October 16, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Bible Prophecy is Revving Up

Livestreaming now

3 Likes

Pastor J D, Thank you for the Update, I love God’s Word! Prayers for You and Your Family! I pray the Holy Spirit continues to work in your life and provides you with the information we need to hear! So thankful that I found your website. Prayers for your church and community. Much Love in Christ!

7 Likes

Daniela,
I agree 100% and actually, I believe America has been walking a line closer and closer to God’s judgement for many years - possibly since we started murdering children in the womb, 1973.
He has been incredibly merciful and longsuffering but as with Judah & Israel in the OT God’s patience with his stubborn rebellious children eventually comes to an end- and when that happened in the OT, we read God saying things like we find in Jeremiah -repeatedly::
“Behold I am bringing disaster on them which they will not be able to escape; though they will cry to Me, yet I will not listen to them.’’ (Jer.11:11) and,
“Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them; for I will not listen when they call to Me because of their disaster.’’ (Jer. 11:14)

God reached a “point of no return” with the OT Jews, and no matter what they said or did - even if they repented -God’s wrath was going to be poured out on them.
The time of His mercy was over.
As I do my OT readings, I have this unshakable dread that what God said and did then He is doing now with America. We know His nature doesn’t change.

I believe our point of no return - the moment that God ended His mercy on America and gave the wicked people of America over to the judgements of Romans 1, was installation of the Pedophile in Chief in 2020.
I have seen a lot of national sin in my life but it has never been this accepted and promoted by the people running things as it has been since Biden. Think how much worse things have become just in the last 2 years- to Pastor JD’s point- the nation is accelerating towards self destruction. People are quite literally boasting when they come up with new ways to offend and anger God.
God will preserve His church through what is happening now and what will happen until Christ returns whenever that is. But just as in Jeremiah’s time, the church will suffer some of the collateral effects of a reprobate society gone insane. I think that part of this is judgement beginning with the house of God. (1 Peter 4:17).

This is a good way to look at not only what but why believers are also afflicted during times of His judgment:
“Peter is exhorting the church—the house of God—which was facing persecution, to persevere. The believers were also struggling to separate from the former worldly sins that had once enslaved them (verses 1–4). Peter reminds them that the wicked will face God’s judgment (verse 5) but that believers in Christ must hold themselves to a higher standard than they once did. The “fiery trials” that they were facing were to help refine them like gold (verse 12). This kind of judgment is to encourage us to abandon selfishness and draw nearer to Him (James 4:8”). God’s desire is that His people learn to walk in holiness and fellowship with Him (Romans 8:29). As any loving parent would do, God will bring unpleasant consequences upon His children for rebellion. He expects the ones He has redeemed by the blood of His Son to set the example for the rest of the world. If the church is not in pursuit of holiness, the world sees no need to change its allegiance. So judgment begins in the household of God, with His own children, as He teaches us to live like Jesus."

9 Likes

This rabbit hole becomes more deep… check his roots

All U.S. Presidents since Richard Nixon have endorsed the Chabad Lubavitch Noahide legislation which the U.S. Congress passed as Public Law 102—14 (H.J. Res. 104) on March 20, 1991. Furthermore, the Lubavitcher Universal Institute of Noahide Code, UN NGO (ECOSOC), being also an international movement, has been endorsed globally by world leaders who will be representing their countries in the Sanhedrin’s Organization of 70 Nations in Jerusalem.

3 Likes

Hi Dennis,

Regarding the article you posted about the red-blood cell parasite, just wished to share this.

Babasia

A blood parasite which infects the red blood cells.

It is now a worldwide affliction, which frequently accompanies Lyme disease and insect-borne illnesses. It is called a co-infection of Lyme.

Highest percentage of cases: Northeast USA.
How odd. Proximity to Plum Island, where Nazi scientists bioengineered infected ticks with various pathogens. Lyme Connecticut was first to be impacted, when these infected insects “accidentally” escaped…….aka, were released.

