November 7, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Looks like there will be a choice to me. (Albeit not a very attractive one)

Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Because of the qualifiers that followed, I see it not that literally every person will be forced, but there will not be one group in society exempt from this decree. And as with any satanic decree, do it or die. Consider Nebuchadnezzar’s decree in Daniel 3. He didn’t have people forcibly pushed into a prostrate position before the statue, he just made the alternative so unbearably horrible that people who loved their earthly life would be fools to choose it.

Daniel 3:10 You, O king, have made a decree, that every man who hears the sound of the horn, pipe, lyre, trigon, harp, bagpipe, and every kind of music, shall fall down and worship the golden image. 11 And whoever does not fall down and worship shall be cast into a burning fiery furnace.

The only option no longer on the table for either of these accounts is to continue life as is worshiping the one true God. That is what is being forced upon all.

12 Likes

I need an honest answer in regards to HIPAA and the “vaccine” from an expert. My question: Can an employer LEGALLY ask me if I got the jab? I work at a university (lucky me- ugh) and they want everyone to electronically answer if they got the jab, the date they got it, and upload proof of it. They are also giving the option of exemption for medical and religious reasons, where we also have to upload proof. At one point the supervisors were told they cannot ask their staff their vaccine status, so how can this university ask this as a whole? What are my rights? I don’t trust asking search engines as they will most likely lie. HELP. I have until 1/4/22. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

You ignore verse 17’s implications from your own quote…

No man may buy or sell unless they had that mark. This implies there are those who don’t, and therefor a choice to be made.

12 Likes

Hi Heather,

The loving pastor here who provides this site has exemption letters you may wish to consider on the main home page, upper right hand corner. Also the following is something you may wish to research additionally, as it explains basic rights when interacting with the medical field, and employers, ie what they are and are not entitled to have/demand.

They also have pdf forms you can download and print. One of them which I found very helpful was a “Notice” of personal and religious exemption to any and all vaccines (and testing) based on the New Testament. It starts out:
“Notice:
I hereby assert my right to a religious exemption from vaccination. I am a Christian who believes in the Bible, including the teachings of the New Testament. I am refusing the Covid-19 vaccines because I believe in and follow God and the principles laid out in His Word and I have a deeply held belief that vaccines violate His Word the Bible. …” ect., etc.
source Freedomtaker dot com.

As a society we have sadly been trained to believe we must “request” and continually ask permission as a supplicant of man for the “rights endowed by our Creator”, but for me personally, this would be a contradiction in the heart, as our bodily temple belongs to God, not man. So a statement or declaration brings peace. Certain things are inviolate and non-negotiable, jmo. But to each his own.
Just a few options, hoping this can help.

p.s. i am not a legal expert by any stretch, jmho.

5 Likes

I left my faith community completely when they required masks. I knew what was coming next. It isn’t easy to leave, but to stay with a group that is supporting a genocidal bioweapon that is sacrificing children, is supporting evil. We are at war. I personally refuse to associate closely with anyone who is fighting for the other side. Their leader is the Satan. I follow the God of the universe. We already know which side will win.

6 Likes

Just adding…2x in Revelation… chapters 13 and 19…says the FP deceived those who took the mark…seems to me it will look like a good thing to those who take it based on the word deceived

G4105

• to cause to stray, to lead astray, lead aside from the right way
  1. to go astray, wander, roam about
  • metaph.
  1. to lead away from the truth, to lead into error, to deceive
  2. to be led into error
  3. to be led aside from the path of virtue, to go astray, sin
  4. to sever or fall away from the truth
  5. of heretics
  6. to be led away into error and sin

From Rev 13:11-18 it talks about the beast with horns like a lamb but talks like a dragon (FP)…it is he who Causeth (KJV) eveyone to take the mark

I could never figure out how this could happen until I looked up the Greek word for Causeth…it can simply mean to be the author of the plan

