Oct 25 2020 - Bible Prophecy Update: Top 10 Bible Prophecies

WOW! Great job on the Website… Whoever designed it - did a great job . Well worth the wait! We… Love listening to you Prophecy updates Look forward to ever one of them - We have shared your YouTube updates and now your sight to many of our friends and family.
*** Praying for your Ministry - for protection - for your Roof antenna issue - your church and for your family… Blessings - Blessings - blessings… Ben and Mary

3 Likes

One of the most refreshing things for me about JD’s preaching and teaching is the fact that he is utilizing the message correctly by teaching the lost and not just a wow factor of what is happening but taking the opportunity to redeem the time because we know it is short.

Ephesians 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Colossians 4: 5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. 6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

5 Likes

I too watch them later in the week and look forward to them.

2 Likes

For years, and I am an old man, I’ve wondered at the words of Daniel 12:4 - But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

In my heart, for years now, I’ve told God that, “I do not count myself wise, as only He can give me wisdom,” I am a simple man so, when I read in James 1:5 that, I could ask God for wisdom, and He would give it, I did. God led me to Pastor Farage’s weekly update. I am gaining that “Knowledge” and “Wisdom” that I’ve sought for so many years about these last days.

Now, I’m seeing Daniel 12:10 be fulfilled in my life by the wisdom Pastor Farage: Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Thank you and God Bless you for sharing your wisdom.

5 Likes

I see it almost the same as a gender confused person wanting to be called something they are not. What good does it do to lie to them. To call a male a female to make them feel better, is the same difference as wearing a mask that does nothing to protect. It is a lie!

1 Like

I love Andy Woods! He is a great teacher also!

1 Like

Hello everyone…!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THE FINAL HOUR : THE TOP 10 END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES!

1.:open_book:SCRIPTURE : THE DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS, Isaiah 17.
Pic  1
:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY : We do know that tensions continue to escalate in Syria as Israel continues to bomb Iranian military installations. This does not, however, appear to discourage Iran from building up its military in the area. THIS PROPHECY IS ON THE VERGE!

2.:open_book:SCRIPTURE :THE GOG MAGOG WAR, Ezekiel 38:1-6.
Pic 4
:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY : According to the prophecy contained in the 38th and 39th chapters of the Book of Ezekiel, on a “distant day” when the Jewish people are living secure in Israel, Gog will invade Israel and God will furiously retaliate against them.
“The 38th and 39th chapters of Ezekiel record considerable prophetic detail relative to this great war that it is to take place ‘in the latter years’; that it will be fought in the ‘mountains of Israel’ against those who have been gathered to the land of their ancient inheritance; that the land of Israel shall be relatively unprotected, a ‘land of unwalled villages’; that Gog and Magog shall come ‘out of the north parts’ in such numbers as ‘to cover the land’ as a cloud; that the Lord will then come, and all men shall shake at his presence; that there will be such an earthquake as has never before been known, which will throw down the mountains; that there will be pestilence, blood, fire, and brimstone descend upon the armies; that the forces of Gog and Magog will be destroyed upon the mountains of Israel and that the house of Israel will be for seven months burying the dead and seven years burning the discarded weapons of war.

We see the Prophecy of Ezekiel 38
casting its shadow on the earth right now!!

3.:open_book:SCRIPTURE: PEACE AND SAFETY, 1 Thessalonians 5:3.
:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY : In forging the first Arab-Israeli peace deal since 1994, President Donald Trump paid homage to a patriarch. He named the historic normalization the “Abraham Accord.” The familiar Bible character “is referred to as ‘Abraham’ in the Christian faith, ‘Ibrahim’ in the Muslim faith, and ‘Avraham’ in the Jewish faith,” explained David Friedman, US ambassador to Israel.

“And no person better symbolizes the potential for unity, among all these three great faiths.”

What does Israel gain from signing the Abraham Accord? Enhanced global status, a powerful partner in the UAE, and billions of dollars in economic contracts and incentives now that trade relations are open. Israel took the bait and are now on the hook of end times Bible prophecy mentioned in Daniel 9:27!!

