November 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Prophecy Paramedic And The Prophecy Police

Hi @BABBAB58 , I do not follow weather and natural disaster events worldwide. I expect these things will increase over time.

I know Ps JD follows Dave Wigington of Geoengineeringwatch.ORG. Maybe you check his website?

Be happy that the globalists are winning, you may search this headline news:

These jokers will ensure they won’t be prosecuted by any law as they are gods of this earth lol.

6 Likes

Yep, now they reveal all they denied they would do when this started.

Shalom

5 Likes

I have to wonder if him and others already took the Mark after all it might already be created . But if not the man and his cohorts need deliverance or more likely exorcisms.

Shalom

4 Likes

Tinderbox Earth

By Hal Lindsey

The trigger on a gun need not be large for the gun to be deadly. The Gaza Strip is 25 miles long and only 7.5 miles wide at its widest point. The Gaza trigger has been pulled. We do not yet know the damage it will cause. So far, escalation seems to be the word of the hour. Gaza’s war has already escalated beyond the Middle East — drawing in Russia, China, Europe, and the United States. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6), and you will be praying for peace on earth.

On Thursday, October 26th, three men met in Moscow. The least credentialed of the three was by far the most important, at least for now. He is Musa Abu Marzouk, an engineer educated in the United States, who became a key leader of Hamas. If the terror group had a Secretary of State, it would be Marzouk. He met with the deputy foreign ministers of Russia and Iran. Their stated purpose was to discuss Hamas’s continuing war with Israel.

According to Ezekiel 38, Russia and Iran will one day lead a coalition of nations in a massive assault against Israel. God will intervene on Israel’s behalf — not with iron dome missile interceptors, but with His own mighty hand.

Until the Islamic revolution of 1978-79, Russia (then the Soviet Union) and Iran had been highly antagonistic. That began to change with the revolution. The relationship grew much stronger during this century with Vladimir Putin in charge of Russia. As the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran has been the target of many sanctions from the United Nations, the United States, and others. But Putin’s Russia continued to trade with Iran, severely limiting the sanctions’ impact. Russia and Iran now maintain close military and economic ties.

At the end of the meeting, Marzouk said of Hamas, “We look at Russia as our closest friend.”

That same day in the Middle East, US F-16s struck two facilities in eastern Syria, a weapons depot and an ammunition storage site. The Americans went to great pains to make sure there would be no human casualties. The facilities are used by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and affiliated groups. The affiliated groups had made 19 attacks against US military installations in the 10 days leading up to the US response.

Administration officials made it clear that they see those who are attacking American forces as proxies of Iran. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said, “Iran wants to hide its hand and deny its role in these attacks against our forces. We will not let them.”

The 19 attacks against US installations caused injuries and contributed to the “cardiac episode” of a US contractor that resulted in his death. The United States had to respond, but did so in the mildest way possible. The Biden Administration seemed determined not to escalate the situation. Even so, the US attack in Syria did cause an escalation.

Israel’s necessary ground incursion into Gaza will also provoke some level of escalation. Will Hezbollah — with its 100,000 troops and as many as 200,000 missiles — fully enter the fray from the north? Might Iran move directly against Israel, the United States, or both? For years, the Iranians have been practicing and planning assaults against US aircraft carriers. With the Eisenhower carrier group headed for the Persian Gulf just off Iran’s coast, is it possible they might finally dust off those plans and give it a try?

Planet Earth is armed to the teeth. Its leaders seethe with pride and anger. Pray. Do as the Bible says. “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.”

14 Likes

Excellent article thank you for sharing

6 Likes

26 Likes

Thank you Jason

9 Likes

Yes, thank you, Jason.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Blessings

6 Likes

Spiritually he has taken “the mark”. He has forsaken/rejected all that God has directed him to do and yes, I believe God has called on him to do specific things. You can ignore the Holy Spirit so much and then God gives you over to what you desire; evil. It is clear that he is mentally impaired or drugged up. Either way, his mind and heart are made up. I don’t see any good in this man and as of many of the kings of old, he will be destroyed and all those who work evil with and through him. God may yet do a miracle in him, but there are no “fruits” in anything he has ever done.

