November 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- How Does All This Get Me To Jesus?

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

JD_Truth_2_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: explains how any hope of surviving let alone thriving in this last hour will be predicated upon how we answer the question of, “How does all this get me to Jesus.”

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

16 Likes

As of now for me (Central time) 1431 hr Sunday - The BPU isn’t correct. The title card starts off correct but when played it comes up as the Thursday Bible study Title card of Ezekiel 33 and plays that study instead.

Hoping it gets fixed as I only got a small glimpse of what he was talking about and it sounded like kind of a rebuke of sorts which I was kinda needing to hear everything after that. lol

9 Likes

I have warned my dad again that Judgement is coming, Jesus is coming and that he needs to repent now, i also emailed him part 1,2, and 3 of the lies and secrets exposed of the Freemasonry from Billy Crone’s videos, now i just let the Holy Spirit do the rest. Thank you for pouring out from your heart brother JD and for reminding me to stay close to Jesus more than ever.

30 Likes

Thanks @Jon bro - same here.

Hopefully will get remedied server-side (pun intended). Meantime, Ez 33:33 perhaps offers a dove-tail into this BPU:

And when [All This] this comes to pass – surely it will come – then they will know that a prophet has been among them

32 Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me. 33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

John 16

18 Likes

I had to be at church today when Pastor JD gave his prophecy update. And when I clicked on what is supposed to be today’s update, it is Thursday’s Bible study. I recognized everything he said from Thursday. Where is today’s update?

3 Likes

Looking forward to the actual upload as the live stalled on me. What I was able to hear has me excited to hear the rest.

Blessed Sunday, everyone! :wave:

9 Likes

Temporarily ducking this topic into a cave (1 Sam 24) till vid/stream issues resolved

3 Likes

YAY fixed. Thank you Lord - You are the great Omniscient Physician, Technician, Proficient, Magnificent, Benevolent, Incrediblent (?!) Awesome Source Of All Creation.

24 Likes

The link is fixed now for the correct BPU. Enjoy and Be Blessed!

16 Likes

Thanks, man!

12 Likes

Hahahahahaha… you’re very welcome brother! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As JD quoted, “The way down is the way up,” I was reminded of the Puritan Prayer, The Valley of Vision:

19 Likes

There is ONLY one way to get to Jesus and it’s simple! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Believe in and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour. :+1:

That’s it! :+1:

13 Likes

Dubai is flooded.

5 Likes

They had a flood similar to that in Mecca a few months back. Maybe God is trying to tell them something. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD.I am so grateful you care only about obeying and pleasing the Lord! I don’t care what people think of meit’s all about JESUS! He is my life, my Everything!
Come Lord Jesus!

12 Likes

Went to a memorial service of a 67 year old brother who graduated last week into Jesus’ presence. AMAZING 20 minute message by Pastor Jack Ender telling how this man came to Jesus, then went through the last days signs why people should not leave today without turning to Jesus!

5 Likes
1 Like