October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

6 million dollar question right there!

1 Like

@Pluckybrit this is outrageous absolute evil , I work in a supermarket (but God )in Northern Ireland no extreme measures here yet , but us northern Ireland folk are hardened to rebel against government but have of late heard of a lot of folk caving in because of wanting to travel ,so sad a good majority christian plus donā€™t even want to know of end times or excitement to go to heaven , I truly donā€™t understand why ?!
My mum double jabbed non christian when I share information about horrors and whatā€™s to come she laughs :pensive:

9 Likes

I always cringe when I hear something like thatā€¦ :grimacing: :pray:

I wish the Grimacing Emoji didnā€™t look so much like a smileā€¦

9 Likes

@FoxMan I know I do the same itā€™s so uncomfortable evil nearly , Iā€™ve now taken a different approach last visit telling her to get right with the Lord before itā€™s too late , her response was how do you know I havenā€™t Iā€™m a private person keep things to myself,said angrily I must add , I said mum Iā€™m your daughter ( youngest ) why wouldnā€™t you share we me , I told her I promised dad I would get you to the Lord .( My dad passed away last year I spent 2 weeks by his bedside reading the Bible praying and showing him the way to salvation , he came back to the Lord and passed away peacefully just me by his side as I held his hand guiding him through I now only grieve him not his soul , glory to God :pray: )
Gosh didnā€™t intend to go in that direction when I started to type reply :thinking::pray:

13 Likes

:wink: No worries. I get it!

I have an unsaved mom too.

5 Likes

But went to the WEF site hereā€¦

A possible solution

CovidPass is the brainchild of one of the World Economic Forumā€™s Young Global Leaders, Mustapha Mokass. It also involves other YGLs across 5 continents, including Muna AbuSulayman and Peggy Liu. CovidPass uses blockchain technology to store encrypted data from individual blood tests, allowing users to prove that they have tested negative for COVID-19.

How would they know from blood tests who has been vaccinated??

2 Likes

The people of Australia have to stand together, at some point when these little dictator have fired everybody and the tax revenue are non existent then what?

It is becoming more evident day by day that this is the devil last stand.
They do not care whether we live or die, well I take that back, it surely seem that they want us dead.
The devil rage is on full display now, and we are getting a small glimpse of his hatred for mankind, which was created in the image of God.
Another thing that we see from this is that elections are all rigged now, there is simply no way that dictatorial behaviour of this magnitude would survive 1 election cycles.
Look at Canada unnecessary election last month.
After the election call in August it look like Trudeau was going to get booted out like a falling star, but lo and behold he got elected again.
Look at California recall election of Newsom, you would think that after surviving a recall election like that a man would thread a little lightly, but no it is full bore ahead.
They do not fear the people anymore, because we do not elect them, the carnival game is rigged.
I believe that this is the Lord fight now, he will fix this, our job is to pray, and stay faithful, and minister to those who will listen.
Help us Lord to recognize the time, and to do your will, until you come Lord.

13 Likes

If anyone wants a free copyā€¦

6 Likes

Article puts forth that jabbed folks are losing immune system function by between 2-8% (average 5%) a week and that if it keeps up will have no immunity left by March next year. And getting a booster could speed up the process. :flushed:

6 Likes

Please remember to keep your topic light-hearted and ā€˜wellā€™ away from subjects that could inspire debate.

All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.
IF YOUR BOSS THREATENS YOU WITH FIRING IF NOT VACCINATED DONā€™T REFUSE:

The secret is NOT to refuse the jab and do not sign anything!
 From a lawyer:
 If you are being forced to Vax in order to keep your job, hereā€™s a great way to handle it. (Conditional acceptance). The secret is Not to refuse it.

ā€œI write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of All facts before going ahead. Iā€™d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements.ā€:

1. Can you please advise the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise the entire list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since itā€™s introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT experimental mRNA gene altering therapy?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contact Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

8. Can you please advise me if I were to experience any adverse reactions is the manufacturer of the vaccine liable? If the manufacturer isnā€™t liable will the company Iā€™m currently employed with be responsible and liable as it is their request that I have the vaccine in order to carry on my employment?
    Once I have received the above information in full and am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions-namely that:

9. You confirm in writing that I will suffer no harm.

10. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

11. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?
    I would also resolve that my inalienable rights are reserved.

The point is if they CANNOT provide that information youā€™ve Not refused.

7 Likes

Because since the Cat in the Hat was bannedā€¦the government decided to pick up its poetic riddling form. Its ā€œPCā€ for ā€œSorry Dr. Sues is now Dr. Fauci. Oops! We wonā€™t let it happen again?ā€ :scream:

9 Likes

Great article Jack!

