★ Requests for: ABCs... Billboards | Business Cards | Templates | Designs ★

wow @BKP / Brenda - inspired ideas.

Thanks for all the info…I have never looked into this Thread…so sorry now.
Amazing work guys.
May MANY come to salvation through all this.
Praise Jesus only!!

3 Likes

PRAISE GOD sooo many people i see almost everyday i ask them if they know Jesus and they say yes! I just keep passing these out to whomever might need one! i LOVE these designs!!!
:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: thank you for these beautiful designs! @fluidicice

5 Likes

Thanks @Kina1234 !! So glad you stopped by, absolutely I hope the resources will reach many!

@BKP Hey Brenda, Interesting thought and thanks for commenting. I feel the ABCs are aimed at being simple enough for new believers to become saved and don’t need altering for a few reasons.

My thoughts are:

1. Simplicity - Calling them the ABCDEF’s are going to get a bit tricky, and as a designer I will quickly run out of space to add those extra letters.

2. Mark of the Beast - Those who take the mark will be willingly allying themselves against God since God will be known to be real by this point. Hence saying not to get the Mark is a moot point since believers will already know to stay far away from it. Those with the Mark will want nothing to do with God and they probably already live in sin.

3. Your “E” only applies to the Jews in Judea since this occurs at the point of the tribulation. It’s also quite ambiguous since it may cause people in the U.S.A. or Britain to head to the mountains.

(A question I have is - how will the unbelieving Jews know to flee if they only realize that this antichrist isn’t God and haven’t ever read the New Testament yet. Only after the abomination of desolation they begin to read the scriptures… Jason? Twi? )

1. The aim of the ABCs is to get people saved who don’t know scripture yet. From then on it’s their point to read the Bible and study how to best follow the laws of God.

I could design it, perhaps if you still want it I could add your alterations as smaller text at the bottom of the ABCs - but without the extra letters?

3 Likes

They look amazing Stacey Great work! Praise the Lord.
I hope it will lead many to salvation, I leave mine at every opportunity and put them in mailboxes I feel led to. (Which is legal here)
Who did you print them with and what country are you in?

Keep up the great work!

In Christ,
Chris

1 Like

Thanks Chris!

I got them printed at Staples in Oklahoma City. 250 printed! great idea about the mailboxes, i plan on doing that! Where are you from @fluidicice ? God bless

In Christ’s love,
Stacey

1 Like

Thanks - all good points and I understand what you are saying. I am just wondering how those that are left behind would know what to do, but I will just pray about it some more and see what God leads. As I started, it was just a thought that kept coming to mind (originated in a dream) but I certainly understand the need for simplicity and the space limitation - and I certainly wasn’t requesting the ABC’s all be altered, just perhaps a separate version.

1 Like

@staceylovesJesus Just seeing your comment now, Stacey.
At the end of one Bible Prophecy Update , Pastor JD asked people living in USA :us: not to put tracts in private mail boxes because it is illegal to do so.
Perhaps it would be a good idea if Pastor announced this more often.
Chris (and I) both live in Australia :kangaroo: where we are allowed to do so.

I hope you won’t be upset if you’ve already done this . If you didn’t know, you couldn’t help it.

Blessings,

Pax :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thanks @Pax

i haven’t done this yet thank God you told me this now so i know. May God bless you and may God keep you :yellow_heart:

and you’ve planted the seeds :seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

@staceylovesJesus I need your help for some screenshots on This topic

Can I use following pictures? @fluidicice

1 Like

But be careful to not burn the bridge or to turn is back from God if he/she is already religious

Hey Hotchi, you can use anything I’ve created, but it might be better if I modify I specifically for your purpose if you like one of the designs. Let me know if you need any edits done on any of the designs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you can give me the pictures of the 2 flyers, I think it’s enough for the screenshots :+1:

Hello I want to print the abc cards off just like the ones you did…How can I get a file for the printer?
Ross

1 Like

Hi Ross, @easyasABC

Welcome back to the forum!
i had mine done in a office supply store in Oklahoma City. @fluidicice Chris may be able to answer your questions.

are they the size of a business card? Chris?

1 Like

Thank you Stacey I see who you are talking about now, Have a blessed evening.

1 Like

Thank you! yes, mine are the size of a business card.

Hey @easyasABC Ross,
Welcome back, it’s great to see you again!

Sorry for the delay - I had a busy day yesterday. Did you find the cards you’re looking for?
Yep the cards are all in a globally recognised business card format, 3.5”x2" or 9cmx5.5cm metric.

If you can find a business card printing shop nearby you can bring these designs and have them printed easily - but make sure you download the (BC) versions with the extra space around the outside.

Happy to help more if you’re confused and I’ll be able to respond more readily now.

May the Lord bless you on your outreach to the lost :slight_smile:
Chris

1 Like