October 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Bible Prophecy is Revving Up

:bible2:Bible Prophecy Update – October 16th, 2022

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks specifically about how Bible prophecy is revving up, so-much-so that it’s the likes of which we’ve never before seen, nor will ever again see.

Watch on JDFarag.org

Resources (Links) Here

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
16 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot find the exact song with exact lyrics given by JD. Hope this subsitute will suffice:

Give Me Jesus:

---------------------------------

12 Likes

Deception…

Harari/Kushner…
We won’t surely die

I didn’t know Harari wrote this book on,Jewish magic before Kabbalah Jewish mysticism

https://www.amazon.ca/Jewish-Magic-Before-Rise-Kabbalah/dp/0814348815

Jared and Ivanka wear the red Kabbulah string on their left wrists

He’s still wearing a red string

In kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, wearing a thin red string around the wrist is said to ward off bad luck. Kushner and Ivanka Trump, not to mention celebrities like Madonna, have been spotted wearing the talisman before. According to this interview, Kushner is still maintaining the practice — and his kids are now, too.

4 Likes

Psalm 86

Bow down thine ear, O Lord, hear me: for I am poor and needy.

2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.

4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

6 Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.

7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.

9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.

10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.

15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.

17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, Lord, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

22 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD. I am ready to leave this world and live with my Savior, Lord & Friend

“I have learned to hold all things loosely, so God will not have to pry them out of my hands.”

— Corrie ten Boom

Hold on lightly to the things of this world - 1 Corinthians 7:31

23 Likes
3 Likes

Violent Week a Grim Sign as Targeted Killings of Police Rise - Breitbart

1 Like

Sudden Adult Deaths Since 2021: Ed Dowd (Ex BlackRock Manager) w/ Dr. Kelly Victory – Ask Dr. Drew - YouTube

1 Like

Former fed agents, lawyers, doctors form group to expose how COVID-19 hospital protocols kill people (newstarget.com)

1 Like

80 Young Canadian Docs Died Since “Vaccine” Rollout -Dr. Makis Pleads With CMA To Investigate – Bright Light News

1 Like

I’d like to do a shoutout to the worship team. It’s always just so sweet and endearing :yellow_heart:. To those who may be missing it, squeeze it in!!! I go to a big church here in town and while the worship is definitely full of talent, it’s missing the sweetness of simplicity.

14 Likes

Thank you for this update, pastor. I cried right along with you.

19 Likes

very informative almost 3 hours long and worth watching… grab some popcorn or your favorite snacks and soda or coffee and enjoy!:cup_with_straw::popcorn:
Jesus is coming very soon!

11 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

Thank You Pator JD - my prayers go out to you and all the members of Calvary Chapel Hawaii. The only good news thats left in this world anymore is that Jesus is coming back soon to end the madness. I look forward to - with great anticipation, the pretribulational rapture of the Church!

19 Likes

thank you Pastor JD
God bless :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

Very very good!

6 Likes