G4160

• to make
  1. with the names of things made, to produce, construct, form, fashion, etc.
  2. to be the authors of, the cause
  3. to make ready, to prepare
  4. to produce, bear, shoot forth
  5. to acquire, to provide a thing for one’s self
  6. to make a thing out of something
  7. to (make i.e.) render one anything
  8. to (make i.e.) constitute or appoint one anything, to appoint or ordain one that
  9. to (make i.e.) declare one anything
  10. to put one forth, to lead him out
  11. to make one do something
  12. cause one to
  13. to be the authors of a thing (to cause, bring about)
  • to do
  1. to act rightly, do well
  2. to carry out, to execute
  3. to do a thing unto one
  4. to do to one
  5. with designation of time: to pass, spend
  6. to celebrate, keep
  7. to make ready, and so at the same time to institute, the celebration of the passover
  8. to perform: to a promise
3 Likes

DECEPTION REV18-23

9 Likes

Amen to that!!!

Maranatha!

1 Like

This shows a good picture of what is going on.
Let us remember our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS.
Our bodies are the TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Blessings :heart: :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

yes this was amazing. albeit it did have a couple evolutionary mentions. other than that though, I really needed this vid. thank you for sharing. its explanations were on point and helped me think of what we are sposed to do when facing someone who can’t be persuaded to see the truth.

namely- which was kinda blotted over with unrelated responses- the fact that what we do as individuals, in our own lives, is something that makes a huge impact. we know where this is all going, but while we are here, we must truly occupy. so we can never underestimate what our mere existence does for those around us. that is what will reach potential masses- just loving those God brings to you. that’s how the truth and the love will spread, healing the trauma in each person that everything “covid” has been, amen.

5 Likes

:diamonds:R :diamonds: E :diamonds: V :diamonds: E :diamonds: A :diamonds: L :diamonds: I :diamonds: N :diamonds: G :diamonds:

2 Likes

By the way, Sandra…wow…what an incredibly awesome video. Thanks, and AMEN!

1 Like

This is making the picture clearer and clearer … people get ready … JESUS IS COMING SOON!

:heart: :pray: :heart:

2 Likes

CHECK THIS OUT …

1 Like

Please watch great encouragement for this time a simple reminder :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Blessings sister Sandra. I think your passion for Christ and care for His creation are evident and beautiful. I believe you are sharing with us out of excitement of His soon return and your love and duty and care upon His creation. Please keep in mind too some of the things that I recall have transpired here on JDF.

A while back there were some serious discussions on our forum about the vax and its potential to transform human DNA so as not to be saved. I believe that pastor JD does not believe this to be the case. It would make sense though that, since salvation and pleasing God is by faith (and only by faith) that this might actually be a ploy (that people will believe they are unsave-able) by the enemy to distort the ability of faith and pleasing God.

Again, I know you are presenting info and insight in care for the body of Christ and this forum. But I would ask you also to consider the history our forum has been through and pastor JD’s leanings and concerns too. As we are all different in the body of Christ, sometimes we might sense things more so here or there that other believers may not sense as such. Sometimes we may be correct and sometimes not on some of those things. I have some leanings that are not in full compliance with the central eschatological views on this forum. But I have passion for them too. Although it is somewhat counterintuitive to the conventional ways we look at a coming beast system and the age of grace outlook approaching the tribulation. So I am grateful to our Lord that we are diverse to the health of the body of Christ perhaps to degree. I also mention this complimentarily with the liberty, and generosity of Pastor JD and his forum in permitting diverse views where discussion can occur. But in that also that we grow as much “together” in the unity of the faith also (which might be a bit more of a challenge these days). And that as we all consider these “diverse” things (even mine) that we remind ourselves the core unity and spirit by which we believe.

At the end of this post I will include a link to an abridged breakdown of my thoughts on all that in case any reading might find an interest to consider. So yeah, though, just posting this oddly (for me) as a counterbalance to discussion directions this forum has already taken a while back. And to provide complementary context to this concern put forth in this well done video. Blessings.

An Alternative View

1 Like

Greetings TCC,
Thank you for you reply. We are certainly living in the last days.
My eyes are completely on Jesus and Him alone. He requires us to do this.
The video posted, I felt led to share it and keep pointing people to JESUS and Him alone. He warns us not to be deceived and I do think there is a lot of deception going on these days.
Blessings, keep well and keep looking up, our redemption draws nigh.
:heart: :pray: :heart:

5 Likes