November 13th, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What Would Jesus Say About all This

@wren
While I know nothing about mustard seeds, I do know what the bible says which is the one Jesus is referring to creates a large tree. :grinning:

Luke 13:19 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden; and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.

2 Likes

This will be their aim, but immediate recent history has taught us they also have weaknesses. Although those don’t always make the best provocative end-time headlines. I think its awesome that we have the strength and stamina to be willing to see the worst-case scenarios unfolding upon our world. But at the same time, taking into account the tensions and pushbacks can have weight in our age of grace that transcends our narrative view. To believe passports will be a part of the tribulation system is likely, amen. And a hope in seeing them come to pass in our immediate future is totally understandable in wanting to see it as a hastening to Christ’s return. However, prophecy unfolds in the age of grace at the pace and manner God sees fit regardless how sure we might be (just as NAR is sure). Blessings.

3 Likes

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

5 Likes

To those who are discussing abt mustard seed, there is Andy Woods answering at minute 55:00 ( scroll there );

7 Likes

IMG_20221004_215633_699
John 15:16
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you”

3 Likes

Thank you, Dennis. How do you find these things so easily? You must have a great memory or photographic memory. :slight_smile:

I just grabbed a couple of screen shots from the Video to help people understand or get interested to watch it.

Mustard seed parable Andy

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this video. I watched it once and think it’s about to sink in, but in a hurry and need to watch that section again. God bless.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I watched the video but I disagree with most of what Andy Woods said. The parable of the mustard seed speaks of The Kingdom of Heaven not the Kingdom on Earth. If you don’t believe there are more than one Kingdoms, then what do theses passages mean.

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Luke 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

The Kingdom of Heaven has and currently exists, the Kingdom on earth does not yet exist.

That is what I believe anyway. :+1:

2 Likes

Kingdom of Heaven and Kingdom of God are used interchangeably in Matt, Mark and Luke’s Gospel. They all speak of the same thing.

Andy was saying that Jesus was offering the Kingdom of God - his (Jesus) Kingdom - on earth, to the Jews at his first coming. They refused it.
Since then, the Kingdom of God has been growing on Earth through the Church (We are joint heirs with Christ and will rule and Reign with him) and will be finalized in the Millenium.

When we pray, thy Kingdom come. We are praying for Jesus’ second coming when he establishes his Kingdom on the Earth.

After the Millenium, and Great White Thone judgment, then God’s Kingdom and Jesus’ Kingdom will be united in the New Jerusalem - the Holy city that descends from heaven. There will be a new earth and a new heaven.

That’s my take on it.

10 Likes

And Right on Cue- NY Fed Announces a Digital Dollar Currency Test. https://thefreethoughtproject.com/money/here-come-programmable-dollars-new-york-fed-and-12-banking-giants-launch-digital-dollar-test

2 Likes

@DallasT ,
Just responding to be clear as to what I believe. :heart:

I do not believe that John the baptist offered the Kingdom of Heaven to the Jews now, but access to the Kingdom of Heaven at death. The same as is offered to us, by repenting and believing.

Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

I do not believe that the Kingdom of God on earth is growing, just those who will eventually get there (Christians) are growing.

I completely agree with your statement starting with “When we pray, thy Kingdom come.” Which is speaking about something that does not currently exist. God’s Kingdom of Heaven does currently exist.

Unless you have a specific question for me, I will leave it at that. :heart:

2 Likes

I am fully aware of what you believe.
I just don’t happen to agree with everything you believe.

I don’t recall Andy nor myself bringing up John the Baptist.

The whole discussion was in regard to the mustard seed, the birds, and the kingdom Jesus was offering the Jews at his first coming.

If you are moving onto another subject, I am out of here.

No question for you. I will leave it at that as well.
Blessings

4 Likes

@DallasT ,
You are correct. :+1:

I had the wrong scripture as there are two scriptures that say that and one of them was from John the Baptist. Either way, my point still applies.

Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

God Bless! :heart:

4 Likes

Things would have to get to the point where there is nothing to lose for people to resist. Right now with jobs and a comfy enough situation like electricity, gas, income etc, nothing will happen. It will probably just be this slow advancement of all things horrible and people comfortable enough to never bother … a slow, steady erosion of rights and independence . A desensitization , a continual inabiiity for people to really see what’s happening until possibly the rapture and the tribulation

7 Likes
2 Likes

Dear Dennis,

Thank you so much for posting this! What an awesome explanation of this parable and how it relates to the end of the church age. Love Andy Woods. He explained it so well. How on earth did you find this?

The part at the end where he relates all this to the Kingdom Now theology and the 7 mountain mandate, Qanon, Dominionism, Rev. 18: 2-4, etc just fascinating.

Just an aside thought too. The predatory birds representing satan, ie the vultures, ravens, falcons, eagles, which inhabit the “cage of hateful birds” and the mustard tree of the end times professing “church” would, by their innate nature, chase out, harm, or try to kill the little sparrows, doves, and harmless birds formerly in the tree of the early church. Metaphorically. And Paul warned so much in 2 Tim. of this very thing happening. That the enemies of the cross, false teachers, and the grevious wolves would creep in unawares. So the parables really explain so much of what is happening today right before the end. Or, the beginning of the rapture time. :trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet:

Thank you so much again for finding this Dennis. What a gem. :heart:

8 Likes

This is a MUST WATCH video of how close we are to the SOON return of Jesus Christ !!!
Even so, come Lord Jesus
Maranatha :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

p.s. click twice and it’ll open up

6 Likes

uh oh, went to watch this Stacey, and it said “unavailable” apparently the owner removed it? Just wanted to let you know in case it can be refound.
God Bless you Stacey for always reminding us of how the Blessed Hope draws near. :heart:

3 Likes

click twice and it will open up. :heart:

3 Likes