October 3, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good question! How astute! A blood test, at an airport or restaurant, with results within minutes, or seconds? Yet another red flag waving away. Just micromanagement of our biological material. Such a suffocating prison! Thank God for the Rapture! Thank God! You know who else iā€™d really love to hear from? Voices of Communism. Theyā€™re an organization of people who have survived cruel Communist regimes. I have to check their website. I havenā€™t since all the vax business began. God bless all of you on here!

6 Likes

Dear Lord, please help our brother Reepacheep. Please provide for him and his familyā€™s every need according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus! Watch over him and protect him. Please impart him with Your strength to persevere, and to thrive through this difficult time. In Jesusā€™ precious name. Amen. :dove:

10 Likes

And yet there are still people who call themself christians by getting this ā€œvaccineā€ and knowing that babies got murderedā€¦ but to use the plane for their ministries was way more important than to stick to moral standards.

7 Likes

Iā€™m just feeling sick! My precious little grandson going to kindergarten in a mask. . . And now this evil plan to roll out . . . Dear Jesus save our precious children! Oh dear Jesus, stop this madness!! Oh Jesus, open the eyes of the blind who would believe that this evil is good!! We are desperate for you, you who are mighty to save!!! :pray:t3::blue_heart::two_hearts:

12 Likes

Father, we come boldly to your throne of grace trusting you to help in this time of need. oh Father, these times try our souls and test our faith in a million ways every day. We lift this prayer for Reepacheep, and for all of those who are being forced to choose between this evil agenda and their very livelihood. This is such evil, Father! Oh we pray that you would come through in a miraculous way for Reepacheep, and all of those who choose to ā€œstandā€ against this assault on their bodies and their freedoms. Father, what their enemy means for harm, we cry out to you who will work it for good!! Father provide for their needs at every turn! Open windows wide as doors are closed! Let no plague, nor any calamity come near! We ask in the name of Jesus! Our eyes are on you!! Amen

8 Likes

Good day to you, Dennis :slightly_smiling_face:

I will check this out. This perilous times is also a perfect time to learn about the good works of the Holy Spirit within our lives.

Blessings to you! :pray:t2:

3 Likes

SongSparrow, Iā€™m praying that the Lord will protect your precious little grandson from getting vaccinated.

3 Likes

Reepacheep, Iā€™m praying that the Lord will provide a way for you earn a living without getting vaccinated.

4 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

Another one that falls into this category is Clyde Lewis at Ground Zero. At times he can sound very aware of what is happening Biblically and presenting it in a secular manner. I have posted a few times from his monologues here.

Anyone who has heard the Word, is familiar with the signs. I do believe these secularist type people are being used by the Holy Spirit to shake awake the people who claim to believe in God, but are not Bible readers per se. Like it is their last chance, last warning to come home to Jesus.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you. My blood gets boiled every time when I hear that a so called christian is talking about this shot that it is a gift from God. Babies have to get killed alive to get cells from them! This is horrific!

8 Likes

Dont shoot me, Iā€™m only the messenger. Read for yourself to decide how true this report is
This is the next part of the vaccine sequence, it gives details about a non removable chip that will be placed in the hand and will allow people to buy and sellā€¦

And if this is true, we are sooo close to going homeā€¦ I hope its nicer than here.
Ps. They are claiming JFK is still alive
I dont careā€¦ I just want to go home

4 Likes

THankyou Hanna :heart: Iā€™ve been watching in the backgroundā€¦ I donā€™t care who the beast isā€¦ Iā€™m not interestedā€¦ it was just this bit of informationā€¦ the other stuff Is just surplusā€¦

1 Like

National vaccine passports-Canada

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. You might think this kind of thinking is all over the place (found everywhere). But from what I have seen, it would almost appear that the church might actually put limitations or permissions on how any of us might think upon these issues. One of my favorite cites is from AIG (Answers in Genesis). Now I realize this is taking what you just said, grabbing that, and running entirely into the next county with it. But I think this sort of ā€œawarenessā€ may infer a time where the rocks are crying out because the church is somewhat asleep, or so it appears. Sometimes I wonder if this world sense against vax mandate (many protests around the world) are kind of like the sense of a great awakening (I say this kind of tongue in cheek). And that God might use the world to knock on the churches door.

AIG went way out of its way with their astronomers to tell us how September 23, 2017 was not the Revelation 12 sign. Admittedly, I have my concerns as to whether that actually was the Rev 12 sign. But when a Christian organization goes so far out of its way to explain it away, it does raise an eyebrow. I did my due diligence in checking out the AIG argument to weigh it carefully (as I do believe they are accurate in the core of their young earth ministry). The arguments seem to lean most heavily on two things: 1) that youtube made it hysteria, and 2) that their astronomers know better and celestials donā€™t work like that.

On point 1, I did some research and in one of my books on Revelation (that outlined how different denominations look at Rev 12:5) it was common understanding that some significant leaning among dispensationalists was that Rev 12:5 was seen as the rapture of the church as far back as at least 1991 (when the world wide web was merely 2 years old and 14 years prior to when youtube began). Dispensationalism became popular in the 1800ā€™s so its history probably goes even further back than 1991. In addition, AIG does not take a Calvinist/Arminian stance, but currently the big name players in the church tend to lean toward Calvinism. I only bring that up because it would make sense to perceive that youtube came up with ā€œthe rapture of the churchā€ take on Rev 12:5 if oneā€™s disposition was in some way clouded from seeing dispensational argument more clearly. This kind of thing gets off into the theological weeds. But I include a reference because my observations may seem a bit bias outside of how the influence of Covenant Theology (aka known as ā€œreplacement theologyā€) have had on our eraā€¦and how this sort of thing may play into how we observe certain eschatology events unfolding today.

There are several similarities between Dispensationalism and the Arminian alternative to Covenant Theology. Many dispensationalists , however, contend that their system is simply an alternative to Federalism; both may be Calvinistic. https://bit.ly/3B77IxM

Had AIG known the historical position of dispensationalism over the decades, then I would look to their argumentation as more credible because they would be coming to conclusions based on nuanced study and thought more so than perhaps some tunnel vision like thinking that might accompany dismissing entire denominational study and merely dismiss it as youtube hysteria. To be too ready to point to youtube hysteria, to me, strongly suggests oneā€™s own argument is not only weak and lacking, but also defensively ill informed (not trading in mature real world argumentsā€“but committing the same fallacy they project onto youtubeā€“pulp fiction eschatological observation). This is not a slight against AIG, as I do respect much of their work. It is meant to point out how the church might be shutting its eyes, and why the world might be used to challenge its sleepy head.

Albeit this could be rather controversial even in our own circles. Noting that God might use the world to wake a church that might be becoming (or unbecoming, actually) a bit too fascinated with itself could in itself sound rather New Age like. And I get that. But when we compare our era with the first centuryā€¦they seemed to have a similar non-New Age conundrum of sorts going on as well back then. Blessings.

1 Like
3 Likes

https://vimeo.com/503910309

https://www.infowars.com/posts/patent-approved-us-government-could-mandate-social-credit-score-tracking-app-to-implement-forced-covid-vaccinations/

4 Likes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CDs2KPxWSjvw/

3 Likes