November 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Prophecy Paramedic And The Prophecy Police

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources: Answers when we’re asked about our hope

JD_Truth_2_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: explains why it’s never been so urgent for Christians to be like paramedics and get people to the Great Physician, Jesus the Christ, as the world is crashing and burning.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

25 Likes

Wonderful job, Pastor JD. You always do so good!
Maranatha

15 Likes

Did anyone else feel like Pastor JD was encouraging us in the same way a coach would call in all of his players for that last time-out in the fourth quarter? Going over the defense tactic with each player should they be approached? Do we know the play book?
What can we do if we are tongue-tied or mentally tired from life?

As he was talking about being on the ready with our bibles - to be organized, I thought about those little magnetic page place holders that you can buy. They go over the top of the page with the magnet on both sides holding them in place. I am going to mark the pages with those. Yep, sure am. Thank you, JD.

Blessings

17 Likes

I found it very refreshing. The opportunities are coming at me more and more, even the past year alone. I seem to be more of a seed planter so far, or a water person. Not too many are praying with me. I really like the scriptures. Especially the outline. Pastor speaks my language. I like graphic organizers. I tend to run into people who say they are believers, but can’t prove it with discussion questions. I have a tendency to ask how they know Jesus, how they know they are saved, etc. They have to understand the whole doctrine of the gospel before they walk away. I don’t hold them, they seem willing to listen, as it isn’t a lecture, but a discourse. It comes from my teaching background. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I guess I am one to exhort sleepers back to life, who are believers or I correct incorrect doctrine, giving instructions on how to investigate further and how to pray for salvation.

13 Likes

I probably shouldn’t tell you, Ms. Green, teacher, that I am planning to copy JD’s outline. :grin:

Blessings

5 Likes

Morning Kathryn,
This sermon certainly seemed different than his others. I like your point of view. Thanks for sharing.
Shalom,
gr

2 Likes

Why would I need to be told you are copying his outline…I am too. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am not above anyone doing the work to organize…more hands makes light work. Maybe that is why God encourages us so much, not to forsake or abandon fellowship with like minded believers? :thinking: :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Yes! Our Father knows best - always. :blush:

Blessings

2 Likes

Edit: Its back online

This was removed quickly. Says we the USA are actually fighting with Iran now. But don’t know anything else as you can see. maybe some others know?

5 Likes

I wanted clarification on point no 3: When pastor mentioned about injections, was he referring to bivalent vaccines approved last year by FDA?

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration amended the emergency use authorizations (EUAs) of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to authorize bivalent formulations of the vaccines for use as a single booster dose at least two months following primary or booster vaccination. The bivalent vaccines, which we will also refer to as “updated boosters,” contain two messenger RNA (mRNA) components of SARS-CoV-2 virus, one of the original strain of SARS-CoV-2 and the other one in common between the BA.4 and BA.5 lineages of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2.

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent, is authorized for use as a single booster dose in individuals 18 years of age and older. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent, is authorized for use as a single booster dose in individuals 12 years of age and older.

The monovalent COVID-19 vaccines that are authorized or approved by the FDA and have been administered to millions of people in the United States since December 2020 contain a component from the original strain of SARS-CoV-2.

From FDA Press Release on 31 Aug 2022.

Maybe those in America who are working can comment on this regarding the vaccine exemption on these shots.

4 Likes

I don’t know but after reading all you said about them I have doubled my response to No and No and like Watchman River Tom says, I’ll just have water.

Shalom

15 Likes

Just read Texas governor is trying to pass bill to not have mandatory required jabs

8 Likes

That would be a blessing for all of us, there seems to be a fight by multiple states to stop this.

Let it be so, while we are still here.

Thank you Shalom

8 Likes

Yes!
And let’s continue to pray against this.
In our short time left in these corrupt bodies it would be nice to not have to wear a mask; or (“anti-”)social distance, or lock-down; or, especially, to find out that my loved ones got injected again.

13 Likes

Only thing I know is that a (soon to be) family member in the National Guard told me, this weekend, that he will not be surprised to see us in Iran next year.

6 Likes

Good idea about the magnets. I need about 100 if you find any, cheap…lol.

2 Likes

Biden loves war and wearing his tactical sunglasses. Boy, he needs our prayers!!

7 Likes

Well while we are being distracted, the evil goal is turn our bodies into…

Hmm, sounds like prepping humans for MOTB! Right Hand and Forehead…

4 Likes

Those are for when he could not make up his mind if he wanted to wear blue irises or brown. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dennis, I’m pretty sure we are in the imagine new ways to do evil stage.
Ah, they are a smart bunch. In order to ensure uninterrupted radiation and control of people, 6G antennas will therefore have to be installed in the future in the immediate vicinity and wherever people are. Given that LEDs are everywhere people live, what could be more ideal than using LED lamps as “radio antennas”?

Question; what is the name of the site that showed all of the earthquakes, volcano eruptions, and other world news that you would share with us?

Blessings

4 Likes