8 Likes

Interesting.
Conversely, if we pray for peace on earth, we will be praying for the peace of Jerusalem.
World war drums are beating (hopefully the sound of a trumpet soon).
Though many may not know, but we (USA, Canada, any NATO nation) have been in a covert war for decades, via harmful chemicals in our air, food and water; via perverted thoughts in our media and our educational institutions.
We must through many trials enter the kingdom of God.
Our loving Papa in heaven is developmentally training us for His kingdom, of which we are citizens(Col.1:12; Heb.12:11; Phil.3:20).
Who is the “us” and the “we”?
Every person who has, at one time, realized that they are a sinner, and have made a one time decision to trust in Jesus Christ as their Savior.
Maranatha!

9 Likes

" For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenlies." Eph.6:10

13 Likes

That’s a better way of describing what we are seeing.

Shalom

6 Likes

November 15, 2023

Today’s Verse

“Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.” - John 14:21 NLT

Devotion

How can you tell if someone loves Jesus Christ? There are a lot of people that say they love Him, but how can you tell if they actually do love Him?

Our verse for today answers the question. You can tell if someone actually loves Jesus if they obey His commandments. What are the commandments of Jesus? There are many. The most important of them are the first and second great commandments: “‘You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments” (Matthew 22:37—40).

Another important one is the one He told to Nicodemus: “You must be born again” (John 3:7). That is, you must be born of the Holy Spirit. Physical birth comes first, and everyone who ever lived was born that way. Spiritual birth comes second, but not everyone has been born that way.

Another important one is the command to forgive people: “If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins” (Matthew 6:14—15).

No one, of course, obeys the commandments of Jesus perfectly. That’s why His commandment about forgiveness is important. Everyone who loves Jesus will need their sins to be forgiven. Everyone will need forgiveness for their failures to obey His commandments.

Nevertheless, you can tell who loves Jesus by the spiritual direction of their lives, by their sincere concern to obey the commandments of Jesus. People who only say they love Jesus don’t have this concern. The spiritual direction of their lives moves elsewhere. They have other concerns that are more important to them. And while it may seem easy to judge the fruit of other Christians, let us not neglect to examine ourselves. Are Christ’s commandments your utmost concern?

There’s a reward if you love Jesus. Our verse says that the Father and Jesus will return the love. Moreover, Jesus will reveal Himself to you. What does this mean? It means this: “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them” (John 14:23). What a promise!

15 Likes

Cora, another beautiful selection of scripture. I enjoy reading all of them slowly like watching an artist paint a picture from another view of the most glorious love and mercy of the Lord’s masterpiece.

Blessings

11 Likes

The reports I get on telegram speak about us attacking specific places in Syria that are actually Iran’s stuff, people, etc.

War monitor is not a supporter of Israel that I can tell, but he seems to post a lot on attacks being made on various places. I stopped following this one, because his responses were creepy.

4 Likes

To encourage: Psalm 25, 29, 46, 34, and 45. The last one is a mixture of psalm 42 and Isaiah 40

7 Likes

I am reading 1 Peter 5:6-11

‭I Peter‬ ‭5:6‭-‬11‬ ‭NKJV‬
[6] Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, [7] casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. [8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. [9] Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. [10] But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. [11] To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Here is a great song about calling on Abba as it concerns the “roaring lion” and all other trials:

4 Likes

In accordance with this Prophecy up date, people will be visiting us from all over the world looking for suggestions as to how we witness to others.

In these last short times and days that are left.
How do you plan on becoming a Prophecy ParaMedic?

Do you have witnessing to non-believers down to a T ?
Can you share your thoughts?

I don’t see very much discussion on suggestions as to HOW to witness and HOW to be ready to give an account for the Life of Jesus in us.
There are numerous resources on the internet as to how to witness.
But there are none on the internet like what people can find HERE !
Give up your best conversation starters.

Agape and Love on another.

10 Likes
9 Likes

What a beautiful way to describe the joy of reading scripture. I have quite the imagination and what you wrote has given my imagination such food (for thought). Thank you!

4 Likes