October 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Reality and Proximity of Eternity

Love your post! So happy that the Lord lead me to Pastor JD and Calvery Chapel! I look forward to the update each week! So Thankful for Pastor JD! Yes, Soon and very soon!

11 Likes

24 Likes

hello God bless I really liked this video

7 Likes

Jeremiah 17:7- 8

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, And whose hope is the LORD.

For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.

13 Likes

The United States of America was once a prosperous free country that allowed its citizens to prosper economically if they had the ambition and opportunity.

The United States today is not that country any longer…and has fallen very quickly.

Is this a bad thing ?…I think no. The illusions of happiness and contentment through exalting oneself through economics is over for the majority, even globally.

The souls that seek Almighty YHVH GOD have the greatest hope that has ever been.

18 Likes

I really liked this update with Pastor Tom and John :grin:

7 Likes

Yep, just one big coincidence of “unexplainable mystery deaths” that doctors have no clue as to why :syringe::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Yes, i appreciate this week’s update too! Thankful for it because the “controlled opposition” seems to be revving up, ready to get out of control! Good to know our best response is not to join them! The Hagelian dialect really gives a clear understanding of the bigger picture! I was kind of headed in this direction, not NAR, but maga- ish in the pre-vaxx days honestly. But i was not comfortable with all the Trump worship stuff! So, hearing about controlling the opposition (via foxx news perhaps?) really helped me see more objectively and sidestep this trap! It’s a good reminder! I also remember Pastor JD saying “how about make heaven great again! and Jesus’ " My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my people would fight”. And there are believers in other countries too! Why hang onto America? These pics are idol worship. The US Constitution, genius as it is, will not last. But we have a Covenant that IS everlasting!

18 Likes

right on board with you @Waitin4Him

6 Likes

9 Likes

To all UK Christians, be very careful, this fella may implement social credit scores soon

4 Likes

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

14 Likes

Richi Sunak’s father-in-laws infosys…vaccine management

2 Likes

I would add to this link that this is a pro vaccine website which tells us the official narrative of a pandemic and the great vaccines that save the world.

1 Like

---------------------------------

Noahide Laws (Part 2)

4 Likes

They are a trove of knowledge

1 Like
1 Like

Judicial Watch: FDA Records Detail Pressure on COVID Booster Use and Approval | Judicial Watch

Magnitude 5.1 earthquake rattles San Francisco Bay Area, the largest to strike the region in years (msn.com)

1 Like