November 21, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Awaiting Stew Peter’s show separate recordings, hopefully this afternoon i can post.

Meanwhile please check and get money out as Santa Klaus wants to freeze our bank accounts soon.

3 Likes

This is the tweet video and link by Santa Klaus:

which means these globalists are ready to launch digital currency soon, maybe 2022?

3 Likes

This will blow your mind. Dr David Martin: Who THEY Are: The Names and Faces of the People Who Are Killing Humanity – Forbidden Knowledge TV

3 Likes
2 Likes

I can’t find the video above with Deanna Lorraine. Is it really looking like we should pull money out now?

1 Like

That is hosted in today’s Stew Peter’s show. If not available, I will put the full 1 hour show later in afternoon as there are videos coming out from other rumble sources which I need to compile the links.

WEF is “showing their cards” what they are anticipating. Once I read India ban crypto together with China, I knew they are moving in next step to eliminate cash for good.

Catherine Austin Fitts said any governments can shut down any cryptocurrencies at will.

In order to lockstep humanity to Babylonian system, cash must be gone for good. Fiat / Paper monies must be destroyed.

My country central banks are trialing digital currencies since Sep 2021, not on citizens but between some central banks.

3 Likes

My husband will start doing the same if he doesn’t want to get the vaccine.

It’s mandatory now in my country, December 1, 2021…

Maranatha!

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

This video is for LOST people, please download and share!

https://rumble.com/vpqh8q-pfizer-emails-confirm-graphene-intentional-cover-up-by-chief-scientist-reve.html

4 Likes

@Blessed , linked the today’s Stew Peters Show. Deanna’s one is the last interviewed.

2 Likes

Another insanity and deception, child sacrifice…

4 Likes

Well the problem here is they are requiring some sort of ‘attestation’ or religious test. That is against the law and Title VII. Companies doing such things could find themselves in court.

Companies requiring a pastor signed letter (this is a test)
Drug List of ‘have you ever used.’ (is a test)
Forced signing of attestations…(is a test)

Many turned to pastors for these exemptions, we should have also turned to employment lawyers too. If not individually, then as an organization/group.

6 Likes

It is important to understand history in this regard. Pulling cash out won’t be of any value except for the first few weeks. After that all cash will be worthless as it all converts to digital. You will have a set amount of time to turn in the cash for a set value in digital. Think like when they demanded citizens to turn in their gold for fiat dollars. Except this conversion will be swift and not linger for decades.

We are in a hyperinflationary cycle. They pumped too much cash into the systems around the globe and most western countries need to shrink the amount of cash floating in the system. They can do that by giving money in the banks a “haircut” much like Greece did a few years ago. Thus avoiding the increasing interest rates on debt.

Except this time when they attempt to do this it will be on the global scale and conversion to digital currency.

I agree it is confusing to understand or comprehend at the moment as there are two monetary theories at work right now. They already know exactly how they will pull this off. They already know some citizens will revolt and in the EU they know it will be severe. Sort of like they have been practicing on them for decades now. Here in the U.S, we have been sheeple in regards to vaccine passports, shot mandates, etc. Telling us we’re changing to digital currency and cutting some peoples bank accounts to inflating others.

Personally I think this is where the $600 IRS snooping into your bank account came from, later raised to $10,000 in the bill now being debated in the Senate. Soon to be signed by Biden. We all are asking why they felt they needed to caveat in the bill. It isn’t to snoop…it is so they can determine the value of your account for digital conversion. They need a law enacted that allows them to do this. So somewhere in the myriad of pieces of legislation they have already constructed the ability to do this. We just never saw it or put it together until now. Call them ‘sleeper laws,’ that come to life when they are ready to pull the trigger. Evil hidden in plain sight.

11 Likes

I totally agree with you on this. These religious “tests” are completely unlawful and violate inalienable rights, not to mention Human Rights and Supreme court decisions. As is any requirement to “test” via pcr, etc.

Trying to find some of the case law to put here, in the hope that it can help these folks, and to get their sleepy attorneys to wake up and start addressing this for the employees being subjected to this kind of harassment. What a disgrace that lawyers who took an affirmation to protect and defend the Constitution have barely any knowledge of it. And the people perish for lack of knowledge as well.