4.:open_book:SCRIPTURE : THE COVENANT WITH MANY, Daniel 9:27.
:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY : THE ABRAHAMIC ACCORD PEACE TREATY…A HARBINGER TO THE DANIEL 9:27 COVENANT WITH “MANY” !!

Pastor Tom Hughes has this to say on the Abrahamic Accords Peace deal with regards to how it could very well be the precursor to the Daniel 9:27 covernant with many!!..
" You can’t confirm a Hotel reservation unless you have one"

Master architect of the deal, Jared Kushner, says to expect as many as 20 Muslim nations to become part of the Abraham Accord over the next two months!!

On September 15, 2020 at noon on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, D.C. Israel signed the historic Abraham Accord peace treaty with the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain. Egypt and Jordan who already had existing peace treaties with Israel were since joined by UAE, Bahrain and Sudan! With Saudi Arabia and Oman next in line as two out the five more nations lining up to come onboard the Abrahamic covenant , that sure sounds like “MANY” to me!!

The Abraham Accord is what we believe is the foundation stone of the coming Daniel 9:27 covenant that will be confirmed by Antichrist in the days after the Pretribulation Rapture of the Church takes place!!

5.:open_book:SCRIPTURE : THE 3RD TEMPLE, Matthew 24:15.
:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY : The convergence focusing on a Middle East peace deal in the Abraham Accords and also a Red Heifer that is viable for fulfilling the ordnance of purification for the Jewish Temple are signs pointing to how the Covenant of Daniel’s Prophecy is nearing!

The preparations for the building of the Third Temple are already completed by an organization called The Temple Institute, that completed the restoration and construction of many sacred vessels necessary for use in service for the Holy Temple. There are gold and silver vessels used in the incense and sacrificial services of the Cohen HaGadol (High Priest) and the Levitical musical instruments.Also completed after years of painstaking research and development is the sacred garment or ephod of the Cohen HaGadol as well as his choshen (breastplate) and the tziz zahav (golden crown).

6.:open_book:SCRIPTURE: A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, Revelation 13:1.

:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY: The Great Reset, according to discussions by the IMF, is basically the next stage in the formation of a one-world economic system and global government. This falls in line with the solutions offered during the Event 201 pandemic simulation; a simulation of a coronavirus pandemic that was held by the Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum only two months before the REAL THING happened at the beginning of 2020! In the words from their own mouths the plan by global elites to force the ‘great reset’, a phrase they themselves have coined and they are using all the events from COVID-19 to the race riots to bring it to pass. When you understand that the Mark of the Beast is mostly a financial mark, controlling all buying and selling, is it any wonder that the ‘GREAT RESET’ is brought to us by the elites of the World Economic Forum?!

7.:open_book:SCRIPTURE : A ONE WORLD RELIGION, Revelation 13: 2-4, 7.

:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY : Very interestingly is that the UAE-Israel agreement known as the Abraham Accord in connection to the UAE last year of an interfaith agreement ‘in search of peace’ involving the Pope and a leading mullah.
The Pope signed a pact with Islam declaring ‘diversity of religions’ is ‘willed by God’! As far as advancing the end times timeline goes, 2019 has been a banner year for Pope Francis and the coming One World Religion. Back in February the Pope had travelled to Abu Dhabi where he met with Sunni Muslim leader Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb. There the two men signed a global peace covenant called the Document on Human Fraternity For World Peace calling for peace between nations, religions and races, in front of a global audience of religious leaders from Christianity, Islam, Judaism and other faiths.From that covenant, the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity was created to implement this end times religious peace treaty. Now that committee has announced that there will be a fancy new headquarters for this endeavor. The shiny, new center of global Chrislam opening in 2022!!
Pope Francis’s latest encyclical Fratelli Tutti uses COVID-19 as justification for the Great Reset of the global economic and social order. He has aligned the Vatican with the United Nations 2030 Agenda, the International Monetary Fund, Bill Gates, George Soros and the World Economic Forum!!

