October 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Bible Prophecy is Revving Up

This is an example of Tribulation disinfo, not posting link.

and have listened to Clay Clark a few times, he tends to misinterpret and misapply prophetic passages to current events. The NAR folks like Julie Green and Shawn Bolz are embedded inside Reawaken America Tours.

For those looking for Balanced secular reporting that is Produced by Independent Journalists may I reccomend “Redacted” the show airs daily on Youtube (except on weekends)at 4pm EST. For an accurate news report produced without the Propagandized mainstream spin - they actually have a larger audience than most of your television news - without the Corporate Anti American Slant you get on those stations- you know which ones I mean. The Programs always start at about the 30 minute point and lasts for over an hour with good solid information that rarely gets covered by the American Press.
Todays show Starts at about 38 minutes in And discusses how we are being Propagandized by the Ukraine war Coverage.

It's Official: It's ALL a Lie | Redacted with Natali and Clayton Morris - YouTube

1 Like

I’d like the link. Thanks Kris.

3 Likes

I dont want to sound like a recorder and havent watched the video (will do it later this day) but thats what I am saying since the beginning of this war. The same media who lied to us about the plandemic seems trustworthy for many Christians to trust them about this war.

We have to be critical thinker always.

6 Likes

All false religion has that at its core eg Islam teaches its ok to kill jews and Christians who dont convert, Roman Catholicism burnt heretics (us) /jews and muslims. As you pointed out this will be during the tribulation when the church has departed.

I was deeply shocked, stunned to hear the rabbis put the word of the talmud over the Torah. It really makes matthew 15 v9, when Jesus rebuked the pharisees for teaching mans tradition rather than Gods word come alive.

3 Likes

Yes and it gets more shocking to know what the Talmud says about the Gentiles, which are us.

The most important sources are those who were Rabbis and found Christ. They know whats coming.

4 Likes

The fact that they do not even consider us human stunned me. As the ex rabbi pointed out this isnt the average Jew, its those high up in that sect…they dont even consider secular jews human…just as the pharisees despised the “sinners” /ordinary people who Jesus ministeted to. Thank you very much for the link, it was fascinating and horrifying

4 Likes

I don’t know if it was said in this topic but I listened in the video posted that several Messianic Jews agree with the noahide laws!

@Margaret
The deception and lies can be represented as a shades of gray. Sometimes it’s evident they lie, sometimes it’s more borderline with the truth.

It’s also the way satan seduced Eve and tried to seduced Jesus.

The importance to learn the scripture is more and more necessary.

4 Likes

Our Lord Jesus warned us before:

These are the descendants of them.

The Noahide Laws are an abridgement and distortion of the Noahic Covenant plus the Mosaic Law. (“As in the days of Noë” Matt. 24:37). The Babylonian Talmud, which is the bible of modern Judaism, permits the sacrifice of children to Moloch, also called infanticide, which was just made legal in New York. Also commended in the Talmud are pedophilia and bestiality. The Talmud states that Gentiles are subhuman animals and blasphemes Jesus Christ as the illegitimate son of a harlot and a libertine father. “Yeshu” was also a magician who was initiated into the secret doctrine and deceived the people by means of miracles. (See: The Talmud Unmasked, also a review of this book,Genuine verses from the Talmud.)

The Noahide Laws are also found in Freemasonry, the secret fraternal organization which descended from the medieval order of the Knights Templar—the Knights of the Order of the Temple of Solomon. According to Albert Mackey’s History of Freemasonry, Rev. James Anderson, the Presbyterian minister and theologian who wrote the Constitutions of Freemasonry, developed the Noachide legend from Ancient Egyptian mystery religion of Hermes Trismegistus, author of the Hermeticum, and the moral laws for Freemasons which were derived from the Rabbinic laws of Talmudic Judaism. Mackey wrote concerning the importance of Noah and the Noahide laws in the Constitutions and Charges of Freemasonry.

1 Like

That is sickening…but ordinary jews have no idea about this

2 Likes

Yes please send it to me!!

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t understand, why has all this been named after Noah? The covenant that the Lord made with him was that He put His rainbow in the sky and whenever He sees it, He would remember that He would never again send another flood to destroy the earth (Gen 9: 9-17), this we know and it is so simple. How did it get attatched to all this evil? Unless i am the simple one and there’s more to that original Noahide Covenant than i realize?

4 Likes

Please ask @Kris to send you the link via private message.

Open bible to Genesis 9:

1. Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.
  2. But you shall not eat of flesh with the life in it, or the blood of it.
  3. Whoever sheds man’s blood, his blood shall be shed by man; for He made man in the image of God.

Only 3 commands God gave Noah, where got 7???

Note: This is a new research topic for me, hence those who have more info can advise readers here. I need time on this. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, it’s an excuse for nucler war. Zelensky could’ve made a deal already and ended all this suffering for his people, but he hasn’t.

Thanks! Right! They’re crazy! Just making stuff up out of thin air, plus now i see that you said they distorted it and from the Talmud also, which is man’s word mostly. And the Freemason stuff is so satanic! So important for us to stay in the Word and know what it says! For us to be Bereans and look it up in the bible when we don’t know! Wow!

2 Likes

AMEN sister :heavy_heart_exclamation:
THOSE JEWS
They worship at the synagogue of Satan

In short, the synagogue of Satan was a group of unbelieving Jews who were persecuting Christians.

I was a gentile not knowing God, But God, revealed the gospel of salvation was for the gentiles also to Paul.

But at that time, when you did not know [the true] God and were unacquainted with Him, you [Gentiles] were slaves to those [pagan] things which by [their very] nature were not and could not be gods at all. But at that time, when you did not know [the true] God and were unacquainted with Him, you [Gentiles] were slaves to those [pagan] things which by [their very] nature were not and could not be gods at all. Gal 4:7

I believe that is who is behind this. satan

Thank God we are still in the time of GRACE
Doc :dove:

5 Likes

Because we are all from Noahs seed.

Thats why they are saying the laws are universal for everyone (Gentiles).

Wikipedia has an article about it:

3 Likes

Just heard this song and thought of Pastor JD in this week’s update. Love you Pastor! May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit! :heart::dove:

3 Likes

Kris, I would like the link please and thank you.

1 Like