Oct 25 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: Top 10 Bible Prophecies

Hi I managed to see JD at 7pm on Sunday. LIVE I’m in UK too

5 Likes

JD, as you know, I’ve been following you since around 2013. You have been reading the old news letter I use to send out and now I do videos and a website with news from around the world that points to the end times. www.whatsgoingonnews.com . You were so gracious to mention my work in a comment someone made in your comment section under your videos. You rarely if ever have commented before that. I appreciate that. I love how God is shining light on the corruption and showing how He’s separating the wheat from the tares. It’s awesome to set back and watch Him work. I see His hand on everything that is going on. He’s moving the events in the world to the final stages in the age. It’s awesome to watch! Thank you for all the hard work you put into the prophecy updates. It’s very time consuming. I do videos every day on the news and I have to research a lot. So, I can appreciate what you go through. Thank you for that. I’m impressed with your research! Since I do so much of it, I can really tell when a person did actual research or just picked up on something others have said. So, again, you are much appreciated and much loved.

6 Likes

Amen and Amen

3 Likes

Hi all, my YouTube channel is Innertorium.
The only reason I say is because I do videos too that I would love to reach all. One of which that I have felt from the Holy Spirit to provide. God knows how many will be saved at the rapture and as he knows he could take everyone including those current non-believers right now. But I believe the main purpose of us spreading the gospel is for those in the tribulation as bibles and churches will be burnt and we the church won’t be here to spread the gospel. So write letters, record voice recordings or videos and leave them available somewhere on your person to give to the world after the rapture. I’m in Australia but from the uk and it’s amazing to be with you all my wonderful fellow church, brothers and sisters.

4 Likes

It was great to be able to share the prophecy update from the website today! Everyone involved, keep up the good work and putting your hearts into it, it shows. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thanks! Blessings to you as well.

2 Likes

I’m a new Christian so am still revelling in the excitement and finding everything amazing and shiny! God brought me to JD Farag via a long- standing Christian friend and I now await his Sunday service and Propecy Update eagerly each week. As for others on this forum, I’m in the UK so listen to it on Mondays. Congratulations on the new website JD - such an important achievement in these (increasingly volatile) times.

8 Likes

Hi
I live in North WLes, benn listening now to JD for a couple of years, and I have been encouraged through his teaching to study God’s word and mature in my walk with Jesus.

However, I am confused and troubled. I may have misunderstood JD. Is JD saying the vaccine is The mark of the beast or the lead into it

Thankyou
Shalom

1 Like

I’ve been following you in about 3 years, and it has been such a blessing. Inspiring, keeps me awake and looking up. Your passion for Gods word, and reaching out to a lost world with the gospel of Jesus Christ, has inspired me, and given me “fuel” in my ministry!
Blessings from Norway

2 Likes

well said. the times of the gentiles are in their last moments, thank god.

3 Likes

@KnowGod2020 That is so wonderful to hear, Praise God!

3 Likes

It could well be, It’s certainly a type of, Perhaps a preparation for whats coming. Definitely something to create division. To turn neighbor against each other, family against each other as Matt 24:9 implies I feel :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thank you.

I see that. I just thought JD said it was the mark of the beast. If we do not have the vaccine we cannot travel buy from supermarkets. This could be very soon as soon as the vaccine has been tried and tested

This is causing division in fellowships and creating confusion and loads of fear.

I truly have to go to God regarding this, I do not want to make the wrong decision
I will not go against the government now, I wear masks, socially distance and sanitise I believe that is showing love and consideration for others plus vulnerable groups I believe with all my hear we are living in the
last hours

I am OAP and live with family who keep to these rules. I need peace and truth on this matter.
Shalom

3 Likes

I am so grateful for this awesome ministry. You have been such a blessing to me. I do not miss a prophecy update for years. Thank you for standing for the truth with wisdom and boldness. I pray for the soon rapture of the church . I love my Lord Jesus and desire to proclaim the gospel message. Bible prophecy is an excellent way to get the message out to a lost world. Thank you!
Lisa, from Atlanta

4 Likes

Another great video Pastor Farag,

I also got rid of all the music I used to listen to many years ago as well. I didn’t have AC/DC, but I was no better as I listened to Metallica, Rob Zombie, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Tool, Disturbed etc… I had even attended many of their concerts (rituals actually) when I was younger.

