October 9, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - The Proof is in the Prophetic Pudding

Saudi-Led OPEC Spits in Biden’s Face by Cutting Oil Production by 1 Million Barrels Per Day to Raise Prices and Profits (thedcpatriot.com)

2 Pet 2:20-21 - 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

3 Likes

I haven’t had much time, but trying to do my due diligence, managed to watch about 20 minutes so far. @Stakeman in the Sept 11 update comments you said you were a pilot. Have you watched the two videos in this week’s resource section? I am sitting here wondering what your take on this is with your background as a pilot.

In the first video of the 20 or so minutes I have watched so far this flight attendant of 30 years has mentioned how during the phone calls made by flight attendants, FAA training and protocols were not followed. Also discussed was the “flight termination system”, a plug in remote controlled system sold to some commercial airlines “in the event that a hijacker got into the cockpit to take control”. At around 15 minutes in, she starts talking about what hit the towers, she claims yes to planes, but not the planes we are led to believe. Again, wondering if your background knowledge agrees with this flight attendant? And I think you mentioned that pilots you knew had seen planes hit the tower that day. Does her claim here and picture of the plane sound credible?

The link to the one I started watching is below for convenience. The other video link is above in the resources, but I don’t know when/if I will have time to watch that one. If you don’t want to watch or are finished with this subject, that’s fine I totally understand. I was just curious to hear another opinion since we have a pilot in the group with–I think you said in the other thread–about as many years flying as this attendant has.

1 Like

“Proof is in the pudding” YES
If someone is born again, and can see with spiritual eyes, the proof is in the [ Scriptures, + spiritually looking [at the world around us], COLLAPSE of governments, families, churches, schools. + crime, loss of constitutional rights, forced inoculations, sexual perversion, deception, division everywhere including churches, forums… etc. etc. etc. etc.
ad nauseam.

Bible + spiritual eyes + critical thinking = proof

Many don’t have eyes to see and ears to hear though, a multitude…! :abcs: needed

As an added thought

I did not agree [in totality], with the original 9/11 message, and posted I that.
I still listen to JD to get his take one whats happening in these end times. He certainty knows more than me about the bible.

MY hope and prayers are that the brothers and sisters, that did not agree with the totality of JD’s message and posted that, and felt they got slammed, have not felt [cancelled] or cancelled themselves, from this forum.

This is where we need to be/feel safe to truly be free to speak our mind.
:dove: :love_letter:

15 Likes

As soon as I heard this woman gets research that relies on info from Wikipedia (LOL) … I stopped watching the video.

1 Like

That’s too bad. Thorough research must come from many different sources.

5 Likes

Lol I know what you mean! But remember this was almost 20 years ago now she did this research. It was fairly new to many ppl and not quite as awful as it is now. I can remember my first time talking on AOL was late ‘90’s … like ‘99!! :joy:We barely had cell phones everywhere back then. So google and Wikipedia we’re still mostly trusted sources at that time. I found her conclusions credible and sobering although I didn’t believe the narrative all these years. Only God knows the whole truth! My advice is follow the money! You can almost always see the bigger picture when you do!!

8 Likes

Here is the same link JD posted in his references for the update. This interview is with a veteran flight attendant who was in service during 9/11 and has made it her mission to uncover the corruptness around the day. It is certainly worth a watch. Maranatha!

2 Likes

I recommend it also.

With all the hoopla about the other update because JD said there were no planes…the evidence seems pretty solid to me. So if you had issues with JD saying there were “no planes” please take the time to listen to this.

Also full disclosure: I still need to watch that one and the one after it. I get behind sometimes. To clarify I DID watch the “pudding” one :grin: just not the two before that.

4 Likes

Watching the five hour documentary! It’s well worth watching. For those who don’t have much time , just try at least to watch 15 mins a day or maybe 30 mins. I remember reading a book about what’s in this video , I think written by Robin de Ruiter but I’m not sure. Either way, it’s a very interesting documentary!!! :+1:

4 Likes

@Maranatha I have been debating on which to watch first: the documentary or the prophecy updates I missed.

I like your suggestion, it’s good. I do that sometimes with the updates. With little kids you get interrupted a lot. Also, five hours is long so breaking that up makes sense anyways.

It’s funny how sometimes we just get intimidated by the length and write it off though.

Good suggestion!

5 Likes

@AngelWarrior
My advice is follow the money!

