October 23, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Reality and Proximity of Eternity

If we really want to know what all the powers-brokers and decision-makers are regulated by, follow the money.

6 Likes

Davos in the Desert meeting this week

To discuss this…

and in next morning, post Exhibit B, God willing

2 Likes

So true David, Love of money, the root of all evil. And those who place money above people and God and His creation. Of course their main puppetmaster is the devil.

6 Likes

Days of Noah- This ad was on my tablet when i opened it!

2 Likes

The QAnon movement is also really problematic.I have a friend who is a believer and she’s a huge QAnon supporter.

3 Likes

Morning Wren @wren,
Thanks for that info! It makes sense now that I thought what I did and that Leticia @Anchored knows what she knows. Appreciate you coming to the rescue!

I hope you and yours are doing well. Have a great day— maybe it will be the day we go home.
Shalom

4 Likes
1 Like

---------------------------------

Topical teaching discussing Supersessionism also known as Replacement Theology (RT). Taught by Assistant Pastor Mac at Calvary Chapel Kaneohe Hawaii.

Technocracy and the NEW RIGHT - Massive psyop that involves Trump, Kanye, and Musk

1 Like

QAnon is definitely an issue. Even well meaning Christians can be sucked into it.

About 3 years ago I was watching a couple YouTube channels. Their content was intriguing but some seemed far fetched. So as usual, I started digging deeper ( I had never heard of QAnon but quickly found out what it basically was and that these channels were just that :woman_facepalming:)

I’m appreciative for it though because it made me aware of this movement and helped me in my discernment of things.

2 Likes

Hugo Talks is not sure of salvation and true Christianity… need to listen to Ps JD:

3 Likes

Glad you brought this up, Dennis. I ALMOST posted something about it today. I listened to it this morning. He’s reaching…

If anyone feels led to post in the comments on Hugo’s Rumble, may the Holy Spirit be your guide!:pray:

I was also hoping that JD might see the video, since he used one of Hugo’s videos as a reference in this week’s update.

3 Likes

@Rrush
A superb piece Ralph, but the ending got cut off a little can you go back and edit?
Agape,
Ken

4 Likes

Would you like to see Transhuman smartphone released?

4 Likes

Hawaii’s Big Island gets warning as huge volcano rumbles

2 Likes

I agree. I think The QAnon movement is another example of controlled opposition. JD did an update on it a while back.

3 Likes

Hmm, replace with Robots and AI? Beware Twitter users!

1 Like

Meaning of The Emperor has no clothes:

This expression is used to describe a situation in which people are afraid to criticize something or someone because the perceived wisdom of the masses is that the thing or person is good or important.

Noahide Law (Part 3)

This talk will explain Karen Kingston findings: Quantum AI Brain.
satan wants to control minds.

5 Likes