I felt lost for a bit, as I know you have to be careful even with some Christian music. I was finally led to Destiny Lab. A very talented group of Christian Rappers that by the Glory of God have put out 4 albums and a 30 song collaboration with some other Christians. They just released Shift your Paradigm. Every album is phenomenal. They rap about everything Pastor Farag discusses in his sermons; from the Bible, Jesus Christ, false evolution and big bang, Nephilim and Noah’s flood to all of the deceptions they present to us daily on MSM. They even have music videos and podcasts.

My wife and I began looking into all the “conspiracies” after the Sept. 11 2001 tragedy (false flag event). It has been our hobby, so to speak. We’ve done way too much research. The devil has many false paths he can lead people on, which is why it took me so long to realize it ALL revolves around God, Jesus Christ, Satan and the fallen angels.

We’ve looked into everything we could find from aliens, flat earth (which it is), NASA (not a space agency), MK ultra, SRA (satanic ritual abuse), the Elite, the Illuminate, Builderberg meetings, Bohemian Grove, All the false flag events (all wars and events leading to them), the Templars, the Rothschilds, Committee of 300, Q (Quantum Computer), MK Ultra, Patriot Act, Government patents, Symbolism, Gematria, Chemtrails, 5G, Haarp, Cern, The Gotthard Tunnel, Vaccines (all pharmaceutical companies are immune to litigation), TV movies/shows/cartoons (almost all have agendas and satanic symbolism) and on and on. There’s so much that’s right in front of our faces, that most just don’t see until you know the truth about the lies fed to all of us since birth.

I only gave myself to Jesus Christ 3 years ago after losing my Grandmother that was more like a mother to me from cancer. It was the surgeries that actually took her. Although I was baptized Catholic as a child, just a couple weeks ago I was baptized a Christian by a fellow construction craftsman, who is a pastor as well. Even though I had been saved and completely gave myself to Jesus years before, I just felt I had to be baptized too. Thank the Lord, one of our great Christian customers allowed us the use of their lakefront property here in South Carolina.

We don’t do any social media. I had a business Facebook page long ago, but once half my job pictures disappeared and they ignored my requests as to what happened, I just deleted it to never return. This is why we’re careful what personal information and pictures we post online (even though they already know everything about everyone).

So, I just wanted to let others know to be careful of who you follow on YouTube, as there is much deception that can lead down the wrong paths. Here’s just a couple of great Christians on YouTube reinforcing everything Pastor Farag discusses in his Bible Prophecy Updates:

Many Fish, Nicholson1968 and Shaking My Head Productions . There are many others as well, but these few in particular I’d recommend for now.

God bless you all.

5 Likes

If you’re looking to share a video of it, here is a resource from one of JD’s messages:

3 Likes

I understand, it’s the same here in Victoria Australia… I can’t tell you what to do but I’m not taking it, I know whats in it and where it comes from, I’d rather starve to death… But… Come quickly Lord :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Thanks You!

2 Likes

Thank you JD Farag for creating this website and for your ministry! I’m watching online, also from Germany, and based on all the challenges in this life, it has been such a blessing for me. It helps me stay close to Jesus right now, and I need this so much. I appreciate you ministry so much!

4 Likes

I signed up but I need some help navigating this, if you could help it would be much appreciated. I don’t how to post a comment; can’t find the “button” to write something. Also, I can’t find any of the links JD would be included in the prophecy updates. I can listen to the updates but can’t find the links to things like his quotes from the World Economic Forum, etc. If you can direct me to these things, I would be grateful.

1 Like