November 20, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Painted in the Prophetic Corner

Suppose I enter a sporting competition. Before I compete I do a blood test to make sure I haven’t been doing drugs. If there is a positive test they put a mark on my hand saying I’m not able to compete. Now, as the event is at hand what prevents me from competing? The mark or what the mark means? You see the damage was the drugs. Not the mark.

4 Likes

---------------------------------

5 Likes

thanks just watched it with husband.

3 Likes

@Will

As just an example, compare 2 Peter 3:1-18 to 2 Timothy 3:1-9. Both authors are expounding on what it will be like in the end times. By putting the two together we get a clearer picture.

So maybe it is clarified somewhere else that makes it both?
Noah is a good character study. :innocent:

1 Like

@YosemiteMountainMan

to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

Peter was a prolific writer concerning the flood. He writes that God waited patiently. Why?

Edit:

Please do not see my replies as anything more than Proverbs 27:17.

And Philippians 2:12:13

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Factor in two years of biosludge containing genetically modified waste from the injected population, added to atrazine, and covering the farms across the US as “fertilizer”
Wash that lettuce well, and use a dash of hydrogen peroxide with water to soak the produce.
Uptick in aggressive cancers seen. This may well be contributing factor.
just an FYI

3 Likes

@Will

I understand where you’re coming from- Noah preached and God was patient. Why?

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person , a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 2 Peter 2:5

However, the fact that Noah is called blameless in his generation makes sense as Pastor JD says as well.

So when this happens, I always ask myself is there any way it can be both/and instead of either/or?

3 Likes

This is a good point you raise Leticia,
That it could be both. For example, had they followed the ways of the Lord and His leadings and way of righteousness, they may not have chosen to comingle with the devil’s sorcery and whatever else was used at the time to corrupt the body and the genetics in the ways they obviously did. Just another facet to consider anyway.

@EBJD
I’d heard about this, i think on Natural News a documentary about it. It is definitely gross. But worth the tip about soaking produce with a bit of HP. Better that than consuming what might cause major distress down the road. I’ve also wondered if it is in fast foods now also. We got some subs last year at a well-know sub place, and oy. I don’t know if it was the lettuce or veggies, but wound up with quite the ordeal.
It can’t hurt to soak those things in some vinegar water and a bit of HP. Better that, than the alternative. :nauseated_face: :face_exhaling: Thanks for the article.

6 Likes

Quote from article:

" Other pharmaceuticals approved by the FDA, Health Canada and the European Medicines Agency that form NDMA include:

**** Clomipramine – antidepressant used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)***
**** Diltiazem – used to treat high blood pressure and control angina.***
**** Erythromycin – antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections***
**** Metformin – used to control high blood sugar and treat Type 2 diabetes***
**** Nizatidine – used to treat and prevent the recurrence of peptic ulcers***
**** Sumatriptan – used to treat migraine and cluster headaches***
**** Tetracycline – oral antibiotic used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections***

These prescription medications are all similar to ranitidine in that they contain amines, making them highly likely to also form NDMA in storage as well as in your stomach. Further studies will reveal the exact conditions needed for these reactions to take place.

More news about dangerous pharmaceuticals can be found at PrescriptionWarning.com.

switch over to natural God-made stuff,
(imagine if Noah was warning this too for over a hundred years, and no one listened, so they got corrupted with bad GMOs) :thinking:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Expect this will be a common sight:

4 Likes

That sounds plausible. I have read that the current mRNA covid shots are capable of changing our DNA, but I don’t believe those who received the current shots are no longer human. YET.

I have noticed that JD has made multiple comments about wondering if certain people in political office are still human.
I often wonder why he means by that. Could there be something already in place that they have voluntarily taken and started the transhumanism experiment?

2 Likes

I agree. They’re currently trying to make mRNA flu shots, and I believe mRNA shots for RSV.
But I don’t believe at this point that those who took the clot shots are no longer human.
I heard one pastor one time say that in the tribulation there will be some people who are not Christians, but still won’t take the MOTB. They will be living in caves, on the run.
I’m not sure if that’s true, but I could see how that could play out, in that there are a lot of non-Christians now who won’t take the covid shots.
Of course, unlike Christians, they will not end up in heaven.

2 Likes

“Allow the Lord to deal with the Sin in Your life. Lay it all down at His feet.”

Alan B.

3 Likes

:red_circle: Livestreaming now

1 Like

@Will

IOTHO, that God was so angry at what had happened at the hands of evil and of evil men, and especially what demons had done to his beautiful creation, that He just wanted to be done with everything and blot it all out of existence.
Yet he contained Himself so that we could have this conversation. He waited for the arc to be built.

2 Likes

This video very interesting explaining how vaccinates made from start to finish and all about covid jab how they where rushed through and as they say on here " they where made for purpuse to make people sick and death … it also explain every batch made is different thats why some people have bad side effects and some die and some have nothing they say its like a dirty bomb …

Ukcolumn is excellent for real news around world…especially Debbie who is a nurse and their health expert… plus a few are also christian they believe its the new world order…

Blessings

5 Likes

Thanks Brenda - new song for me. Love it!
Blessed Thanksgiving to you and your precious family. Think’n on your flock and that you and hubby would a force of strength together in Jesus and may that overflow to those so dear to your hearts. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like