September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

So are we supposed to get the truth from an unreliable Web site when many have stated that they actually saw the planes themselves? :thinking:

I was on jury duty in New Jersey that day and the judge reported a small plane hit one of the towers, before it was later reported on the news that it was a passenger jet. That is because from New Jersey it looked like a small plane.

Controlled demolition to take the buildings down may be true, but there were actually planes! :+1:

2 Likes

I have a question. :thinking:

Is Satan only able to deceive those “who do not have ears to hear” so to speak, or can Satan deceive anyone? Another way to say it is, are those “Who have ears to hear” immune to deception?

1 Like

Bitchute has some deceptive, lying videos, just like youtube. Bitchute
doesn’t censor like youtube does, so at least Bitchute is a better place to get some truth out there in situations where youtube won’t allow it … however, one must exercise the same dilligence in research. Some
of the liars on youtube, also put false nonsense on Bitchute.

4 Likes

I really dont know why are you still riding a horse that is already dead. This discussion leads to … nothing. Nothing good comes from it and I personally dont care if they were planes or missiles. I really dont. Because I know we will know the truth in the future one day. Thats enough for me.

12 Likes

Aah I am getting your point. Didnt think of it. Like you said, Bitchute is like any other media platform. It can be a good or bad source. But I wont say it is always a trusted source neither an always bad source.

8 Likes

For what it’s worth…

7 Likes

It’s no more trustworthy than youtube or the rest of the internet. :butgod:

Anyway, I’m just explaining where to find the links, as it was asked about above. Your battle isn’t mine.

Joshua 5:13
Now when Joshua was by Jericho, he looked up, and behold, a man was standing opposite him with his drawn sword in his hand, and Joshua went to him and said to him, “Are you for us or for our adversaries?”

12 Likes

I hope this clears up misinformation that is being put out by other pastors who still believe what was said in the most recent post by Pastor Brandon Holthause. I’m not trying to bring division, but when someone is so blatantly wrong, I feel like I must address this.

RHC Bakersfield “Conspiracy Theories Ruin Our Credibility” Pastor Brandon says there’s no proof of demolition and no architects that confirm demolition. WRONG!!

Bitchute: “The Hour of the Time Supplemental #044 ‘Seven’” posted September 11, 2022. University of Alaska Fairbanks Structural Engineering Professor, Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey explains it all and documents. In order to understand what happened to the WTC Twin Towers, you must understand WTC building 7. This video does that.

9/11 Building 7 - Martin Noakes 9/11 Building 7 - Martin Noakes - YouTube

9/11 911- SUSAN LINDAUER CIA- CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE WTC TOWERS - WHAT WAS USED 9/11 911- Susan Lindauer CIA- controlled demolition of the WTC towers - what was used

!!! NEVER FORGET THIS INTERVIEW!!!
Amir Tsarfati: Covid Vaccines, Faith, and The End Times Amir Tsarfati: Covid Vaccines, Faith, and The End Times - YouTube

“William Cooper Predicts 911: It won’t be Osama Bin Laden”

Rebekah Roth discusses 9/11, the hacker information, the Freedom of Information Act Data and why you are not being told the truth about 9/11.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PrqWUv5PxWps/Share information that doesn’t require conversation. Your topic will be locked 5 mins after posting.

3 Likes

I hope this clears up misinformation that is being put out by other pastors who still believe what was said in the most recent post by Pastor Brandon Holthause. I’m not trying to bring division, but when someone is so blatantly wrong, I feel like I must address this.

RHC Bakersfield “Conspiracy Theories Ruin Our Credibility” Pastor Brandon says there’s no proof of demolition and no architects that confirm demolition. WRONG!!

Rumble

Conspiracy Theories Ruin Our Credibility [Prophecy Update]

Today, in the Age of Apostasy, there are many conspiracy theories that are deceiving people and causing them follow cleverly invented stories which lead them from the truth and for the Christians hurt

Bitchute: “The Hour of the Time Supplemental #044 ‘Seven’” posted September 11, 2022. University of Alaska Fairbanks Structural Engineering Professor, Dr. J. Leroy Hulsey explains it all and documents. In order to understand what happened to the WTC Twin Towers, you must understand WTC building 7. This video does that.

