October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Me too. . . The evil is growing, the ol lion roaring and baring his teeth, and the specter of possible terror yet to come is just soooo dark and hard to accept. Is this reality real?? It feels like we are lost in a horror film! And our hearts are just broken over all of it!

As the song by Casting Crowns suggests, perhaps Jesus has broken our hearts for what breaks his . . . Planks removed, eyes wide open. . . Crying for the lost ones and those victims of advancing evil all around us. . .

Dearest Heavenly Father, sometimes these days, all we can do is cry. I confess that Iā€™ve often lived my days blissfully unaware of the depth of evil in our world. Iā€™ve been too busy to delve behind the headlines. Iā€™ve sometimes had to turn away from images of the suffering of others which I could do little about. . . Iā€™d cry and cry out to you, Father, from my chair by the fire. I did what it seemed I could, but itā€™s always felt a bit like plugging a hole in the dike with my finger. . . Oh Father, show me what more I can do to shine your light and love my neighbor. I want to make a difference for you! Seems I canā€™t stop crying, but let it be said of me that the tears that have watered the seeds Iā€™ve sown will, by your grace, bring a harvest which sets my heart dancing! Protect and keep us all, Lord, in the days ahead. Love our loved ones into your kingdom, Father. Love them onto the ark of safety which is Christ Jesus! And then, Father, send him to collect his Bride! In his precious name, I pray! For the honor and glory of your mighty name, I pray!! Amen :two_hearts:

28 Likes

Beautiful prayer. Thank you for articulating that.

12 Likes

So according to one of nationā€™s top health policy physicians, the unvaccinated killed him. Forget the fact that he was 84, forget that he had Parkinsonā€™s disease, forget that he had multiple myeloma. None of that matters, the unvaccinated are to blame.

8 Likes

Sending love and prayers your way, sister. May your heart find rest and comfort today. :two_hearts::pray:t3:

7 Likes

For you @jasonacts177
And for you @catfire

And for all of us here needing our Shepherd to comfort and guide us to a place of rest today . . .

8 Likes

Ditto! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hi CN. I guess there are many of us who feel broken hearted about what we see unfolding.

According to Dr. Jane Ruby and Dr. Carrie Madej, there are plenty of unsavoury things in the vaccines and in the blood of the vaccinated. I wonder if the WEF ā€œblood testā€ could find parasites, metallic objects, spike proteins, and damaged blood cells to prove that people have been vaccinated.

I agree with your assessment of Trudeau. He touts the WEF doublespeak.

7 Likes

Beautiful :slight_smile:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Waiting for Jesus to call or waiting to be taken to a death camp.

11 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

Thank you Brenda. Definitely not leaking like a shot gunned water bottle here. Nope.

1 Like

I have to add that the doctrine of transhumanism is not like humans matter. Because humans matter for them not. They are killing right now many with the gene poison shots and they will continue. Transhumanists like Klaus Schwab want to be like God and they want to decide who is staying alive and serve them as slaves and who is not worthy for them and has to be eradicate from their existence. The weak/vulnerable and old ones were always the first in a facism regime to be killed because they were seen as useless.

9 Likes

Appreciate this though Canā€™t quite bring myself to hit the ā€œ:heart:ā€œ the thought is just toooooooo chilling! Def a Red Sea moment in history. SOS sounding from the mountaintops!! Lord, hear the cries of your children!! And all of creation groaning!!!

5 Likes

Reading this report of Colin Powell passing is a real eye opener.
I read the story twice to make sure I was not misunderstanding what was being said.

Seem that because there are still too many unvaccinated people the virus is allowed to roam around and attack the vaccinated people.
Seem that when we are all vaccinated the virus will cease itā€™s attack on the vaccinated at that point.

At no point does it enter their mind that just maybe the vaccines weaken their immunity to the point of getting infected again.

So sorry to hear of Mr. Powell passing, my condolence to all family and friends.

4 Likes

Tongue firmly planted in cheek, me thinks! :wink:

2 Likes

The Great Reset Conference by Lamb and Lion Ministries

Videos galore for Tuesday morning, please download and watch!

10 Likes

Catherine, I completely understand how you feel, Iā€™m isolated in Alberta where all my friends, both Christian and unbelievers, are vaccinated including my young adult daughters who think Iā€™m not ā€œfollowing the scienceā€. Iā€™ve tried warning them but they all believe the MSM narrative. Public health announced in August that all restrictions would be lifted and just a month later in Sept, we now have mandates and passports. What I donā€™t understand is that the Christians I know think the vaccine is Godā€™s answer to their prayers to get back to ā€œnormalā€. Praying for all our loved onesā€™ salvation and for eyes to see and ears to hear. I am so grateful for all on this forum.

11 Likes

Well, this is the narrative of the mainstream media. But the truth is, they are dying from the side effects of the poison shot and they were only tested positive. If you are dying from cancer and get tested positive for Covid - you will go into the Covid Death statistic if you are dying. Not cancer.

13 Likes

Your post got me thinking about a lab tech at my company i know she was vaccinated a couple months ago along with many other people. About two weeks ago I noticed she hadnā€™t been around, I thought she had quit so i asked. Turned out she found out she had advanced stage pancreatic cancer and took off to get treatment.

Was it caused or accelerated by the vaccine? I donā€™t know, but she is the 3rd person not counting the one death I know is now dealing with/or had some life threatening ailment after being vaccinated. Out of those 3, I know for a fact the vaccine nearly killed one of them.

12 Likes