October 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Reality and Proximity of Eternity

Calling evil good. These people are out of their minds.

4 Likes

lol love the trademark symbol.

4 Likes

Register here:

Sorry for last min… for those who are keen

1 Like

Morning Daniela @dpcollins,

FOUND IT. Thanks anyway.

Can you provide link, please? I’m unable to locate article on CNN site.
Shalom

2 Likes
1 Like

Gaslighting at it’s finest!

2 Likes

So much you can research on this. My husband has an entire library of history. However, you’ll have to start digging in on your research: Research United States, corporation; 2 constitutions or original constitution, etc.

I’m sure most of you know who MonkeyWerx is - a true brother in Christ. Here’s a link to his blog article (the one on his own website was down when I tried to view it):

And on and on. This is a big topic but I can point you in the right direction.

As to the Wikipedia link - wouldn’t use that for any truthful or useful information.

1 Like

Also, I would add as an informative topic that ties into the above: All the Jan 6. prisoners being held were not on “US soil” but on a foreign government’s soil (i.e. Washington, D.C). Most Americans do not understand this, or why the U.S. Constitution has been so blatantly violated…because legally they can get away with it. Separate jurisdiction.

1 Like

Finally getting caught up

Awesome update JD! Thank you.

And it cannot be easy to do these updates but we need to know.

And this world is crazy evil right now. People need to wake up.

Keep doing what you are doing. May God bless you, your family, and your church. Amen

5 Likes

Excellent Prophecy Update! Thank you, Pastor JD for your courage and strength! Praying for you and your family! So totally awesome to have you preach the words we need to hear! Praying for lost souls to be ready, I know there will be so many that will be left behind! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your “courage” to speak God’s Word! I pray that we all have the ears to hear! Love in Christ for Pastor JD, his family and the church!

5 Likes

Hey there Tos @troutonsteroids,
I have a couple questions about your posts on US as a corporation. If you have an answers, I’d appreciate your help. I’ve read about this idea lately, and although I’m a relatively intelligent person, this stuff makes my head spin. So I’m curious…

1. If this is true, why hasn’t anything been done to either raise awareness (on a large scale) or address the situation?
  2. What exactly does this mean to people living in contiguous US now? Are we citizens of a country? I’ve read where we’re actually property unless we declare our sovereignty. But what good is being a lone entity when you’re up against liars and thieves who are giant and who own the game?
    Thanks,
    GR
2 Likes

I see no reason why you can’t post new topics. You are at level 2 so should be able to. Perhaps there is some other reason and maybe the moderatorss could help you out.

If you need help in finding out how to post a new topic, please check out this link.
Forum Use Help :question: - Forum Information - JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum

To address your questions:

1. Most people don’t know. I believe that many of our “elected” (selected) officials know, but they don’t actually fight against the system because it benefits them. The one person I can think of that DID try was Ron Paul (and he still speaks out against it). There have been others, but few and far between. Some were taken out (James Traficant for example). The powers that be don’t want the general public to know (Vatican, Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Committee of 300, UN, Rockefeller Foundation, and so on). They certainly didn’t teach this in schools, but then again, taught history is curated, even more so now. And you know how the DOJ has been weaponized against parents and labeling them as domestic terrorists? So has it been with this informed group. They don’t WANT people to realize the deception and then will put them in that same category to deter others.

2. The 2nd is an answer more involved that will take more research on your part. There is a 14th Amendment citizen (federal citizen), and there is a state citizen, also known as a united states national. Most people unwittingly become federal citizens, i.e. 14th A citizens by agreeing they are a U.S. citizen (federal corporation, limited to the 10 square miles of Washington D.C.) (note the capitalization or intentional lack thereof), thereby property of the corporation - by checking boxes or signing documents, etc., not understanding there is a difference.

“I’ve read where we’re actually property unless we declare our sovereignty.”

And yes, property cannot own property. This is the intent of property tax (if you stop paying this, they will take your property - so essentially you are renting. There is such a thing as a perfected land patent, however, which is another topic altogether).

There are many who have taken some steps to remove themselves from the 14thA U.S. citizen status (including myself), but I’ll will say that everyone has their own way of doing it and lots of different methods people are using.

This is where more research is needed on your part - too long to type here and off topic from the intent of this forum. I’ll give you some websites to research.
sovereigntoserf.com (Roger Sayles also has a podcast called Radio Ranch, and his book is "From Sovereign to Serf - you can buy an e-copy for something like $5.00, which I think is worth it)
U.S. National / State Citizen Comprehensive Guide (Non Citizen National) - YouTube
State National NOT CITIZEN Passport: What You Need to Know | Understand Contract Law and You Win!
https://afreecountry.com/ (there are tiny tabs at the top with documents)
http://thematrixdocs.com/
LibertyU-WebCapture.pdf - Google Disk

Jerry Day has good info as well. Could look him up on podcasts and such. I don’t know if he has a website. I saw him at the Red Pill Expo last year.

As to taxes in general: Freedom Law School has some good stuff. Peymon was kicked off YT, but he is on all the other streaming places (Bitchute, Brighteon, Odysee, Rumble, etc. livefreenow.org is his website.

If you are on telegram there are also groups discussing all this; but fair warning - with so many people with different methods it looks a little bit like throwing darts hoping something sticks. Look up things like usnational, common law group, etc.

Hope that helps. And happy researching down the rabbit hole. (o:

I will mention, this is for informative purposes. We KNOW Jesus is coming back (and soon!), so I will say that my hope and faith is not in changing my status or anything else in this life. Jesus IS our only hope and He still is my foundation that I focus on. I’ll do what I can while I’m still here on earth, but I’m aware that it still is fleeting. I’m ready for Jesus to come back!

Maranatha!

3 Likes

Thank you for the info TOS, @troutonsteroids. I appreciate it. Started looking at info on Texas land patents— head spinning already. It would seem that We the People have been deceived and manipulated more whole-scale and far longer than I ever suspected (and I suspected a lot). The more I learn of the evil/greed in this world, the more thankful I am for God. Jesus truly is our only hope! I too, look forward to the day we are called home.
Shalom.

Maranatha Lord, maranatha!

3 Likes

Here’s another you may find interesting:

Rick Martin of Texas in re: to right to travel without a license. Although this man is from Texas, the legal precedent has been set by the Supreme Court (you can search for documents on this).

As it has been put: If you need a license for anything, it is a privilege and not a right.

2 Likes

Wow, more mind-boggling info. Thanks.