BitChute

The HOUR of the TIME Supplemental #044 “SEVEN”

“Supplemental” videos are non HOTT-made or related vids I believe make a great addition to this channel (and are a great way to show support for other channels & content creators who deserve your attention), so please excuse these breaks from the…

9/11 Building 7 - Martin Noakes 9/11 Building 7 - Martin Noakes - YouTube

9/11 911- SUSAN LINDAUER CIA- CONTROLLED DEMOLITION OF THE WTC TOWERS - WHAT WAS USED 9/11 911- Susan Lindauer CIA- controlled demolition of the WTC towers - what was used

!!! NEVER FORGET THIS INTERVIEW!!!
Amir Tsarfati: Covid Vaccines, Faith, and The End Times Amir Tsarfati: Covid Vaccines, Faith, and The End Times - YouTube

“William Cooper Predicts 911: It won’t be Osama Bin Laden”

Rebekah Roth discusses 9/11, the hacker information, the Freedom of Information Act Data and why you are not being told the truth about 9/11.

Deeper Inside the 9/11Truth

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PrqWUv5PxWps/Share information that doesn’t require conversation. Your topic will be locked 5 mins after posting.

1 Like

AT TIMES, " But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." Matt 16:23

3 Likes

A GREAT GUIDE TO FILTER WHAT WE READ OR WATCH

“But the [wisdom from above] is first pure [morally and spiritually undefiled], then peace-loving [courteous, considerate], gentle, reasonable [and willing to listen], full of compassion and good fruits. It is unwavering, without [self-righteous] hypocrisy [and self-serving guile].”

James 3:17 AMP :mega:
:dove:

8 Likes

Ok, this is being posted as it is very applicable to the back and forth on 9/11, also includes chem trails, flat earth etc.

Brandon covers conspiracy vs conspiracy theories and these are all addressed.

Not trying to make assumptions but he indirectly addresses people that believe 9/11 was an inside job, the no planes… and so on.

We are in the days where it’s imperative that we uphold our brothers and sisters and unify as Christ followers , not an ecumenical unity , but under truth. Unfortunately, truth is getting muddled it seems on some of these issues causing what seems to be an unnecessary divide.

I’d like to say the “ let’s agree to disagree “ on these non salvation topics but some can’t seem to also do that.

6 Likes

I too don’t want to cause division, just trying to state the facts with my opinion as reasonably as possible. In my opinion, that division already exists, so I am not trying to take sides as much as possible. I do have my flesh of bias in me and I’m not a great writer, so forgive me for any pops up in this reply.

------REPLY------
Yes, I too watched this Rumble video from Pastor Brandon Holthaus, indicating that the source of the 9/11 conspiracy is anti-semitic and it hurts the preaching of the gospel.

There was also a scolding on Alex Jones (whom I also listen to) about what he wrongly said about Sandy Hook. Alex Jones has admitted and repented many times about what he had done. He knows he is going to pay the price via money damages. However, the issue is that the damages are too extensive and that the opposition wants him and his company ruined completely.

In my opinion, we can’t just disregard all of the other stuff that has been substantiated. There are now many prophecy update pastors who are now mentioning New World Order, the Great Reset, and Agenda 2030, stuff that Alex Jones has discussed many years ago when it was not fashionable. Now it is fashionable; the globalists are not hiding it anymore, thus the reason why the meme hashtag #AlexJonesWasRight is growing.

There are many times Alex Jones tells his audience that he is not some prophet. That he is just done much research on this matter for a long time, finding documentation on this at least 100 years back. So it is right to ruin a man simply due to one bad error in judgment with Sandy Hook?

I’m at the point of confusion as to whom is correct on this issue. I do not deny that there is wrongful anti-semitism and racism out there. I agree with that. However, you can’t disregard the Jewish-American community having bad PR due to these “bad apples” out there - George Soros, the Hollywood Elites, Jeffrey Epstein, Soviet Union communists, etc. I’m not saying it’s right; that is just the perception nowadays.

