yesterday?

1 Like

dlcv that very well could happen…where do you see the AC playing into all this? Or do you not see the AC involved with the Accords at all?

and yes I read that he congratulated Biden…

Well I think this Abraham Accords lay down the foundation stone for Dan 9:27 covenant when AC arrives on the scene. I suspect he will strengthen the existing deal (Allow 3rd Temple rebuilt) and make all nations agree? in United Nations? Too bad we will not witness it here.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

1 Like

Is it really that awful that a Christian wants God to bless us with “four more years”? Is it fair to mock those that do? Because there ARE those of us that want to go home to be with Jesus right now…but also want loved ones to be saved. We don’t want to see evil win. We don’t want to see our freedoms stripped away while here on this earth. Would you give the same message at the time of the revolutionary war? To those that wanted to escape the tyranny? Were they being “silly” to fight for their freedoms? Should they have sat idly by while the powers that were…slowly took away their ability to live their life the way they saw fit? I just don’t find it to be the complete story that anyone that wanted “four more years” is somehow not looking to Christ.

4 Likes

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
O’er us sin no more hath dominion
For more than conqu’rors we are!

His Word shall not fail you, He promised;
Believe Him and all will be well;
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

5 Likes

@geofanatec as you know, some plant…some water…and some harvest. Believe me, if I could go harvest them right now, I would.

4 Likes

Brother JD…as you said, we cannot and should not derive our joy or peace from an occupant of the oval office. Thanks for your message about "What Now? It helped me refocus on the Throne and it’s occupant. He lives and He is returning soon.

1 Like

It is amazing how every week you touch on the exact issues going on in this world and spiritually in us believers, you are truly a blessing Pastor. THANK YOU, I don’t think we can emphasize it enough, your brutal honesty and words right out of the scripture. The world is full of wickedness and evil, and we believers who both "woke in this world, not letting any man deceive us , and also “woke” in the scripture, knowing the truth is right there in the WORD OF GOD, are being attacked left and right from family, friends etc. I have been told so many times, I need to calm down and not pay so much attention to the signs of the times and what is going on behind the scenes of this political agenda, i.e. Great Reset, NWO agenda, Mask mandates, lockdowns, vaccine etc. I choose not to stop paying attention , bc God told us to pay attention , let no man deceive us, and I feel with everything going on , now more than ever it would be very easy to get caught up in this world and be deceived, therefore I choose to take GODS word of let no man deceive me, to heart , FULLY. I say this because , you are one man who I feel God appointed to speak the truth, backed by scripture every week, and I don’t care who comes against you, just know Pastor, some of us , are very THANKFUL God gave us you and this website, and your church. Godspeed!

3 Likes

Currently, My biggest concern is that if in the end Biden is the winner, What of all the Prophecies declared about Trumps victory. Isn’t that considered false Prophecy.

I have been hearing a thought, no a complaint, no an agonizing prayer, in my head for over 20 years now.

And it say’s with a broken whisper…At some point to be merciful to the wicked, is to be cruel to the righteous…

1 Like

Yes, but we won’t know until next year do we? I’d say, let’s wait for the LORD and never stop PRAYING.