November 13th, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What Would Jesus Say About all This

:bible2: Bible Prophecy Update – November 13th

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: answers from the scriptures, the question of, “What Would Jesus Say About All This?” specifically concerning prophecies in the Bible.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Resources Transcript Here

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
13 Likes

I got it ! …I’m a MinaBird……I repeat Jesus Saves !

12 Likes

---------------------------------

9 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

never mind all the innocent people they’d also be striking. but I guess that’s common for war.

and of course it’s hard to know what’s a false flag or not. I just know that nothing is surprising anymore.

7 Likes

Most of us including me have a strong need to respond to someone who accuses or insults us. Now I am not speaking of lovingly correcting them, but trying to expose their intentions. Our flesh is offended and so wants the truth to come out. Pastor JD in his Prophecy Update today quoted what Jesus said which is “all that is hidden will be revealed”. So even if we don’t correct someone who accuses or insults us, God will expose their intent in the end much better than what our response to them will.

Luke 12:2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Luke 12:3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

13 Likes

It’s astonishing that in my lifetime the people of the US & Russia have gone from allies to enemies. But more so that they seem to believe what I believe that Satan resides in Washington. I’m looking up for my salvation! Not from man. Christ is the only truth worth our efforts from here on out family!
:grin::pray::heart:

13 Likes

John 8:23

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

5 Likes

@AngelWarrior

Sounds like Putin has been hanging around Iran too much.
Looking around the world at many governments I see Satan’s handiwork in play.
Putin is not about to nuke the USA because it is a no win scenario for him.
Our allies would retaliate along with the US and Russia would be no more.
That would mean that Russia would not ever be able to invade Israel from her North fulfilling the Ezekiel 38-39 prophesy.
So nuking the USA just won’t happen.

7 Likes

Poster Boy for Vaccination Campaign Dies Suddenly at Just 4 Years Old (westernjournal.com)

The U.S. Navy to Send 40 More Boats to Ukraine - American Faith

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Tens of Billions of US Dollars Were Transferred to Ukraine and then Using FTX Crypto Currency the Funds Were Laundered Back to Democrats in US (thegatewaypundit.com)

Former State Department official says new Iran deal would be disaster for the U.S. and for the Iranian people (jihadwatch.org)

The People of Brazil and the Military Continue to Work Together to Overcome the Stolen Election (thegatewaypundit.com)

3 Likes

Saskatchewan politician demands gov’t investigation into COVID jab injuries - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

North Korean Escapee’s Dire Warning for America - YouTube

WICKED: Gretchen Whitmer Says She Never Required COVID Patients to be Forced into Nursing Homes – She’s Lying and Here is the DOCUMENT PROOF (thegatewaypundit.com)

“Pfizer has declared they will be giving out a new vaccine called the PH111 to be given specifically to pregnant women, which will be immunizing a newborn baby while still in the uterus”

Follow: @Covid19vaccinevictims

6 Likes

A colleague of mine, already immune compromised due to previous bouts with cancer, got all her COVID shots and boosters, as well as the flu shot on the same day as her last booster. She just got over a flu, has not been feeling well and just now messaged that she has just been diagnosed with COVID. I think I am the only one not vaxxed on my team, and there are probably only a few of us on my whole campus. Others, fully vaxxed, keep getting sick as well. I had a brief bout of a cold, or flu, just over a weekend, and then a lingering cough for a couple of weeks. Treated it with Colloidal Silver, Oregano and Ginger. Cough is gone.

13 Likes
4 Likes

Interesting 1948 article :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
4 Likes

They know they are not Christians’, but the goal is to gain more traction and break down more barriers. The end goal is to destroy all churches, but they will not succeed. Judgement is coming!

After being rejected 31 times for a church wedding, A "So-Called Christian Gay Couple" was finally married by United Reformed Church

2 Likes

Always great updates. Calvary Chapels seem to have the best Prophecy Teachers. Tom Hughes is another one.

7 Likes

please come quickly Lord Jesus :pray:

5 Likes