October 2, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Prophetic Role of Social Media

Full Video :bible2: Prophecy Update - October 2, 2022 (with Worship)

Resources (Links) Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about the role of social media as it relates to its uncanny fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

Watch on JDFarag.org

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.
  • If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.
  • If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.
17 Likes

---------------------------------

10 Likes

Hey, first time writing on here. Hope its in the right place. Just finished watching the sermon about social media. JD talked about making up with your brother/sister before coming before the Lord. What if your brother/sister is toxic towards you?

12 Likes

Hello,
I have not heard the sermon yet. However, we must forgive. Love our enemies… You may not want to have fellowship with them but can you forgive them and release any ungodly sentiments?

11 Likes

Thank you

Be blessed

7 Likes

It’s 5:50 PM now in the EST. Am I really early to the discussion portion of Pastor JD’s update?
:cricket: :cricket: :cricket:

Hmmm, well, let me say that satan knows how and what is the best vice to get to us believers. Not everything works on everyone. He has to sort of personalize the effort for each one of us.

The only reason that I have a FB page to begin with is that it was my Final in one of my college classes. I didn’t want to do it, so I asked if I could do something else - nope. I thought, Great, not great. It occurred to me that I could find family members and reconnect through FB. Okay. That was in 2010. I have my children and their mates, as well as grandchildren “starred”. They live in an area that doesn’t have solid internet, so FB messenger is how best to text them. This is pretty much the extent of my “viewing” time. Oh, yeah, I have plenty of the “LOOK at me” family members. The political Christians that post hate filled posts, then a Bible verse framed with flowers. And, the ones that post chain mail disguised as a post that will say something churchy. Those are a real temptation for me not to post a response. I have gone the route of PMing them. Their response is written in so much anger at the fact that I would call it what it is that punctuation is nonexistent.

I am amused at what the algorithms think that I am interested in… the carrot. Did you know that FB doesn’t have a selection of “absolutely none of your junk ads” in their “personalized for you” section? I hate ads…ALL OF THEM. I was content to view YT University to learn the “How tos” without commercials. Bliss at last. Too many people cut the cord, and so the “gimme all your money” teams descended onto the free internet stations. I have become quite efficient at muting them while looking at the clock at the bottom right…not the ad. It’s a game of how fast can I hit the “Skip Ad”. Am I weak or a sucker if I see them? No. What I hate is the very thing that Pastor JD explained in this update. How they are trying to manipulate you…steal your time, your life.

If it wasn’t for my family here and another online church, I wouldn’t know just how close we are to some serious bliss (Heaven). Awesome brothers and sisters here. I appreciate your time and effort in getting us the scoop…three scoops worth. :smiley:

Blessings

7 Likes

Hello,
It is not always possible to make things right with another in the sense of face to face. Remember, God sees the heart. He will look at yours. You forgive the person, pray for them, because the toxicity created from anger (?) will damage both bodies. You two are His temples.

Blessings

7 Likes

Thanks. Yeah i was struggling when i heard that message because I was thinking, is it a Godly thing to reconnect with her. But yeah she is so filled with anger and she directs it at me, and blames me for everything and tells me to 'have a nice lonely life, becaue at the end of the day everyone around me will realise its not them…its YOU" (meaning me). I cant deal with her anymore. But its so upsetting because ive got two beautiful neices im no longer in contact with because of this

8 Likes

RIGHTEOUS - I have one brother who does not speak to us and one that loves JESUS- we just pray for the unbeliever - my prayers are with you on your/our delima but we do rejoice in our salvation and our BLESSED HOPE - I do thank GOD for salvation and for the knowledge that we do not have to worry as HE has all things in HIS HANDS - Jesus we remain in your service as we await your return - MARANATHA

4 Likes

Family is the hardest. I, and I venture to say, most of us in our walk with the LORD, has had to deal with this situation. The closer you are to Him, the more of a walking, breathing conscience to those who know they are behaving wrongly. This person is deflecting their feelings of self-worth onto you. They feel inadequate in some way, perhaps. I am not a doctor. My father would tell me when I was dealing with a fresh slap across the heart, that nothing lasts forever. My advice to pray for the person is what I have been doing for almost three years with a family member. There is a little sunshine just starting to crest the horizon. There is power in prayer.

Blessings

12 Likes

The Testing Time - Paul Harvey

1 Like

Thank you, Pastor JD, for the dynamic update this week. It fits completely into these end time days, and fulfills yet one more prophesy, to bring us yet one more step closer to the Rapture. The best is yet to come. Maranatha !

12 Likes

@righteous_sinner

Hi Jo M, nice to see you back on the forum.

It is the intent of your heart that God judges.

Sometimes due to their attitude all you can do for them is to pray. If the time becomes right in the future to make your amends, you will know it. Until then and if your heart is right before the Lord, don’t hesitate to pray.

Agape,

Ken

9 Likes

Nan1 - thank you for this post - this paul Harvey replay is unbelievable in this time - amazing
Yours in Christ Jesus as we wait for our Blessed Hope - MARANAATHA

4 Likes

FAUCI EFFECT: Study Finds Young Adults Moodier, More Prone to Stress, Less Cooperative, Less Responsible Following Fauci’s Pandemic Rules (thegatewaypundit.com)

2 Likes

In case you missed this! Sodom and Gomorrah was probably less evil.
Newsom Signs Bill Making California ‘Sanctuary State’ For Child Sex Changes (tampafp.com)

3 Likes

Kissinger Warns Washington Warmongers: “Not Wise To Include Ukraine In NATO” | ZeroHedge

2 Likes

OPEC+ To Cut Oil Output By As Much As 1.5 Million B/D On Wendesday To Reverse Price Drop | ZeroHedge

2 Likes

Not like I’m great at this but, I will say you can step back from those people, yet be the first to offer help when they need it. From the heart, you care about them. You don’t want them to suffer. You may not be able to associate with them otherwise, but when they need food, water, clothes, you get the idea…when they need help, and they come to you, don’t hold back the help with no thought of repayment or even thanks.

15 Likes

I put this on my blog heading my Social Media page, which I use for disseminating news relating to prophecy and the end times.
10/1
If you believe in the ‘Red Wave’ coming in November, then I must tell you that you do not know what psychopathic liars and frauds you are dealing with. They will never give up power based on the voters ‘will’, because as you may remember, they installed a fake resident in place of the real President, because they do not care about the will of the voters. Why would they go to such length to steal a Presidential election, making sure the fraud is fail safe, just to have their ‘victory’ slip away just 2 years later? Everything which has been done in the last 2 years, was done with intent, not because of incompetence. Once you put the puzzle pieces together, you will see the ‘Big Picture’. Just perusing headlines, will tell you what is happening simultaneously all over the world, in every developed country, and that is wholesale destruction, elimination of freedom and the dystopic future called the NWO. Satan’s plan is in full swing. His time is short, and he knows that God’s Judgement will fall shortly. Seek the Lord while He may be found, because the alternative is eternity in hell.

10 Likes