November 13th, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What Would Jesus Say About all This

I can’t find the Ukraine topic recently, yes I read the breaking news.

79% power out for whole Ukraine

It is pretty fascinating to see that on one hand we were heading toward massive lockdowns indefinitely, to passports and masks forever, and likely country reorg to boot…to return to school, return to work with lawsuits (unconstitutional layoffs in court), no passports, and a government website itself affirming the 2020 conspiracy now in official medical journals. In a world with voter craziness, this aside from that, is an interesting development. Thanks for the article, Nancy. Blessings.

3 Likes

---------------------------------

America’s Frontline Doctors is in distress!
An AFLDS whistleblower comes forward to expose how Dr. Simone Gold is the ultimate grifter, using millions of donations for her own ill-will!

6 Likes
2 Likes

Another 2 years of “The Great Awakening/QAnon/X22/Patriots/Conservative et al” propaganda right?

The NARs and Chabads will be happy to hear that.

and Vaccine Passports is coming back for sure…

3 Likes

@Nan1 I love it :heavy_heart_exclamation:, some may not, but that OK. Quite the message.
Doc :dove:

2 Likes

3 Likes

BNY Mellon, Citi, PNC Bank, Swift, TD Bank, Truist, and the US Bank are also expected to be part of the project.

5 Likes

my 65 year old mom started using venmo. digital dollar easy to implement when they slow-roll it like they have been. what will convince people to resist? things will have to go pretty far before people are halfway willing to pull their heads out of the sand. :[

7 Likes

Re: above post

Remembering back to an ad ID 2020 ad put out by Accenture (Note Julie Sweet CEO of Accenture sits on the Board of Trustees of the WEF with Freeland)

The ad was patented in 2018…note at the 53 second mark a globe with Covid spikes…and at 2:34 not far from the the end…wouldn’t it be great if your identity was all in your hand, at your fingertips)

Check out this 4 min ad…noted too…I AM (God’s name) prevalent in the ad

6 Likes

So creepy!

1 Like

1 Like

“Its amazes me the pain the Lord must allow in our lives to make us more like Him”

Alan B.

1 Like

Great gathering of some of our favorite watchmen last night in discussion and agreement of the final moments we are in. We are running out of normal with a convergence of events, the evident nearness of the Apocalypse, Tribulation and Rapture with solid, encouraging and uplifting scripture.

YouTube Link: Prophecy Watch Roundtable #12: Looking Up! - YouTube

2 Likes

Hi Goodboy,

Saw this and thought i would share. Any thoughts as to how the different varieties may alter true meanings?

Different types of Mustard trees/shrubs, etc.

Quote from article:
“Mustard Seeds

Mustard seeds come from the mustard plant. These seeds are some of the smallest in the world and have been an important part of the history of spices.

The different types of mustard trees produce different seeds:

White mustard tree: it creates tiny round seeds, good for mild seasoning, pickling, and flavoring.

Brown mustard tree: it creates hard round seeds, just like the below, but has less taste. It’s often used in fried foods.

Black mustard tree: it also creates hard round seeds and is a bit spicier than the white ones and has the same usage.”  -----------end quote
3 Likes

sadly, this rings true in the days we are in. I almost have a queasy feeling in my stomach when i see the focus on politics and the “two wings of the same bird” show/spectacle the globals are using to foment their famed “order out of chaos.”

2 Likes

This is going to open all kinds of unwanted doors.
Amazon sells “holy spirit” ouija boards

9 Likes

How wrong can things get? This is sickening.

5 Likes

My heart fell into the pit of my stomach when I saw it…
They are so evil…

5 Likes

3 Likes