There is one major concern I observed from the right wing. There are significant Trump supporters rejecting Trump when he spent significant time with the Middle East peace process, asking why spending all that time and money on Israel instead of Making America Great Again by building a simple 4 billion dollar wall on the southern border?

This is a touchy subject mainly due to a lack of knowledge of both biblical and historical nature. I usually share J.D. Farag and other prophecy updates with friends and family, especially when the YouTube videos were not censored. One friend of mine responded back with “Are You a Zionist?” which implies being a political radical. He also sent me loads of articles where Israelis have hate crimes against Christians in Israel. It was hard to answer that question.

I wish many pastors would deal with these issues, but we are living in the Laodicean age (lukewarm churches) that don’t address these issues. If we were more engaged about this subject matter, there could be better means of handling it and thus giving us more spiritual weapons for our testimony. It’s unfortunate to find out about the truth of many holidays from the Jehovah Witnesses, Roman Catholics mixing biblical and pagan practices together) instead of our own local churches.

I can’t wait when all of this confusion is eventually cleaned up by JESUS when HE comes back. It’s harder on a daily basis to keep track of what is right and wrong.

GOD BLESS!

----REFERENCE----

Rumble: www.rumble.com
Channel: RHCBakersfield
Title: Conspiracy Theories Ruin Our Credibility [Prophecy Update]
Conspiracy Theories Ruin Our Credibility [Prophecy Update]

1 Like

I am not in a battle. :heart:

I just want those who are interested to know the truth that there were planes. If no ones believe me that’s OK, but I want to share the truth that I know and really just want everyone to think for themselves and not just go along with what was said.

Pastor JD has told us many times to research and come to our own conclusions and not to just take his word for it. This is what I am encouraging people to do.

6 Likes

I just saw that Brandon posted that update. I haven’t watched it yet but did notice the words “no proof.” I went down the rabbit hole and watched over two hours of Bitchute’s “Red Pill” documentary. It was compelling and filled with facts about how buildings collapse, the temperatures necessary to melt steel, how the planes wouldn’t have been able to just slice through the building, etc. There was even an interview with a guy from FEMA who told the reporter they got to NYC on Monday, the day before the attacks! The reporter said Tuesday and he corrected her and said, “No it was Monday.” What the heck?

Having said this, I want to warn you about the second part of the documentary. In this part they go into a theory that it was all the fault of Netanyahu and the Jews, all planned by them because they hate America. There were also some offensive, anti-Semitic remarks posted in the Comments section. I posted one telling them the Lord loves Israel and the Jewish people, these comments are outrageous and horrible, etc. I got BLOCKED from further posts!

After seeing the blatant anti-Israel stuff, I am now questioning the credibility of everything I saw in the first half. I was sickened by what I saw in the beginning of the second part, and I didn’t finish watching. I’m now out of the rabbit hole. I don’t see the point in this. It led me to a dark place. By the way, there were some Holocaust deniers showing in other videos on Bitchute, so for this reason, I agree with what Brandon is saying in warning us not to go down this road.

2 Likes

That can be done if were talking doctrine, using scripture as the Bereans.

Kind of hard to do with an personal opinion on 9/11, using bitchute , and the fake media as a guide.

Could it be true? YES
Could it be false? YES
Was satan behind it? YES
Does satan lie? YES

:dove:

10 Likes

Pastor JD stated in the 911 Prophecy Update that we should verify what he stated for ourselves. So he is not just speaking of doctrine.

2 Likes

Cuddlesam, I appreciate your efforts. Personally, I’m honestly not dwelling on this issue. I can only rely on the settled Truth found through Christ. That’s where I need to dwell and be much in prayer. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

On a lighter note, when this thread gets up to 666 post will something weird happen? :thinking:

3 Likes

I am really praying we can all just stop posting on this topic. There is nothing good coming from it. Dallas posted that a long time ago. Let’s move on. We have many things to do in these last days. Blessings to you all today.

11 Likes