October 8, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- When Conspiracy Theories Become Spoiler Alerts

I really have no clue what went on but I did hear some information that might be pertinent. I’m sorry I can’t remember if I read it on Telegram or heard it from a person in Israel.

Anyway, they said that one of the terrorists that was captured said they had been planning this for at least a year. He said they had NOT used anything that could be traced but went back to olden ways of sending messages and such - runners with messages, bicycles, etc. - all because the Israelis depend too much on their sophisticated electronic equipment. That way they were able to carry out a lot of their plans undetected.

Then another thing, they got the drones from somewhere and somehow disabled the cameras so that also gave them an advantage.

Then another guy said that on that holiday, they have a skeleton crew watching as they give the people the day to be with family. Again, they are too dependent on their regular surveillance.

Also, they had recently let a number of people from Gaza over on some sort of work crew or something to find out later they had been spies checking things out.

Anyway, some things to consider.
When you think about things today, if you want to win a war, one might have to go back to the ‘olden days’ ways of doing things so no one is ready or expecting it.

Just my 2 cents which is worthless these days. Hee Hee.

14 Likes

The only thing holding back complete chaos and destruction in this world is the Restrainer, or the Holy Spirit dwelling in born-again believers, the Bride of Christ. Once the “Restrainer” is removed the antichrist will be revealed and all hell will break loose on this earth. The time is near…

Rachel Gould

8 Likes

I didn’t think that post was right because i’m sure most of us do read our bibles daily. Also, we “make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”. :heart:

3 Likes

This isnt necessarily a reply to anyones post but I have read them all and appreciate insight where one has it…I really do see this as an inner ring conflict (yes Psalm 83)rather than an outer ring (Ezekial 38/39). We of course will see in the coming days which it is. If it is inner ring-Hezbollah, Syria, perhaps Egypt and perhaps but doubt Jordan will in some way enter the conflict. I expect Hezbollah, Hamas, and West Bank(Palestinian Authority) to be no more after this War if it is inner ring. If it is outer ring, then we will see Iran, Russia, Turkey, Libya, Sudan get involved and I do not think we are there yet even though we see this fomenting. Russia is too engaged in Ukraine to even be so stupid as to engage in this situation.

The attack against Israel was an opening move in a chess game and I do not think we are even seeing what will transpire in the next few weeks. But I really do see map changes on the near horizon.

A peaceful people, who have recovered from war, that live in unwalled villages…will be the result.

7 Likes

That is exactly what I was referring to. In a long coversation with an old retired military friend of mine we got on the subject of certain types in the US who think a winnable revolution is possible. They ignore the obvious reasons why that will never work even at this time and that has to with so much advanced weapons systems and techology. These same people think they can use that same technology and keep their plans a secret. But then a lot of these folks have not military back ground at all or if they do they never got high enough in the ranks to know well enough the headaches of military logistics, and both tactical and stragetic planning.

We have in this country so many Rambo wanna bes and Red Dawn types thinking they can be successful but in the end even the movie Red Dawn kids died off for the most part or just fell apart. They did not have the outside resources necessary to even come close to what the VC in Vietnam were able to accomplish and still they many more than the some 58K of US losses.

The point being that the concept of the best way to beat new technology is to use old technology has some advantages in things like planning, logistics, and even training if you can get that done out of any kind of observable capabilities. Yet when the implementation comes, superior fire power with advanced weapons will win over stone age level fighters.

I do suspect that is a lot of what you said you heard and saw was the case in the lead up to the actual start of hostilities but in just 3 short days, Hamas is now on the defensive and if a ground action is initiated using tanks, troop transports and obvious very sophisticated aeral support, Hamas is toast within the next couple of weeks, one for the main offensive and probably one for mop up operations of those few hold outs.

So it is feasible that planning, logistics, and other pre-engagement activities were well hidden but one it was put into motion and because it was done so with such largess, the response would be swift and decisive as we are seeing it happen just that way. In the bigger picture though we still don’t yet see how this action plays into any thing else that may be in the works. What we do know is Israel will not be eradicated as they will be here till the return of Jesus at the end of the tribulation period. In the mean time though not just geopolitical events but natrual ones as well will do much to reduce the remaining worlds population in big chunks after the rapture.

