2 Likes

Trying everyday to do just that. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I am sure you do everything you can.

God bless you :heart:

1 Like

Someone has posted this last year on social media effect:

1 Like

Sirens going off in Japan. N Korea launched a missile? Looks like it’s not the first time.

1 Like

Hi righteous_sinner! Welcome! :grinning: I’ve been in this situation a couple times and what i can say is to apologize if there’s any wrong you have done. If there’s hurt and resentment in your heart towards them, pray for God to bless and help them. Ask God to remove the resentment and help you to forgive them. This can take time so keep praying every day til it’s real. Be honest with Jesus about your feelings cos He can see our hearts and he knows anyway. Since He calls us to forgive, “70 times 7” He will help us! He forgives us as we forgive those who trespass against us as in the Lord’s prayer so it’s important to Him. If they are toxic, stay away if you can, but still pray and make good on your part. If God wills, reconcilliation will happen in His time. All the best to you! Hope it goes well! :heart::dove:

7 Likes

It is an excellent update! Thank you Pastor JD! The next time someone asks me “how do you know the bible is true?” , I’m telling them about this update! :heart::raised_hands:

6 Likes
3 Likes

This is a confirmed report by one of our reliable forum brothers who’s wife was in that area.
NK launched several missiles into the sea short of Japan just days prior, then one over Japan that landed into the sea causing the alarm and mass concern.

1 Like

---------------------------------

This is a follow-up from Karen Kingston interview yesterday.

Let us listen to this mad scientist on mind control:

1 Like

Controlling Hurricane Ian

2 Likes

Re: the article on the Greaf Reset and Canada…ubi is working its way into law. Presently it is in its 63rd sitting of the 2nd reading as of Sept 27, 2022…it has gotten this far since introduced to last December. It will pass when it gets into its 3rd reading.

2 Likes

9 Likes

@stacylovesJesus,
This is so very true sister.
Our Lord and the Apostles warned us about many of these showing up in the end of days, and to not be deceived.

Each one, each time they speak, must be tested against the Word of God in context. If EVER they say something that does not agree with the Word of God completely they must be disregarded.

The problem we face is that the internet is flooded with false ones. Some have go fund me accounts or other means of getting money.
That is the first red flag as far as I am concerned, money.

If they claim to be a prophet or have had a dream, that is the second red flag.

Then it depends on what they are saying.
If they say they are adding to the Word of God, they are gone.

The rest we can consider with a fine discernment using the Word of God in context as our guide and source of ultimate truth.
Agape,
Ken

8 Likes

love listening to this brother… his voice is calming.

3 Likes

I have a sister in Christ at church who does receive visions. They are intense and they play a very big toll on her. Early in life her grandma said she would not have a long life and that she would live to see the Lord (the rapture). Her family didn’t believe her dreams at first. They now do as each one has come true. I am grateful for her and how the Lord uses her and feel her burden. Her dreams/visions give her a strong compassion for those who are going to be suffering.

6 Likes

IMG_20221004_215633_699
John 15:16
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you”

7 Likes

i like listening to brother Tom.

5 Likes