September 17, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Just Wait For The Lord

So would it be bad of me to shout out a resounding, “I TOLD YOU SO”? now that the feast everyone seemed to be betting their life on is over and the big bruhaha at the UN is over and we are still here?

It begs the question do all those pinning their hope on an escape right away really trust in the Lord. Do they not fully understand the simple phrase, “no man knows the hour or day”? It ain’t like a freeway sign that says 120 miles to the Rapture and we are doing 60 mph so we can count it down. Nope the signs are there for us to see that it is coming and close but not one of them tells us exactly when.

Are there not more important things Jesus told us to do in the world than try and figure out some date? I truly hope and pray that this would finally get put to rest. Yes the rapture is close from what we have been told of them coming with greater frequency and stronger intensity. Yet there is a little thing that seems to be overlooked in Mathew 24:6 for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. Why is that so hard to understand? It is simple plain language.

As the title of the thread says “Just Wait For The Lord.” Seems we got a lot impatient people around the world that can’t wait. Kind of borders on disobedience when you think about it.

Last time I looked there were a lot of commandments that need atteding to, preaching the gospel, taking care of the widows, orphaned and visiting the inprisoned, you know things that show the love of Jesus to the world. Nope that all gets tossed to the side while people bicker over where does the statement “no man knows they hour or day” apply the rapture or the end of the tribulation period. Instead we got Christians trying to figure out who the a/c may be. Bad news no one will know until he is revealed and not a moment sooner and none of us know when that will be.

The problem is we got a lot of Christians think they are playing the part of Mary when in fact thaty are a bunch of Marthas and don’t even realize it. They busy themselves with the non essentials and cover it up calling it eschatology study.

Now I realize this is going to rub a lot of raw nerve endings the wrong way. I fully expect to get flagged and get a knock on my messaging door from the MODs. I just pray that before that happens many wake up and realize Jesus was not kidding when he said, "no man(woman) knows the hour or day. Trust Jesus a little more and you will be surprised at the things He still has to show us.

Okay Mods if you get complaint’s just do what you have to do and remove the post. I am sure you will get a complaint that this was not done in love. I can’t change people’s minds that, that wa not the case because in truth from the bottom of heart it is. I hope and pray that people wake up and start to really trust God in deed not just with so much lip service.

10 Likes