8.:open_book:SCRIPTURE : A ONE WORLD CURRENCY , Revelation 13:16-17.
:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY : The Central Banks are putting together a frame work for a digital currency, how will that come together?
On April 29th 2020 the BBC recorded that the Coronavirus accelerated the decline of cash usage. The lockdown has led to a 60% fallen of a number of withdrawals from cash machines causing experts to say that the future of cash is at risk.
On September 26th Cleveland President Loretta Mester announced in a speech on Central Bank digital currencies, now they’re called CBDC’s for short, that recent Legislation has proposed that each American will very very soon have an account instead in which digital dollars could be quickly deposited. Two things immediately are accomplished with that, cash is eliminated and the Central Bank has control of everything.
That does sound very similar to what the Antichrist will use as foretold there in Revelation 13:16-17 on how the Antichrist will set in place an economic system, a worldwide system to control commerce for each person on Earth to participate in in order to be able to buy and sell, in fact to be able to sustain life, that’s Revelation 13:16-17.

Bill Gates and his Gavi Vaccine Alliance are launching AI-powered ‘TRUST STAMP’ combining a vaccine and digital biometric in West Africa! Microsoft not only funds ID2020 but they also filed a patent for a device that interacts with the pulse,
temperature and brain waves connected to the human body for buying and selling cryptocurrecy!

9.:open_book:SCRIPTURE : AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH AND LOT, Matthew 24:37-39.
:dart:CURRENT WORLD EVENT: With the abortion laws and LGBT rights passed these are the days of Noah and Lot that we are living in!Jesus said what conditions would be like just prior to His return, on how people would be unaware of His return to judge mankind! Sadly, the vast majority will be living ungodly lives in a world filled with violence when this monumental event occurs.

10.:open_book:SCRIPTURE: Matthew 24:6-8.
:dart:CURRENTLY IN PLAY:10 ‘plagues’ are hitting our planet simultaneously as giant swarms of locusts are absolutely devastating entire regions, extremely unusual storms are confounding meteorologists, earthquake and volcanic activity are both on the rise, and five very dangerous diseases are sweeping across the globe!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the very final moments that we are living in!:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sq83X7nijaQM0HN-WqnWsUEWASw9aSSr

Preach the Gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!

We are on the cusp on the rapture!!

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite:www.rapturecountdown.com

2 Likes

You truly broke it down very clearly with known facts. Thank you.

2 Likes

A lot of people say that they are Christians. In 2020 election a lot of Christians will vote for abortion, same sex marriage, hatred of God an Bible and more. Are this Christians don’t see that they are on the wrong side? Is no middle ground-either you with God or with Devil.

God bless you sister! Thank you so much for all your encouragement! All glory to our Lord Please do checkout my website www.rapturecountdown.com

@k7 Can I post all this on my Facebook page… don’t want to plagiarise… Praying for us all and all of you in the US with the elections tomorrow. Maya Gods will be done…

Pleeeeease do sister Kina!! I will be sooo glad!! Sister Jan Markel published it too…https://olivetreeviews.org/bible-prophecies-that-tell-us-how-late-the-hour/
Thank you so much for all your encouragement!God bless you! Final countdown!

Amen sister ! All glory to our Lord! Sister Jan Markel publised it too…https://olivetreeviews.org/bible-prophecies-that-tell-us-how-late-the-hour/

Thank you so much sister Brooklyn for all your encouragement. I’m so truely humbled. Sister Jan Markel publised it too… https://olivetreeviews.org/bible-prophecies-that-tell-us-how-late-the-hour/
All glory to our Lord! God bless you! Its keegan😁

@K7 Fantastic… will post… such a sense of anticipation… God bless you!

Amen and Amen! Please do post my website and pdf too if you can sister Kina! God bless you too sister! Come even so Lord Jesus!

@k7 Posted on my Facebook page… Kariena Kolisko… please pray that at least one person reads it!! Everything I post prophetically gets no likes​:flushed::flushed:… lots of likes about my kitten and other things!!!

Sister Kareina! I pray that it leads many to Jesus in these very final moments! Amen! The Lord’s word will never return void!!

Obrigado irmã Brooke ( Portuguese family name). So glad that you found my articles useful. All glory to our Lord! Amen! God bless you sister!