October 1, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Last Straw

Thank you for sharing and I will certainly review his information! So thankful for this forum! May God bless you and keep you and your family!

2 Likes

Pastor J D, Thank you for the October 15th update! I really appreciate you! I pray that God will place “a hedge of protection around you, your family, and your church”! So thankful for this forum and all that you and your staff do for us that are not able to be there with you each Sunday. Love in Christ!

5 Likes

Thanks for the good belly laugh, brother!

1 Like

@anon28331375 Dan,
I had already tapped the “heart” for this post on a prior day. I would today tap it a few more times. I see your words were meant for Stacy, in particular; also, for us all.
So well said brother! The verses are spot on for all of us. You have said that our (forum) conversations are a way of iron sharpening iron and that is hopefully true throughout our more serious discussions; and, too, as you have gently encouraged Stacy: for our encouragement too.

The Lord continues to draw out our useless dross, so too, does He provide brothers and sisters, like you, to provide the downey pillow to rest our heads on. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessings

3 Likes

Stacey is such an encourager that is a wonderful gift from Above. And yes, we are all in this together and hopefully we all work for Unity and that will bring more victories for Christ and His Body.

I believe you have that gift from what I have seen and heard on the forum so I expect the heat will be turned up so we can get to the gold and silver.

Thank you for your words, as we know the dross will flow till we fly we can only do our best to encourage and support even like a pillow when needed.

Thank you,
Maranatha

3 Likes

Dan,

Yes, I agree. Unity in Christ Jesus and sound doctrine is already being tested in the forum. I try to be accurate and helpful with any new members … any member. This is a work (dross) in me from the Lord. I see the Word from our human self. I put myself in place of the biblical person, then the Lord’s dealings with them are easier to apply - before my Bunsen burner is lit! Lol
Doesn’t always work. The burner gets lit.

I think we will have many more new folks stop by to talk. As others have said, we all were drawn to Pastor JD and this forum. There is a reason.

Blessings

3 Likes

And many, judging by But God testimonies, around March 2020. Things that make you go Hmmm! x

2 Likes

Yes, Emma, great point! JD reads just one, but I’m thinking there are zeros behind that 1. We just don’t know who has joined us for these last days.

Blessings

2 Likes

I agree, back to us working together same as Iron sharpening Iron concept to me anyway.

Good analogy but He uses a torch the Bunsen Burner takes too long with me, my bad, not His. But not always thankfully.

Amen, as wonderful as the fellowship we must also do our best to share what we need to know in real-time even if this time does not seem real. As we have heard, Paul taught Prophesy from the git-go.

Shalom

1 Like

Hi Kathryn,

I think we know who has “joined us” together in these last days :wink: (I know that’s not quite what you meant).

I didn’t say, but we too were sent a link to a seemingly random Hawain pastor (we’re in the UK!) in March 2020 and have grown hugely and proud to call JD our primary pastor ever since! He’s kept our eyes open ever since.

We’re so blessed to have JD and the forum!

5 Likes

We are indeed!

2 Likes

Oh well now that is just THE LAST STRAW… :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh no not the LAST STRAW. Ouch now I am broken. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well it is the name of this Prophecy Update thread you know… :rofl:

3 Likes

I have been asking myself why doesn’t Israel just go after the top 103 leaders in Hamas including both military and political.

Start with the top three multi-billionaires then move down the line. Would that cause less opposition and collateral damage than we see now?

Take out the head of the beast then go after the rest?

in Romans 9:17, we are reminded that God put the Pharaoh of Egypt in his position of authority. We learn from Exodus 7-11 that this Pharaoh was an evil ruler. Romans 9:17 is a quote from Exodus 9:16-17, and it illustrates the principle of Romans 13:1.

Context: God’s Sovereign Choice

Romans 9:17
…16So then, it does not depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden.…

I just thought in my flawed thinking it would be better to remove the demonic leadership 1st. But that’s from my thought not His it seems so far anyway. Maybe Abba Himself has a way similar to the Red Sea and Pharaoh.

Shalom

1 Like

Thoughtful observations, brother Dan :face_with_monocle:… (I honestly don’t have an answer)

But the question you asked, made me think of God’s perfect attributes, and how He will again display His power and proclaim His name in all the earth when He intervenes to save His beloved Israel.

Then I thought…

When Moses asked to see God’s glory, God says to him:

”Then the Lord passed by in front of him and proclaimed,
“The Lord, the Lord God,
compassionate
and gracious,
slow to anger,
and abounding in lovingkindness and truth;
who keeps lovingkindness for thousands,
who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin;
yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished …”“ Exodus‬ ‭34‬:‭6‬-‭7‬

It’s amazing to read these words and notice how the compassion, grace, patience, lovingkindness and truth are the first ones God wants Moses to hear.

But after that, God also makes it very clear that He will take care of the evil as well.

(And we know God only hardens an already hardened heart - such as Pharaoh’s.)

So back to your observations,
I don’t have the answer…

But I’m grateful that reading your words I got to meditate upon God’s character, His attributes and the weight of His glory.
He is so beautiful, and I sense in my soul the longing to know Him more intimately, a longing that will soon be satisfied when we will see Him face to face…

”For he satisfies the longing soul,
and the hungry soul he fills with good things.“
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭107‬:‭9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Maranatha Lord Jesus!

2 Likes

sigh Dear Sister, I’m not going to delete this.

Instead I would simply request that your decision to keep it - and by extension the decision that any brethren post - be considered in the light of 1 Tim 2 and Pastor JD’s recent sermon…

How Does All This Get Me to Jesus

2 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 Tim 2

2 Likes

Yes, It is always good to be reminded of where Abba comes to us in Love all of us equally. Even those who seem unlovable are loved by Him and have a choice.

Well, indirectly your spirit was led to show the how the why, and what will come about.

Yes, it’s amazing that we shall be taught face to face by Yeshua /Jesus and the Apostles and then we shall learn face to face so much more of the depth of the truth, the way, and the life.

Until then we keep walking in His light looking for that great day.

Thank you for sharing it led us to another point of light.

th-413735101

4 Likes

Amen… it is unfathomable and unbelievable to me that we shall meet face to face with the Lord of Glory very, very soon. But because of His Spirit, we can believe, and grasp a glimpse of the Glory that is to come.

Blessings!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much!

1 Like