November 6, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update -Connecting the Prophetic Dots

@Waitin4Him @dpcollins

Perhaps it is
[Rev 20:4] I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
So these are the resurrections of those who were slain for the Lord during the 7-year tribulation. Earlier in Rev they were the souls under the alter of God asking how much longer before He avenged their deaths.

4 Likes

They were not a part of the 1st Resurrection (The Bride of Christ) They are Resurrected at the second coming of our Lord.

3 Likes

@ClearMiddle

I read through your entire post and I am asking myself,
What is her question? Help me understand what you don’t understand and I will try to help if I can.
Agape,
Ken

The Vatican’s ambassador to Israel, Archbishop Adolfo Tito Yelena, emphasized the importance of the interreligious gathering and the joint work of all the religious leaders in Israel and the world for climate action.

“We need to form a new culture of unity, which understands that the earth is a part of us, and we are a part of it,” he said.

“We are connected to each other."

4 Likes

It is easy to see and connect the prophetic dots but only if given eyes to see ( and a desire to watch?)
I don’t feel Iike I chose to watch; why do I see and others don’t?

2 Likes

Disclaimer: not teaching this is just where I am in my studies. Show my error with scripture if you want.

First resurrection seems to include all believers.

The second resurrection is death.

Blessed are they who are part of the 1st resurrection.

According to scripture, there are only two resurrections.

1. Life
  2. Death

The saints that came out of their graves when Christ was crucified are also part of the 1st resurrection. Jesus is the first resurrection, and all in Christ are crucified with Christ and glorified with Christ.

Also the multitude are already in heaven at the seals and the second coming is at the end of the tribulation, not the beginning. It’s after the trumpets and bowls…

And there seems to be plenty of evidence that Revelation is in order.

“And then” implies a chain of events. It does seem to have a break of sorts at the “woman” who flees.

And times are getting tougher. We are not promised we won’t suffer, but we are saved from God’s wrath.

In context, there are good arguments both ways that the seals 1-5 are open and are not God’s wrath but are the birth pains.

I think fear is motivating people to say we won’t have tribulation. We will.

I am not God so I don’t know how far this goes.

And prove in context that the seals 1-5 are God’s wrath. Are scrolls announcements? Or are they wrath?

In Esther the scroll decreed the wrath to come.

It was not the wrath itself.

The nature of a scroll is a messenger.

And Matthew 24 lines up pretty well with the seals.

And yes God does allow death and destruction to announce his coming.

Earthquakes, wars, pestilence all kill people.

So either way we are going to see some of that.

To what degree, is up to God.

“I will have mercy on who I will have mercy…”

https://biblehub.com/bsb/romans/9.htm

And anyone reading this, be a Berean and search the scriptures to see what is true.

Even JD says that.

And yes I respect his opinion.

And yes I am pretribulation but I lean towards the seals being open. For instance, seal 2

We have been continuously at war since WW1 and WW2 there is no peace .

And the big one is the martyrs ask for God to judge earth…so the seals are obviously not wrath/judgement from God over the wicked. They are warnings of the coming wrath.

God is trying to wake people up to repent with the seals. I think.

If this is out of context, care to share/show me?

Shalom.
MARANATHA

3 Likes

What is interesting about this is that I feel like at least one of the main news media sources (CBS) speaks quite nonchalantly about Trump and his hints, lately.

I can’t help but think that the media will be on board, this time around, as it could be the next play on their card. I don’t know this for sure, but I’ll be taking notice.

5 Likes

I would say we should take this to the thread that DallasT has for it, rather than expand here in this Prophecy Update thread. :slight_smile:

So if you would join me there I will expand, yet again as many times before here on these forums. I’ve lost track of the numerous threads this came up in with all the topic wrangling and linking that has gone on since.

My reply will start around 120 posts down, and I will quote your comment here in this one to stage a starting point. :wink:

8 Likes
3 Likes

Okay @Rrush , took me a bit, but it’s there now. :slight_smile:

https://forum.jdfarag.org/t/notes-on-the-book-of-revelation/22907

2 Likes

---------------------------------

2 Likes
3 Likes

Dear sister, what do you mean here?

I had responded right after the info about climate change conference and religious leaders gathering with them. ( connecting dots toward one world system)

I mean I’ve had a desire to understand BP since I was a child ( put my faith in Christ at a young age)

I’ve been able to see how movies and headlines news have fit into BP and how we are herded in the direction of one world Antichrist system most of my life.
I don’t feel as if I chose to see this-but oh so thankful! Perhaps it is because I had a good teaching foundation with BP at a young age?

Edit: I guess I didn’t realize that in my first post I failed to say many of Gods people seem not to be able to ‘see’ things that are coming to pass and don’t want to to know. I just wondered why I can. ( not everything though)

7 Likes

@CLE
Calvary Chapel in Kaneohe Hawaii Pastor JD

Biblical Resurrections Part 1 by Mac Assistant Pastor

Biblical Resurrections Part 2 By Mac Assistant Pastor

3 Likes

RAY KURZWELL AND NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TALK NANOBOTS CONNECTING YOUR BRAIN TO THE CLOUD - 2016

1 Like

Thanks so much for explaining. I think that I am so grateful that we all share that on this forum. Every day I am faced with people who either don’t want to know or who have no idea. It makes me sick at some times and at other times mad. Many factors for people not wanting to know. too hard to think about sometimes.

8 Likes

I agree. I think it’s like stages of grief.

8 Likes

@YosemiteMountainMan

Care to share a summary? I’m back logged on so many videos and behind on the prophecy update as well.

No obligation, but maybe a fly by verse? To point me in the right direction.

1 Like

9 Likes