November 27th, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update – Why We're Not in the Tribulation Yet

After a bit of research, I’m seeing articles in which it appears the BigPharma cartel is in a full on panic.

Unfortunately, it’s unwitting and deeply deceived shills are running a rather large damage control operation to suppress the truth presented in the documentary “Died Suddenly.”

The documentary “Died Suddenly, ” produced by filmmakers, Matthew Skow and Nicholas Stumphauzer, is going viral, and the PharmaCartel and Medical Industrial Complex are in a full-on panic mode to discredit, degrade, and ridicule anyone who is outing the flagrant truth. (see Saul Alinsky and his 12 rules for radicals of disinformation for propaganda 101) also Eph5:11.

It appears Dr. Malone is upset with Stew Peters for airing the documentary “Died Suddenly” Due to one, yes he admits, one “possible” inaccurate frame in the entire 1 plus hour clip. Really? Hmmm. Bit of flimsy reason, imho. But given Malone’s major ties to BigPharma, and possible collusion thereof, it may not be a stretch or hard to see a deeper reason.

It surprised me actually. For a man of Malone’s obvious intelligence to be engaging in that level of micro fact-free nit picking. I say this because Malone cited no actual proof at all for his grievance with the “possible” error frame. He failed to substanciate his own assertion.

Here is Malone’s main beef, as I understand it now:

“The question which I do think we all need to grapple with is what is Stew Peters, and who does he represent? Based on what I have observed, he mostly represents himself. Are his ethics your ethics? Are they our ethics?”

What??? What does that have to do with this? Millions are dying from the deathshot. A different person(s) made the actual documentary. Stew was only a conduit or messenger. So, let me see if I get this: a group makes a documentary exposing something which needs to be exposed, as to the abject danger of this genocidal agenda--------but instead Malone is focused on a minutia, picking at nits while millions are dying. Infants, babies in utero, young people, athletes, pilots, Um, something is wrong with HIS ethics, Imho.

At least the film is getting the truth OUT about the reality of this, that BigPharma CANNOT BE TRUSTED, AND ITS SHILLS NEED TO GET OUT!!! ….AND STOP TRYING TO SILENCE, DERAIL, AND DEGRADE THE TRUTH THAT IS COMING OUT ABOUT THIS.

I’m sorry, was I shouting again? Okay, calm restored.

How many of us know people who are dying or who have died as a DIRECT RESULT of These dangerous injections?

What is your no-holds-barred opinion about these clotshots, and what are solutions for those like our family, who are unvakked and therefore not interested in pharmaSolutions, that do lie and mame the innocent for profit, and fulfil the sorcery agenda spoken of in prophecy?

edit, had to put the word “Not” in front of “not interested in pharma”
(what an understatement that is for me)

8 Likes