Yeah, but trouble is, today there are “credible” seeming stories from just about every opposing point of view on the 9/11 details. There can be some channels (youtube and/or Rumble) from each opposing side capable of modifying videos and re-posting them, to spin things as “facts” to support their viewpoints. Then, researchers (in good faith) cite those videos that fit their own narratives, and believe all opposing evidence is probably “fake”. I believe researchers on all sides are unknowingly subject to be deceived by fake 9/11 videos, which they in good faith then pass on to others. I have personally downloaded videos from youtube and modified them using video editing software (never for nefarious purposes, and never for anything related to 9/11). While anyone can learn to do that, I believe that most people don’t, as most don’t have the time unless they work within the industry. So, many people can be unknowingly deceived by internet “evidence”.
Although most people probably know about CGI, green screens, etc, many are clueless about other ways that audio and video recordings can be manipulated.

Example: The expert lady in aforementioed video mentions existence of “Flt 11”, yet one of JD’s points was that there was “no Flt 11”. I spent lots of time going to the source site of JD’s “no Flt 11” document, (I was curious) but was unable to find that page. . . not to take sides as to whether there was or was not a Flt 11, but only to illustrate how two serious people can believe and cite differing “facts”. Even if such an archived page does exist, that’s not proof it was never modified.
I personally don’t care whether there was or was not a Flt 11 document, but only that I was unable to retrieve it.

It seems to me that it is sufficient to mention that 9/11 had
evil conspirators behind it (some within our own government),
and leave it at that. Debating the details of how it was or was not pulled off has already shown to cause strife between some members of the church body. Satan must be delighted with the distraction all this has been causing.

5 Likes

@elar
Hello, you may have a point there…I don’t want to sound like I’m saying two different things on here or worse playing “devil’s advocate”: I’m not.

…but I have heard arguments both ways on this issue, and I think they both have merit.

I have been praying about these things that may be “rabbit holes” as they are often called…and I even question my participation on a forum.

But I do receive lots of wisdom on here…the absence of a home church Bible study is filled by being able to ask people on here.

But should we delve into what is false so much? Or are we exposing truth more than we are, as some say, causing nom-biblical division?

I don’t know.

As long as we are polite about our disagreements and are pointing to THE truth i.e. Jesus…so far I can’t see a problem with exploring these documents and resources, prayfully, and exposing evil.

So far that is my somewhat tenuous stance on this.

Good points though Raymond.

8 Likes

Agreed. I think where JD ultimately is 100% right is which ever way you turn 9/11… it causes division and is full of demonic deception. I remember the local paper on 9/12/01. (Trenton, NJ) it had an aerial view photo of the smoke cloud rising above the towers that literally looked like the face of satan. Just like the weeks after March 17,2020 life came to a stand still. And as people gradually began to live their lives again God used this evil for good. Many have been saved by these events. I know that showing ourselves to be walking in love with one another and expressing joy for the hope we have in Jesus’ promise to bring us where he is … is the easiest way to continue to fearlessly face whatever this world decides to throw at us! :blush::two_hearts::heart::pray:

7 Likes

I watched the 5 hour Sept 11/Pearl Harbour video yesterday and previously watched the Rebecca Roth video explaining what likely happened to the people on the planes. Tons of information with very compelling arguments to explain the events of 9/11.

As I thank pastor J.D. for his boldness and bravery to illustrate deception using the 9/11 incident, I want to acknowledge all the time and effort he puts into research before he jumps off the high diving board. I think we are looking at a minimum of 7 hours spent reviewing these two videos alone. Add to that, all the time spent reading all the other articles.

Pastor J.D, I pray in the name of my precious Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, that God will protect you, your family and your church from all manifestations of evil arising from the enemy. I thank you again for your unflinching resolve to lead the flock into truth. I see the light of Christ shine through you, and witness how you agonize at times to share the difficult things that the Holy Spirit has put on your heart. God bless you Pastor J.D.

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing this video even though it makes me feels nauseated to realize how much and for how long we have been lied to.

8 Likes

---------------------------------

“This is by far the creepiest potential vaxxident we’ve covered, probably because the entire thing was caught on tape. It was the afternoon of September 27 in Küçükminare, Sivas Province, Turkey. Bus driver Mr. Ömer Odabaşı appeared to suddenly have his soul sucked out of him. He lost control of the bus and crashed. Mr. Odabaşı then started having convulsions once the bus came to a stop.”

Be careful of taking public transportation.

2 Likes

An Intro: Observing the Jabbed SlantRight 2.0: An Intro: Observing the Jabbed

4 Likes

and well deserved

“Character gets built on struggles,” he told WND. “When you have to face situations where you don’t have enough to eat, when your family has reached the last of the last. Those are the things that are either going to make you or break you.”

Robinson said he begins his public talks thanking “his Lord and savior Jesus Christ” because he’s not a perfect man and owes everything good in his life to God.

1 Like