October 8, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- When Conspiracy Theories Become Spoiler Alerts

We agree then that this is the second coming and a tremendous amount of things all happen at once.
We are with the Lord for the second coming along with His angels. Billions and billions of us that can’t be killed.
How could any nation stand up to the Lord?
So begins the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ on earth with us.

It is also the Millennial reign.

I don’t think it is a total fable. Some in Israel will take the mark of the beast and become non-redeemable. But definitely not ALL in Israel will worship the beast. Most believe that Petra (God’s hiding place for Israel / the woman) will protect those who flee until the Lord’s return.
Petra is being prepared right now last I heard.

Because he wants the temple of God for himself, and to exterminate those who will not worship him.
He wants to harvest as many souls as he can while he can.

2 Likes

I wish JD had given information to back up his claim that Netanyahu intentionally allowed the massacre of his own people, because I do not believe it.

1 Like

I had a similar reaction. I understand he doesn’t trust the American government, but that doesn’t mean the Israeli government is corrupt and evil. He should at least give an argument to support his claim.

1 Like

I saw this. It was very good.

1 Like

Praying the Lord will comfort you and family grieving the passing of Sadie. I’m convinced we will be with are beloved Sadie’s again waiting for us in heaven. Thank you Jesus :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I am of the opinion that this is God stopping numerous men from running to Israel to Jihad with Hamas against the little Satan Israel. Both countries were celebrating in the streets when Hamas attacked.

5 Likes

Amen. Thank you Jesus :heart:
God wants nothing more than for us to comfort one another while HE is taking care of business :wink:.

He is so much more vast in His plans and actions than our proud but oh so insufficient imaginations can conjure up. Let’s remain in steadfast prayer together and hang on together even in the midst of the trials, fears and heartaches, from the loss of a beloved small creature like Sadie to the great biblical calamities that are unfolding and everything in between. God is with us in the midst but I believe our love for our brothers and sisters makes God smile as He winks (loving image) and says “I got this.”

Thank you so much Greg :slightly_smiling_face:

Maranatha!
Harpazo! :+1:t4::arrow_up:

7 Likes

Thank you Ken,
I wondeted at the co incidence…it was a God incidence

2 Likes

My heart breaks for both of you, and for all that have lost their beloved companions.
I can’t even fathom loosing my Gracie (Protection trained German Shepherd) Keeps the Bears and Mountain Lions away from the house as well as unwanted guests.

My big dilemma right now knowing that the rapture is eminent, is what will happen to her when I’m gone?
How can heaven be heaven for me unless she is with me?
Or will God erase my memory of her?
I pray she is by my side along with those who have gone on before us, and that they are able to speak and to worship the Lord with me. But there is no mention of this in the Word.

7 Likes

I have followed Bibi for years and have seen him do some very concerning things. The worst to me so far giving Israel over to big pharm during the CCP Virus nonsense. That was evil even though I see Bibi as the best guy for the job at this point I don’t see him as trustworthy in his decisions many times.

I believe the big Pharma sellout really upset Pastor JD as we know the death toll is still in play from the V.

I would not be surprised to see him make a deal with the AC, not in the least. It seems someone is going to sign on the dotted line and right now the buck stops with him. He is already trying to work with the Saudi Prince and that includes dividing the land and Jerusalem itself…

Apparently, He is not a Joshua type as some including me may have thought.

I have to wonder about Bibi for sure. But all leaders seem to be untrustworthy to me at this time.

Shalom

10 Likes

Ken Wesley general ordinance sermon 60 hilds out hope for us animal lovers.General Deliverance Sermon 60 - Resources - Eternal Perspective Ministries

My big fear is simikar my beloved psycho cat

1 Like

Thank you Cora this is very encouraging.

I so appreciate your heart, Ken :slightly_smiling_face:
Until now, I had never really lost a pet that was such a part of the family. She was with us 14 years. So I had never weighed in on the notion that all dogs go to heaven. I’d love to think so. I trust in The Lord on the topic. I do know this; I will not need Sadie when I am with The Lord in order to be complete. I actually just had this revelation as I am typing. :face_holding_back_tears::blush:

The timing of her passing and the manner of it as a freak accident is what I think I’m really struggling with. She was only an 18 pound shihtzu who looked like a little white lamb but she really didn’t know she was a dog. She thought she was a human. Actually she probably thought she was super human :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I love this update too and I love his sermon even more. Yes, we all have heard this lately but then, I have had a few thoughts of arrogance, better than, smarter than , sanctimonious, finger pointing and probably quite a few more. Many negative thoughts go through my head in a day. If we think these things, we have already committed them.
Iam doctrinally sound in my beliefs but need to continue to grow…to be more and more like Christ. I need to pray for these people that the Lord will lead those in error, to the Truth. And Ineed to show them love

5 Likes

If I dismissed every view i conider errent and dismissed everything else about whatever else might be going on with how God might (in spite of bad teaching) otherwise be using pastors and teachers in the church, I would not be on this forum, and may have in general because of so much out there settled on becoming a preterist or something. But here i am.

John Macarthur is a good example of my perspective in general. There are many problems with that ministry, to my own personal detriment, yet how God would help churches be encouraged to have resolve to stay open or not be bullied by that state or Fed is something Jmac was used for…in contrast to a qaugmire of doctrinal isssues.

I look at everyone pretty much like you guys see Joel. So for me, its generic. However, I can appreciate totally the concern that Islamic AC ideaology is not being very challenged. I don’t really see anything on youtube opposing it (other than Andy Woods not favoring it and giving his reasons). We live in a time where most to all sides are calling the other heretical. i come from staunch cessationism which launched Strange Fire conference indicting Calvery Chapel in general. Strange Fire overreach in so doing is wrong then as it was for Jmac to join a Hibbs/NAR sponsered conference just a few years after crusade level appeal against NAR. The world is somewhat upside down including the church in many ways, as you guys have seen. I’ve come out of harsh fundemantalist overeach that does destroy livess in the name of keeping God’s word pure. That does not mean i support Joel’s false teaching as with any pastor in their problematic fronts and stances.

I just choose to look at in general how God transcends the qaugmire i guess. Its understandle in your charecter toward the word Uturn to see things as you do. And i commend your courage and spirit in not only your convictions but in your diligence. On wider spectrums of church polity and vanity fair issues we will be coming from some different places. But i am appreciate of you guyses pateince and consideration of whatever the heck i might be about in the meantime. Blessings.

2 Likes

These are great things to consider Cora. And you make these views from a very blessed place in your heart. If I put myself in Marilyn’s shoes though i would understand no update on Israel mixed with hostilitay toward Bibi as a reasonable eyesoar takeaway. It would seem understandable to not go with a lot of data on emerging propoganda on Israel. But the concern I would see Marylin have would be hate on Bibi as the Israeli war takeaway? I could see that be a measure of culture shock to a degree.

I understand many are on board with the historic takes Pastor JD has had that involve Bibi. Having seen them myselves and being in this forum for 3 years and posting actively, I would have quite a different view upon Bibi. And can understand Marylin’s concern too.

But your views and consideration of Pastor JD are admirable. And you bring up some lovely points dear sister. Blessings.

Sincerely glad that you are here Lgreen! That was a beautiful letter wasn’t it?! It’s almost chuppah time! Praise the Lord! :raised_hands::heart::dove:

2 Likes

Of course, this is a coordinated extermination plan. The Palestinians were the only obstacle for Saudi and Israeli normalization and the Greater Middle East project.

1 Like

@Lgreen What you just wrote in your post above was beautiful

9 Likes

Erdogan claims US aircraft carrier’s arrival could lead to massacres

1 Like