November 6, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update -Connecting the Prophetic Dots

for sure

I would be interested in hearing more.

I couldn’t find spiritual horses in Jeremiah, only literal, but I only did a quick search.

Zechariah I think connects with Revelation quite a bit. But so do many of the OT books. The more you read them.

4 Likes

What a wonderful Pastor and encouraging message. I would love to be under his teaching. California, as much evil as there is out there, is rich with wonderful men of God such as Dr. Don Perkins, Tom Hughes and so many more. May God keep and protect all of you Saints in California. I read and post a lot of news related to bible Prophecy on a number of Social Media, and have done so for many years.Lately I have discerned a lot of negative attitudes in myself, which of course is due to being immersed in increasingly bad news. This message has given me such an uplift. Maranatha

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of Brett Meador. Been through several books under his tutelage now. Man has a good head on his shoulders and a great sense of humor! But there’s no substitute for self-study, prayer and Holy Spirit guidance!

5 Likes

I like him too, I’ve only seen the one video about voting and I think another of his earlier this year. He seems like a good teacher. :pray::heart:

1 Like
2 Likes

As hurtful and horrific as persecution and hatred is, and will be, it will also be unleashed against the Jews which we also now see, most recently ramped up by (Kan)Ye’s latest comments unfortunately. But isn’t the Tribulation supposed to officially begin when Israel signs the 7 year deal with the antichrist. I think the Bride of Christ consists of ALL true believers throughout the Church age because “the dead in Christ will rise first” ; and because Jesus Himself told the criticizing Pharisees “Can the friends of the Bridegroom fast as long as the Bridegroom is with them?” This says to me that Jesus’ disciples are included in the Bride, so no, i don’t think it’s just the last generation of believers. I think that might be an idea held by NAR. Some hold mid-Trib n other timings, but i’m holding onto 1 Thessalonians 5:9- " For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." God bless you guys! :heart:

8 Likes

Matt 24:29-31 - 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

4 Likes

Rev 21:4 - 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 Likes

Yes, i see that. And it’s makes an interesting case for post-trib because it’s a description of the Second Coming, and that they (His angels) shall gather together His elect from the four winds. But then, and this is just a thought, but then it says “from one end of heaven to the other” which makes me think that the angels gather His elect (us) from one end of heaven to the other" like we’re already there in heaven and the trumpets are blown because it’s time to come back to earth with Jesus. But maybe you’re right! We’ll have to wait and see! :blush::heart::dove:

7 Likes

Wrath is not for us :pray: :+1: :ok_hand:

10 Likes

@Waitin4Him. Right on regarding the Bride of Christ, in my understanding, and I am Pre Trib, that the tribulation period starts counting the seven years at the point in time when Israel and the AC sign a peace agreement.
My point was to those who are referred to when the fifth seal is opened since they are under the altar and they were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held, in Rev 6:9, followed by vs 10: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? (references Zech. 1:12) and then Rev 6:11: And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfiled.
Rev 7:13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14. And I said unto him, Sir thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

So vs 14 clearly states these came out of great Tribulation. These are not the Church age believers.
Blessings

8 Likes

Oh right! Yes, the Tribulation saints! Thanks for clarifying! :grinning: I love this forum! :heart::dove:

5 Likes

I just caught some of Donald Trump speaking live in Dayton Ohio

He said he is making a big announcement Tues. Nov 14 at Mar-a-lago…I am sure it is to announc his run again…he sounded like he was already running saying all they are going to do to bring back the country…including holding China accountable for unleashing the virus

I thought oh boy seems that was what he said before…he was the “chosen one” to take on China just before the virus

4 Likes

@Grandma5

I always read this kinda like how Lot was taken out of Sodom and Gomorrah

As in the wrath of God started after they “came out” of the great tribulation. Then wrath seems to start at the sixth seal:

The raptured and martyred saints are then revealed to be in heaven because the tribulation (God’s wrath) begins right after they are removed.

At least the sixth seal is the first place that God’s wrath is clearly stated to have begun.

Edit: but I am not gonna be mad if I’m wrong, just saying that again lol

REVELATION 7:14 “And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation,…"

Other versions

These are they which came out of the great tribulation

I have wondered why the was included in the newer translations

2 Likes

Lee Brainard lays it all out here regarding the Rapture and the tribulation period.

4 Likes

9 Bondservants are to be submissive to their own masters in everything; they are to be well-pleasing, not argumentative, 10 not pilfering, but showing all good faith, so that in everything they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior. 11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, 12 training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, 14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works. (Titus 2:9-14, ESV)

1 Like

I think we need to remember that persecution during the 7-year tribulation, or at least after the rapture of the church, will be so much more hellish as the Holy Spirit will have been removed from the earth with the church. Persecution is not equivalent to God’s wrath.

7 Likes