September 18,2022: Bible Prophecy Update - A September to Remember

6 Likes

Such a beautiful painting and such Truth to just be " Still and know that I AM God"
Thanks @FoxMan
Maranatha

6 Likes

Busy watching right now.
I am so happy you had a blessed weekend dear @staceylovesJesus

5 Likes

with all due respect, this is a loaded thing to say. (“the next major prophetic event” ??)

I’ve seen you post many other detailed comments before, for like 2 years now, pretty much date-setting as to rapture, over and over… at this point, I don’t understand how you can so confidently say such things after all your false alarms.

not trying to stir up strife, but after all these times you’ve said such things with different dates, I’m wondering why you continue to act all excited over dates when they never come to pass as you predict, with such fervency. that’s what’s bothers me- not the predictions themselves, but your fervency- treating them as if you really know it each time. if I have some misconception here, I apologize, just tired of all the excitement in your posts that used to get me excited, for nothing. it’s deflating to me as a believer who is trying to understand prophecy.

if I seem to be misguided in my comments here, I’ll come to delete or edit it at that point. thank you for reading. I’ve held my tongue a long time and don’t want to jump to conclusions - I can be bad about that at times. and I’ve enjoyed your comments. just getting a bad vibe at this point and want to address it.

7 Likes

Please dont delete your post, because its what I am feeling to. I am tired about these “sensational” postings which are changing constantly their date (after the one that was set, passed by and nothing happened) and will set many believers around the world “on fire” again for these dates.

I always expect some sort of apology when after the date nothing happened. But the truth is, the poster (dont call any name - its a general observation) is going offline just to “pop up” when the next date is in sight - posting the same story again.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Nah, no reason to delete, I get what your saying. It’s hard to ignore possible times in the hope the people talking about such n such date may be right. The excitement of possibly going home soon always gets to me and when we are still here I am always disappointed.

But I think the important thing to remember is, Jesus is faithful to His word. He said He would come back, and we can look around and see the signs to know that moment is getting closer. So even if some gets excited over a day, a time, or some event and they are proven wrong. We rest in the truth of Gods word. Jesus is coming back for us, so even though man may disappoint us by being wrong with their predictions/guesses. Jesus will never disappoint us and in His perfect timing, He will call us home.

22 Likes

@Matthew82

The Holy Spirit had you knock this one out of the ball park with a home run, bases loaded Mat.
The truth sets us all free as we look up.
Agape,
Ken

19 Likes

My wife and I watch you from Houston Texas.
Here is a link to what I received today from the DOJ
concerning Digital Currency…
Justice Department Announces Report on Digital Assets and Launches Nationwide Network

3 Likes
1 Like

Found this on Duck duck go search engine.

6 Likes

@waytruthlifeJesus

Hello Catherine,

Welcome back to Pastor JD’s Forum,

Many of us consider this forum our online church, and we treat it as such.

Many come from all over the world just to have their say both with their pros and cons, some posting good information, and some posting information that has not been vetted yet. They are not necessarily of us yet, so please keep that in mind.

There is a lot to do here besides posting and reading comments, please feel free to look around. You will also find many teaching sermons by our pastors on the main Web Page.

Your post on:

Moderna’s mRNA Operating System: “The Software of Life”

Is the exact thing that Pastor JD was speaking about in today’s sermon. It is a great find thanks for posting it.

Our mods are fantastic people and stand ready to answer any of your questions should they come up.

Agape,

Ken

8 Likes

The Big Reset Movie I posted tdy has documented “software of life” straight from horse mouth ( 1 hr 36 min mark )

and a chilling prediction…

3 Likes

Yeah but Rudolf Steiner was a Satanist himself, because he believed in Spiritism. Not a good source.

He founded the esoteric Waldorf School, a School in which I was going from the 9th - 12th (last) class of my life.

7 Likes

Thanks @Kris , for the info on him.

3 Likes

I would like to ask this question: the pic i took this morning, is it chem trail above?

Only single line I saw. Thanks.

1 Like

Good catch @Kris Satan can prophecy also.

Acts 16:16 [paraphrase] One day as we were going down to the place of prayer, we met a slave girl who had a spirit that enabled her to tell the future. She earned a lot of money for her masters by telling fortunes. She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, and they have come to tell you how to be saved.”
This went on day after day until Paul got so exasperated that he turned and said to the demon within her, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And instantly it left her."
:dove:

14 Likes
  • [[[disclaimer]]]… Posted for informational purposes and not directed to anyone on the forum, but to the forum,…as God is my witness, just a GREAT article, for the times we are living in.

As a Christian I have been deceived by satan in the past, when it occurred, I thought I was following God, it was only after the fact that it became evident. ANYONE can be lead astray, but no Christian can be lost to it, we have a Savior who won’t allow it. " if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matt. 24…

Being deceived has NOTHING to do with one’s level of intelligence.

:dove: :butgod_dark:

22 Likes

:slight_smile:

It still is a valid point of reference in that it shows what they were thinking of either directly or indirectly a hundred years ago during the last major “pandemic”.

Today’s work is just an extension of that thought carried out by successors.

9 Likes

sorry Posted in wrong thread

1 Like