This was heartening to read
Quote:

" According to the study, whatā€™s the educational level with the most vaccine hesitancy? Ph.D. level! Those can all have been awarded to liberal arts majors. Clearly, scientists who can read the data and assess risk are among the least likely to take the mRNA vaccines.

The claim that thereā€™s a pandemic of the unvaccinated is, therefore, patently untrue." --end quote

Gotta love how they try to portray the non-veed despite this though:

Quote:
ā€œPersons who choose not to vaccinate are characterized as unintelligent, selfish, paranoid people who donā€™t read much and live in a trailer park in Florida (or Alabama, or Texas, or name your state). Never has there been such an effort to cajole, manipulate through fear, and penalize people to take an experimental medical treatment.ā€ end quote.

Waitā€¦do you mean the WHOLE narrative of the alleged ā€œelitesā€ is the exact polar opposite of the truth? :firecracker: :question: :question: :question:!!! :interrobang: :bangbang:
:scream: Shocking!!! :scream:
:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

https://vimeo.com/445337868

Please think what stuff are WEF is hinting:

Global Research E-Book, Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG), Updated October 2021

Steve Kirsch (COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund) PDF download: https://www.skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf

5 Likes

HOW WRONG IS THIS, SATAN USING CHURCHES FOR HIS GAIN.

3 Likes

[[[ WE ]]] CAN WHAT GOD MADE, BETTER,
GOD WAS SO BEHIND, LOOK WHAT MAN CAN DO

"Transhumanism can be viewed as an extension of humanism, from which it is partially derived. Humanists believe that humans matter, that individuals matter. We might not be perfect, but we can make things better by promoting rational thinking, freedom, tolerance, democracy, and concern for our fellow human beings. Transhumanists agree with this but also emphasize what we have the potential to become. Just as we use rational means to improve the human condition and the external world, we can also use such means to improve ourselves, the human organism. In doing so, we are not limited to traditional humanistic methods, such as education and cultural development. We can also use technological means that will eventually enable us to move beyond what some would think of as ā€œhumanā€.

6 Likes

Isaiah 14:
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 [YET] thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

6 Likes

Hi Wren.

I fall into the category of highly educated. Iā€™m not at the top. I donā€™t have a PhD, but only because I didnā€™t want to spend the money to sign up for the program. I was using my critical thinking skills when I made that decision. I have two undergraduate degrees and a masterā€™s degree.

I have read extensively about the virus, and then about the vaccines. All this reading has confirmed the ā€œcheck in my spiritā€, which was more like a firm warning, not to get vaccinated. That nudge from my Saviour, was the major influence. All the reading has been confirmation.

I have excellent communication skills, and yet, I find myself becoming more and more isolated, effectively having almost no opportunity to use those skills to talk to people about this insanity. Iā€™m practically on house arrest here in BC, Canada, because Iā€™m not allowed to go out and socialize anymore.

The current incarnation of public health orders dictate that people may gather in small numbers as long as there is no more than one unvaccinated person in the group. This effectively prevents the gathering of unvaccinated people (which would constitute peaceful assembly of like-minded people). The vaccinated people have been brainwashed to stay away from us out of fear.

The awareness that this will only get worse is currently making me feel sick.

I read on the forum yesterday that, Trudeau (our current Prime Minister) is working on putting the unvaxxed in detention centres. I read that the intention is to incarcerate the unvaxxed and then confiscate their property in a push to get everyone jabbed. I have no difficulty believing that this is the next step in lock with preceding mandates in this totalitarian, tyrannical, global agenda.

As I said this is making me feel sick. Itā€™s also causing frustration. I pray for an opportunity to do or say something to help open the eyes and ears of the people around me. I canā€™t even reach my own children with the truth. The oldest, also highly educated, thinks Iā€™m a conspiracy theorist, and my youngest who understands that the vaccines are dangerous, is planning to have an abortion, despite my prayers and attempts to dissuade her. All I want to do now is cry.

Catherine

28 Likes

Hi Catherine. I am in Ontario and feel the same way about things hereā€¦.and believe like you a plan is in the works. I read on the WEF site yesterday re: a blood test to be put on blockchain to tell if you are vaccinated (posted above)ā€¦and Trudeau talks the WEF language, build back better, reset, reimagine the economy all the time.

Have to question whatā€™s in the vaccinated blood to be able to tell if people are vaccinated or not.

13 Likes

Dear Catherine,

As with so many posts on these matters this was hard to read; your grief is palpable.

Oft quoted yet seldom inappropriate:

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23

Will pray for continued comfort and trust that God will provide opportunities as He wills.

Yours in Christ

20 Likes

Thank you Jason. Psalm 23 covers this situation.

10 Likes