November 20, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Painted in the Prophetic Corner

:bible2: Bible Prophecy Update - November 20

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about how the world today is being painted into the prophetic corner as prophesied in the Bible, with the only way out being the rapture.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Resources Links Here

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
19 Likes

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

12 Likes

The Pope didn’t lead religious leaders to Mt Sinai Nov. 13…he wasn’t at the Climate Summit.

He met religious leaders in Bahrain not Egypt before the Climate Summit and went back to Rome

7 Likes

Thanks for compiling this good info, Dennis. That Brownstone article is very informative. Great pic of Bill Clinton and Tony Blair with Sam. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Pastor JD’s Prophecy Update today was very intense and surely very thought provoking.

Afterwards, I watched John Haller’s Prophecy Update and John brought up some of the same points as Pastor JD.

If nothing else, we have to be very thankful for having a select few outstanding Watchmen & Watchwomen on the wall keeping us informed with an emphasis on our Blessed Hope.

28 Likes

David - you are right - I do like the updates and how current affairs are following right along wit scripture - we are looking for and trusting in our BLESSED HOPE ! - MARANATHA :latin_cross: :latin_cross: :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, David. I thought of checking out John Haller’s update after listening to JD, but tomorrow sounds good. Good to know what to expect…sigh….:+1:

5 Likes

Great up date Pastor JD.
Thank you for keeping us informed.
Everything is right on time.
All the world needs now is for us to suddenly disappear causing a major world wide economic collapse.
Glad true believers will not be here.
The sooner the better, Maranatha

15 Likes

Conspiracy theory, NOT!

Climate change again…

9 Likes

Pfizer HQ Murals: (from But God Testimony)

From the Pfizer Photo Archives: Lobby entrance of our New York HQ & metal mural by Nikos Bel-Jon (1961)

8 Likes

So at what point does this DNA altering injection that everyone said is not the mark become the mark?
DNA corruption has already taken place throughout the world. :thinking:

13 Likes
1 Like

Thats kinda where i am…
Is it the mark or does something else happen to trigger it?
I sent the prophecy update to my family. Hopefully they are scared!!!
I am.
Ive spent 2 years trying to explain the illuminati and how Jesus can save them…

11 Likes

What has to be remembered is it is the False Prophet who causes people to take the mark. It is the False Prophet who deceives those that take the mark. Revelation 13 and 19…not forces but deceives those who take the mark.

I used to be perplexed how that happens until I saw a 2009/2010 article Pope Benedict calls for a global leader over the world’s banking system. And….when you go to Strongs re: Causeth above it can simply mean to be the author of or bringer forth of the plan that the AC/world picks up on

This is very clear in Revelation 13 and 19….the FP is the guy to watch for….it is also he who causes the world to follow after the first beast

Revelation 13:11-18

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 19:20

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

6 Likes

Yes, it is difficult to keep track of all the details, with so much information pouring in so fast.

I can affirm Pastor JD’s major points from my own sources, which I can barely keep up with. I have to skim much of it. One thing is very, very clear to me. Most of the people I hear from see one aspect or another of what is happening, but almost none see why. They almost all think that we can somehow fix all of this, if we just band together and try hard as we can. Not one of them connects all the different concurrent world events the way JD does.

That kind of thinking is a biblical signature of disaster in the making. Jeremiah is full of it.

19 Likes

Symbolic of sorcery. Sorcery with which to deceive the nations.

3 Likes

It’s not clear to me whether the current modRNA-based injections contain RNA capable of reverse-transcribing into DNA. The potential is there, but has it been realized?

The viral vector approach used with the J&J shots and I believe Astra Zeneca, was found in past research to do this under some conditions.

In addition, it would depend upon the nature of the DNA modifications themselves whether the change represented the mark of the beast. Reverse transcription of a spike protein sequence into human DNA would be a terrible idea, but human DNA does change in other ways and we are still human. And genes in DNA must be activated for them to do anything.

I think there is a specific kind of genetic change that would have to be introduced, and I don’t think it has arrived yet. But each “booster” provides an opporunity to update. And many people seem to be looking up to the “vaccines” as their savior, and can’t wait to get their next booster.

The “mark”, however, might be some kind of patch or tattoo or something, that also serves as a symbol of allegiance. So the method of administration might also change.

6 Likes

Mark in Rev 13:16 G5480 in Strongs

• a stamp, an imprinted mark
  1. of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
  2. the mark branded upon horses
  • thing carved, sculpture, graven work
  1. of idolatrous images
3 Likes

Very interesting message, a lot to take in and digest.
I agree off the top of my head with the three fold attack, by the god of this age, to set up the new world government taking place.
I am hesitant to agree with the Gen.6 :9 [pure DNA of Noah] from a obscure Hebrew translation. [NOT saying I am right] Just don’t know for sure yet.
Always a challenge with me not being the sharpest pencil in the box.
Maybe someone will also pick up on this, i will wait and see.
Doc :dove:
I would need to pray and try to search the scriptures like the Bereans.

10 Likes

I warched jack hibbs this afternoon he raised a lot of points similar to jjd as well

7 Likes