**United States v. Ballard, 322 U.S. 78, 87, 64 S.Ct. 882, 886 (1944) US Supreme Court in a case involving prosecution of a religious leader that who claimed to have supernatural powers, the Court warned: “Man’s relation to his God was made no concern of the state. He was granted the right to worship as he pleased and to answer to no man for the verity of his religious views. The religious reviews espoused by [the sect that followed the religious leader] might seem incredible, if not preposterous, to most people. But if those doctrines are subject to trial before a jury charged with finding their truth or falsity, then the same can be done with the religious beliefs of any sect. When the tries of fact undertake that task, they enter a forbidden domain.”

In other words, the domains of church (faith/religion) and state are separate (by wall) and forbidden territory, one to the other. Period.

Cantwell v. Conn., 310 U.S. 296 (1940)
Religion clauses apply to states.

Lovell v. City of Griffin, 303 U.S. 444 (1938)
Religious speech is at the apex of protected speech under the First Amendment.

The advantages of being 508(c)(1)(a) FBO include rights guaranteed under Federal Law 26 U.S.C. § 6033(a)(3(a):

www justice dot gov

Federal Law Protections for Religious Liberty
Page 2
2. The free exercise of religion includes the right to act or abstain from action in accordance with one’s religious beliefs.
The Free Exercise Clause protects not just the right to believe or the right to worship; it protects the right to perform or abstain from performing certain physical acts in accordance with
one’s beliefs.

Federal statutes, including the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 (“RFRA”), support that protection, broadly defining the exercise of religion to encompass all aspects of observance and practice, whether or not central to, or required by, a particular religious
faith.

1. The freedom of religion extends to persons and organizations.
    The Free Exercise Clause protects not just persons, but persons collectively exercising their religion through churches or other religious denominations, religious organizations, schools,
    private associations, and even businesses.

2. Americans do not give up their freedom of religion by participating in the marketplace, partaking of the public square, or interacting with government. Constitutional protections for religious liberty are not conditioned upon the wilingness of a religious person or organization to remain separate from civil society. Although the application of the relevant protections may differ in different contexts, individuals and organizations do not give up their religious-liberty protections by providing or receiving social services, education, or healthcare; by seeking to earn or earning a living; by employing others to do the same; by receiving government grants or contracts; or by otherwise interacting with federal, state, or local governments.

3. Government may not restrict acts or abstentions because of the beliefs they display. To avoid the very sort of religious persecution and intolerance that led to the founding of the United States, the Free Exercise Clause of the Constitution protects against government actions that target religious conduct. …"

source: https://www.justice.gov/crt/page/file/1006786/download

6 Likes

Your take on it makes a lot of sense. It reminds me of finding out the Patriot Act had been written long before the “events” and how seemingly overnight, our world became as a protracted tsa proctology exam on almost every level.

7 Likes

So true!

5 Likes

Hi Keegan
Thanks for the post bro

Can you tell me or post the actual video where you got that JD quote from please - the quote where he is saying " I’ll scream and shout…the tribulation is beginning now"

I’d really like to listen to it

Thank you and God bless you

Lee

2 Likes

I will admit…I have done research on the education for years and because California was mandating children vaccinations in schools it became part of my research. People need to pull their kids out of the schools….immediately! They are asking health questions and attaching it to school records. Your children’s school/health records go out to everyone but the parents. Mental Health is a very big push in the schools and they will “take care” of your children with or without you. It is all done with technology and can easily be queered out in the platforms behind the scenes. I can go into this so deep but really wanted parents to see that the schools, here in the US, are set up…for a mass jab.

They use a term “Parens Patriae”, they have been using it for years but parents are not seeing what this really is. They basically become the “general guardian” of all infants, children and teens as soon as you drop your children at the door of that school and or daycare.

Do parents truly understand, what this means?

Your power as a “guardian” is released and is now an issue “best for your child”, in the schools eyes. Terminology has been changed to their benefit. Anyone that has done research knows how this works. State government will excercise parens patriae power as this so call jab continues.

If parents pull out of the public schools, do not accept money from government for homeschooling. Charter schools are public schools as well. Smoke and mirrors! The US Education is corrupt and will never change back!

I actually saw a miracle…I along with others, we were trying to warn parents of what was going on and then God…took the US education system in one day and tipped it upside down.

11 Likes

Unable to buy, sell, work…less and less doubt that Covid is leading to the ‘beast system.’

5 Likes

State Analysis Shows Vax Injury Reports Correspond to Number of Fully Vaxxed

https://openvaers.com/component/acym/archive/38-the-openvaers-red-box-report

5 Likes

It truly is a God timing thing. Fetal cell lines where being used but yet people could not tell others because it was so unbelievable, until now. We were known as the foil hat club.

6 Likes