First area of USA to develop an epidemic of “Lyme” arthritis in children and disease with co-infections, know simply called Lyme.

From Article:

The presentation of a Babesia infection can range from being asymptomatic to a severe, debilitating illness. Common symptoms of babesiosis include:

Headaches
Fatigue
Fevers, night sweats
Shortness of breath, air hunger, cough
Anxiety, depression, emotional lability
Nausea, vomiting, low appetite, abdominal pain
Joint pain, muscle pain
Vivid dreams
Enlarged liver and spleen

Quote:
“Transfusion Transmitted Babesiosis

"Since Babesia is a parasite that lives inside red blood cells, transfusion-transmitted babesiosis through infected blood supply is well-documented. In this systematic review, the authors looked at 25 articles on transfusion-transmitted babesiosis. 72% of implicated blood donors were asymptomatic at the time of blood donation. The authors concluded it was common for a single donor to infect multiple people through transfusion. If public health organizations and government agencies screened blood supplies for Babesia, transfusion-transmitted babesiosis would be significantly reduced.” End quote

Ivermectin resolves it.
Ivermectin resolves CV-genocide flu

So does this.
Read the Reviews

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B06XWY27J8/ref=acr_dpx_hist_5?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&reviewerType=all_reviews#reviews-filter-bar

4 Likes

Thanks for your research. The symptoms almost similar to flu/C19.

Tomorrow will post part 2. You need to take note the parasites are not natural type. They are gene-edited and deadly.

3 Likes

Maybe check on the Telegram of Stew Peters.
If not, ask him the questions, he knows several doctors.

2 Likes

Not the frequency of actual earthquakes since 2017.

Tribulations are coming…

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes pray indeed! Sorry to hear about your neighbor. Glad he’s still here and still has a chance to be saved! I pray your family is too! God bless! :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Thanks! Good idea, i’ll try that!

2 Likes

made me cry. thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I needed this today. thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Dennis,

I have been watching the Chabad and 7 laws of Noah for years…thinking what does GH Bush mean the U.S. was founded on the 7 universal laws of Noah.
so did a big study on it. Never heard of them before. He signed that into law 6 months after his NWO speech.

I knew Jared Kushner was important pre-Trump becoming the Republican nominee when Jared and Ivanka went to pray at NYC Rabbi Schneerson’s tomb…the rabbi many thought was Messiah.

Looking back for the punishment for disobeying the laws

2 Likes

The Noahide Laws are very dangerous for Christians and every orthodox jew knows about them.

They are very well hidden in our society and not many know about them. These laws are likely in place after the Antichrist is revealed, because if you break one law of the Noahide Laws, there is only one punishment: Death by beheading.

Idolatry is on this list. And guess what they say about Jesus? If you are believing in Jesus, you break the law and you will be beheaded, because they reject Jesus that he is God.

For everyone interested to know more about these laws, I can give you the link about an interview with an ex rabbi who is now a Christian. He goes into detail about the Talmud and what orthodox jews are believing. Its very shocking and revealing and I wont post it here - please write me a pm.

10 Likes

Hi Kris…yes that was the punishment.

They set up a court of justice.

Could you please send me the link :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I added a small bit to it. :wink:

And it does lend itself very much to the Chabad thing… Something to watch progress, for as long as we are here…

1 Like

image_pdfimage_print

Now is the time to make the Universal Noahide Laws a priority.

2 Likes

I found this, could be interesting:

1 Like

Its really scary what is hidden in plain sight and the majority of Christians dont know about it.

And dont let them fool you when you read about the laws on the second website. They sound fair, but they are not! If you believe that Jesus is Lord, you are breaking the law and fall under their justice (which means death).

We can be thankful that these laws are not activated right now (because then we would all lost our heads) and they will be likely after the rapture when the Antichrist has revealed himself.

8 Likes

---------------------------------

Dr. Ariyana Love presents the evidence of parasites in injections and how dangerous they are to human body (Part 2):

---------------------------------

1 Like