October 22, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Whose Side Are You On?

Woe down there. Sorry if it upset you. I can remove it. Let me know.

I believe Jack Hibbs put it there as a joke - to show how far the Palestinians will go to send their propaganda to the world.

The Telegram post was posted by a Dr. Eli David who forwarded it from a Palestinian/Hamas.

The Doctor asks: "Do the children in Goza have six fingers, or are they using the free version of AI again? Then there is a :rofl: after it and the post with the picture.
The Dr. caught the fakeness of the picture the Hamas was displaying. He was sharing it pointing out the fakeness they will stoop to.
In the picture the child has a Palestinian flag on his top etc. to show this supposedly happened in Gaza.

Jack shared the whole thing and made the comment about the AI and the Nephilim as a joke.

I thought the whole thing funny so I shared it.

There is a lot of propaganda that Hamas has been sharing. Most people don’t see the truth even when it is right before their eyes. Then they stand up for the cause of the Hamas not knowing the truth.

Yes, this is scripted by Satan and we reveal his lies.
As to this being a false flag operation, I have my doubts on that depending on who you think instigated it.

I believe it was allowed to happen by God for His reasons. This must too have happened to fulfill His purposes. Men think they are doing something but God is directing their actions.

14 Likes