September 18,2022: Bible Prophecy Update - A September to Remember

It should all be read…however this is very interesting…

10. We note that pluralism in terms of differences in skin color, gender, race, language and culture are expressions of the wisdom of God in creation. Religious diversity is permitted by God and, therefore, any coercions to a particular religion and religious doctrine is unacceptable.

4 Likes

---------------------------------

Pro-freedom activist and author Marc Morano explains how COVID lockdowns were a mere precursor to the climate lockdowns now being discussed by our elites. Morano also suggests practical ways to fight the ongoing implementation of the Great Reset agenda.

5 Likes

i find this very encouraging by brother Chooch! :arrow_down::+1:t2:

Listening to Pastor JD in this video is extra encouraging! :grin:

8 Likes

@NamDoc
Preach it from the rooftops Brother. You are right . It is a great article.
Eyes on the Word of God, Ears tuned to the Holy Spirit. Be on guard always. Test everything.

8 Likes

@staceylovesJesus
Love your encouraging heart dear sister ! :heart:
Agape,
Ken

7 Likes

@YosemiteMountainMan thanks Ken :slightly_smiling_face: you’re always kind to me.
God bless you! :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

I don’t understand why people are placing so much stock in what a German legislator said, especially given that he apparently meant Feb. 24th, not September 24th.

And the Jewish holiday happens every year, so why is this year any different? This looks like date-setting (guessing) to me.

3 Likes

@Cryptic17

Hi Eileen,

Because he could have made a Freudian slip

Freudian slip - Noun

An unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

In psychoanalysis, a Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that occurs due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought.

And the Jewish holiday happens every year, so why is this year any different? This looks like date-setting (guessing) to me.

Because when you take a look at the sum of all the worldly events as they unfold at breakneck speed one can surmise that we are right at the door of the Rapture.

September 24th -25th – 26th has always been considered a high alert time. Pastor JD explained this in his update as no man knows the exact hour for the moon to be in the right position for the feast to start. It is different every year. The parallel being the Feast of Trumpets vs the Trumpet call of God to bring us home.

You are right. People do attempt to date set all the time I personally discourage it. Pastor JD made it clear that he was not date setting. On the other hand, there is nothing wrong with getting excited and looking up ALL the time for our redemption to arrive.

I hope this helps.

Agape,

Ken

6 Likes

Yes you are not wrong but this is for ears to hear. And some ears really want to believe that 24th September is THE day. I have given up to try to argue.

I just wait for the 25th and the first posting how someone is disappointed that it was not the day.

To say at first its not date setting but then otherwise argue it is a high alert time because of a jewish date is date setting.

2 Likes

@kris
Hi Kristina,

The key word is ALL.
We should be looking up all the time, not just this weekend.
There is no contradiction as intended.
That is how one receives a watchers crown.
Agape,
Ken

10 Likes

Sorry wrong thread.

So what happens when I’m looking up while driving? Maybe a wreck ? Just wondering ? :smiley:

1 Like

That looks like a chemtrail to me.

Catherine

2 Likes

@Rrush
Hi Ralph,
Good to see you around !

Surly you are funnin me.
Any ex missionary-married to a preachers kid would know to go ask his wife?
giphy

1 Like

Any thing I ask my wife is never forgotten :joy: :rofl: :joy: :pray:

2 Likes

Ps - always looking for …… MARANATHA

2 Likes

@Rrush
Amen ! But that is always for our good…isn’t it?

On second thought maybe you should not say anything.

But you did ask a valid question for those who might not understand.
What does looking up mean?
I would say it is a state of mind of being ready to go, and having the idea in the back of our minds that it is about to happen at any second.
But definitely not looking up while driving.

But if it suddenly clouds up the entire sky and darkens the sun while driving?
Install a bumper sticker on the car.
“Danger No driver in the event of Rapture”.
They will not be there to have a collision. LOL

7 Likes

Greatidea :rofl: :rofl: :pray: :latin_cross: :ok_hand: :+1:

2 Likes

For sure it won’t be long! :pray::heart::dove:https://leohohmann.com/2022/09/20/transhumanism-is-the-n

2 Likes

Watch and pray…

5 Likes