October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I think so based from Dr Robert Young’s latest presentation on vaccine findings. He warned more people will get cancer from it.

More so with the expensive Molnulvir? pills from Merck which will cause cancer as well.

No trust Big Pharma!

11 Likes

Hello. :slightly_smiling_face: What I don’t understand is why are we not hearing the same thing. Some Christians think that the Holy Spirit told them that this vaccines are safe and took it but most of us here on this forum feel and know otherwise. I don’t think the Holy Spirit will cause division to its brethren.

This will not cost them their salvation but it’ll have a consequence for sure health wise.

Blessings! :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Yes, yes, yes we are abandoning your evil reforms that seek to divide our children and teach them to hate. All I can think of as I read the headline: come out of her my children…

6 Likes

This brave man stood up, said NO! The tyrannical backed down fast.

https://freedomtaker.com/
several very useful forms, and wording ideas- educational

10 Likes

Actually that was how they did count your death here in the US prior to vaccines. Now, I have seen enough articles that have indicated that if you took the shot and you died and tested positive and had cancer they will count your cancer as the death. They have changed the rules as they go to fit the narrative.

3 Likes

Big like to the article: Medicine: Idolatry in the 21st Century.

Excerpt: “Depending on which set of statistics you look at, deaths from legally prescribed medicines and the administration of the medical system is seen as either the number one cause of death in the US today, or the number three cause of death just behind cancer and heart disease. This would include deaths from prescription drugs and hospital mistakes that are preventable.”

“All of the statistics used to reach a conclusion like this are from standard published reports that come out of the medical system itself. Yet this is not widely reported in mainstream media that therefore we have no choice but to put up with these mistakes and accidental deaths that are a direct result of medicine. The causalities of the medical system are accepted for “the greater good.””

Remember all the arguments over health insurance? It was/is assumed that you have to have it or die. They even call it health care. So many people have been fooled by these sorcerers. They convince people to make themselves sick by selling them cheap foods containing pesticides and genetically modified organisms; convince them to wear nasty, filthy face diapers; get radiated multiple times per year sold as cancer screening, when everyone should know that radiation causes cancer; and on and on. Total Idolatry of doctors and drugs.

And some of these same people (doctors) we’re told to trust willingly, sometimes gleefully, rip babies from mothers’ wombs, and sell the babies’ body parts. Nice.

6 Likes

This is heart breaking what’s happening in Washington , religious exemption denied , only a matter of time for this to spread globally , pray pray pray :pray::heart:

4 Likes

I’m also grateful for this forum. It helps to know that we are not alone and not crazy. If people are only listening to MSM and not doing further research their thoughts are being moulded by propaganda. There is enough info out there to at least give space for a pause to question the efficacy and safety of the vaccines, but it seems as though the people who have chosen the shot have become members of a vaccine worshipping cult.

I pray dear Lord that you will continue to comfort and strengthen our brethren in this forum while we occupy and wait for you. I pray that Your will be done in the lives of our loved ones who have taken the vaccines. I pray that you Lord will bring about good outcomes and more souls will be saved. Thank you Lord Jesus.

11 Likes

Sad

9 Likes

Amen!!!

And so many thought it would end with their vaccine card.

But one Sheriff’s Department deputy told Law Enforcement Today that the mandate is not his biggest concern, the survey is:

“There is California law that says your genetic information is confidential and personal to you and cannot be released without your consent. And we are being told, ‘You shall give consent.’ How is that legal? You can’t tell me that I have to give consent to something that I don’t.”

The deputy, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation, said most people are aware of the issues with the vaccine mandate, but that concerns about the Fulgent survey are being “pushed under the rug or ignored.”

The deputy said:

“When you start reading through the fine print of the survey, our attorneys have discovered that not only are you granting them (Fulgent Genetics, Inc.) access to use and distribute our genetic data however they see fit, but it also gives them access to our financial information, our personal identifying information including our social security number.”

“It clearly says in the fine print that we give them permission to disseminate it, store it, and otherwise utilize (the data) anyhow they see fit, even in foreign countries.”

3 Likes

Or how perhaps one’s faith might play out in relation to not knowing better. This is an arena above any of our paygrades. How Matt. 7:2 might play out at this level will be something we will be discussing with the Lord for many years to come with Him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate all the new information coming out. I thank all of you for researching it, reading and posting it. :hearts:

The more that gets posted, the more I have realized that I will not make it, unless I keep my eyes on God. No matter how much property, how much food, how much supplies of anything I will not be able to do this on my own. I laugh because it has taken me years to learn and still learning how to live off the land. I laugh now because none of this really matters.

I have never read the Bible, the entire Bible. So, instead of consuming my days with gathering I have found myself reading or follow along with listening to the Bible. I check off each book as I go. I get telemarketers that call and I ask if I can pray with them. Typically, they hang up on me.

I homeschool our last child. My personal opinion is as Christians, we lost what knowledge from a Biblical prospective should be. Therefore, it is not Academia but the knowledge of God’s Word.
I strongly suggest parents…pull out of the system…and re-evaluate their family structure…in God’s eyes. Time is running out! I felt an urgency to read the whole Bible and then after, Lord willing, I will study each book. My child is doing the same and it has been a Blessing.

God will provide and we need to continue to remember that! Look up and continue to look up! He is holding ALL of US! He promises! I pray He comes quickly. We have strength through Him. Reach to Him! Pray! He is there! To everyone struggling on this forum, He sees and hears you. I will continue to pray for you.

20 Likes

Its not a coincidence. Dr Ryan Cole says that he sees a rising about 20 percent for cancer from those who got the shot. Your God given antibodies are getting destroyed by this. And some Whistleblowers from Moderna said that two very important proteins will mutate with these spike proteins on purpose to kill the fertility and trigger the chance of cancer.

The lipid nanoparticles are toxic for the human body!

8 Likes

wow wow thank you for your post , i so needed to read this today as have felt a little wobbly of late , it brought tears of joy and super blessed feeling of Gods love radiate and immense blessing having you and others , everyone on this forum xxxx

5 Likes

We rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us because GODS love has been poured out into our hearts thru the Holy Spirit. Romans 5:3-5 R 3:9 Since therefore we are justified by His blood, much more shall we be saved by HIM from the wrath of GOD - MARANATHA - we will not see Gods wrath!!!

9 Likes

It comforts me that someone with alot more to lose then me stood up and paid the price.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Speaking of Alberta (@AHR I’m in Ab too), this just happened with a 14 year old boy here last week. Headlines: Breaking News! First Pediatric Covid Death in Alberta! So the family went to social media and blasted that he died from a brain tumor, NOT covid. He had been tested him slightly before he died. This was our chief medical officer’s response…

Many sweet words for those who crave them… And even more leaders who do the same thing were added to their thrones last night (municipal elections).

:butgod:

6 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/537664-supply-chains-shortage-crisis/

4 Likes