3 Likes

I have listened to Amir for years and he over time has let it be known how Israeli intelligence obtains info from their adversaries…wire taps etc. I am sure other people listen who arent Christian. I also understand that spy tech is understood by many and how to counter it would be key to a successful operation like this.

I really could see a low tech operation or an operation off “base” in a secure location deep in a mountain in Iran as @BayouBushi has suggested with only the most trusted operatives.

I hope its not a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 type situation, though it could be. Either way, prophecy will be fulfilled.

5 Likes
3 Likes

There are already reported 3500 Israelis dead - only 2400 died at Pearl Harbor - MARANATHA

1 Like

PSALM 83 WAR

Future Regional Conflict

“Isaiah 17 describes more than the destruction of Damascus. It also says the cities of Aroer (located on the northern bank of the Arnon River just east of the Dead Sea) will be deserted (Isaiah 17:2). It doesn’t say they’ll be totally destroyed like Damascus. Instead, it says they’ll be deserted. Perhaps these cities will be destroyed, but maybe they’re deserted because the people flee out of fear.

In addition, many of the fortified cities in northern Israel will be destroyed (Isaiah 17:3). Aram, a region of Syria just southeast of Damascus, will share the same fate of these northern Israeli cities - total destruction (Isaiah 17:3).”

3 Likes

I think I help here Leslie.
Btw: Beautiful post! :two_hearts:
Chuppah is the wedding canopy that covers the bride and groom at the wedding ceremony. Its an ancient custom and jews still employ it to this day. It is full of layered meanings.
So, its Chuppah time for all of us! :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
At first glance it looked like cuppa which refers to having a cup of tea/coffee with a friend.
I think we will be doing that too!!! LOL!

4 Likes

I didn’t want to " heart" you.
I’m acknowledging with such sadness. The count is higher then I thought.

1 Like

I just heard Watchman River report that Israel told Hezzbollah not to come into this war with Hamas but if they do, Israel will DESTROY DAMASCUS

2 Likes

Been heavy in heart over Eretz Ysrael. So heavy.
I read Psalm 83 and it seems to fill in all the chinks.
Will see more as the days march on.
I found myself singing O come O come Emanuel this afternoon with such longing for Emanuel.
Until the Son of God Appear. - this song has become richer in meaning now - not as a babe but a Redeemer.
The version of this song below is set against a dark winter back drop. Its somber and it surely fits my frame of mind and spirit. In winter there is death and it seems to align well with our present journey here on earth. We are watching the whole world coming to pieces and dying all around us and yet -
Emanuel - God with us!

7 Likes

I agree. @BayouBushi I believe nailed it with low tech option. Amen.

I don’t know if this is something you might find as good timing, maybe for peace sake not (or perhaps we can put up a pole if something like this might start a food fight), but because there is so much focus now even more on Psalm 83, the video as to why its not something for our day could be helpful. Just a thought. if i can find it i don’t mind posting it. Blessings.

Can the Sheep hear the voice of the Shepherd if they do not know his words? How can they hear and obey?

Being raptured does not depend on reading the Bible.

Every person who has believed the Gospel and put their trust in Christ’s finished, redemptive work on the cross alone for salvation will be raptured. Only unbelievers will be left behind.

That Matthew 7 passage is referring to false teachers who were trusting in their works for salvation instead of Jesus. He was their Lord, but He was not their Savior.

Verse 21 says “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” According to John 6:40, the will of the Father is to believe on the Son.

It’s important to read the Word – it’s also important to rightly divide.

12 Likes

How can you believe in Him if you don’t know him. Faith is not based on a simple profession as we like to market it today. It is a personal relationship of trust, believing the Word of God is Truth. How will you know the Truth or even the character of the one you claim to serve. How can a Bride be joined with the Bridegroom if there is no relationship?

I know today in the Church Corporation we manufacture believers just based on a profession without a relationship. These do not last, nor are they able to come to the knowledge of the Lord. The relationship with Christ is not an instant thing like Fast Food.

1 Like

I believe the context is fitting from what you identified.

The only requirement for salvation is faith/belief/trust in Christ and his finished work.

John 6:47
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

6 Likes