September 19, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

MUST WATCH!!! Funeral Director John O’Looney Blows the Whistle on Covid (bitchute.com)

9 Likes

I agree with ya there, Brian.

2 Likes

Twi,

Can you share what region this sign is posted in ?

Thank You so much : )

2 Likes

Another High Impact Pastor JD Prophecy Update, WoW.

My heart melted in a joyous way listening to all those Testimonies.

Pastor JD has such a big impact on my daily life and keeps me focused on what is most important, as I’m sure is the case with most in this forum.

Also, I don’t know how others gather their news, I rely on my trusted Pastor / Teachers above all with some daily trusted sites. Pastor JD sets the tone many times for my upcoming week.

14 Likes

It’s a little place called the Whistle Stop Cafe in Mirror, Alberta, Canada.

9 Likes

You must watch this!

Please don’t even consider taking the jab!!

8 Likes

21 Likes

We are in the same boat. Hubby took the shot, I will not. I truly believe the Lord is protecting me. I am also taking (and have been for a while) many supplements like Zinc, Vit D3, Vit C, Tumeric, Cinnamon, and a few others that I’ve been taking for years in the battle to keep my brain cancer stable. Technically (by the numbers), I shouldn’t even be here with my diagnosis. But I know it is by the Grace of God that I’m still here. So I’m trusting that the Lord will protect me. And if I do get sick, then there is a reason, and He will show me the way to proceed.

32 Likes

The shedding is not a respiratory condition so, no a mask would not help. You do need to take all of the recommended supplements to strengthen your immune system. I use duckduckgo instead of google to search for information. It does not need to be downloaded to use it. There are so many very good Doctors who are trying to inform the public about the dangers and the solutions for living in health. God Bless you and keep you in good health.

13 Likes

This Prophecy Update is focused on the jab, so hopefully, I’m not out of line for what I’m writing here.

It is abundantly obvious that the jab is not a vaccine of any sort. I don’t even see it as an “experimental vaccine”, it is more in-line with a forced global compliance initiative that will scare, disable, and kill many.

Not only for the ill effects we know about, but what about the EXEMPTIONS for the federal upper hierarchy (USPS, Congress, etc.) and of course, the migrants.

This is a blatant Psi-Op that has the vaccinated and indoctrinated via the Main Stream Media doing the societal fight for them.

If there were a True Test that could be given to Fauci, Gates, Pelosi, Biden (and the usual suspects) and their families to verify their vaX status, it would surprise nobody that none of them have taken the vaX.

If it were possible, I would then move to have them and all their families to take the vaX and then if they had complications, we would assure them with the “comfort” that they would be put on a ventilator and be given Remdisivir :skull_and_crossbones:

Yes, of course, “they” would never allow this confrontation to happen, but if it did, this is where the COVID Psi-Op would STOP !

13 Likes

THE WHOLE WORLD IS READING THE BIBLE RIGHT NOW, THEY JUST DON’T KNOW IT!

The Covid-Driven Global Takeover Exposes the Real Threat of the Contrived ‘Climate Change’ Agenda!

A global assault on humanity that is unprecedented in history, expansion of the ‘reset’ (takeover) of society is ramping up to epoch proportions. With this will come an onslaught of claimed globalists to frighten the masses into even more panic; the leading one before and after the ‘Covid’ hoax is complete, will likely remain the ridiculously named fraud called man-made ‘climate change.’ In fact, this has already begun, but will vastly escalate over the next few months and beyond in my opinion. At some point, ‘climate change’ will likely be disclosed as the core issue at hand so far as those wishing to gain total control of the masses are concerned, replacing in importance in effect, the other fraudulent tools of tyranny such as ‘virus pandemics,’ but not eliminating them as part of depopulation and control.

This scenario has been planned and played out for decades, but is now getting into a very advanced stage in this plot to alter life as we have known it; relegating humanity to a two-tiered societal shift that consists of a controlling class sometimes referred to as the global ‘elites,’ and a slave class made up of the masses. This is meant to culminate with the master class of claimed elites imposing a technocratic hierarchy so extreme as to eliminate freedom of the individual entirely via a communistic approach.

The fraudulent ‘Covid’ pandemic scare has been, and is now being used, to lockdown and cripple society. The predicted escalation of tyranny is ramping up aggressively in the forms of threats, mandates and blame against the ‘unvaccinated.’ The unvaccinated are now public enemy number one and the country’s highest terror threat according to the Biden administration. Biden ordered “sweeping new federal vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans — private-sector employees as well as health care workers and federal contractors — in an all-out effort to curb the surging COVID-19 delta variant.” He said: “We’ve been patient. But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us.” The unvaccinated minority “can cause a lot of damage, and they are.” This sounds like a threat of extreme force is imminent by the state against all that refuse to comply with these draconian and asinine poisonous injection orders.

In the midst of ‘Covid’ insanity, the agenda of ‘climate change’ is first and foremost on the minds of the globalists. In fact, this fake engineered pandemic or planndemic as i like to call it is being used to advance that agenda, and as stated by Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum: “Climate action must stay top of the global agenda as we emerge from COVID-19.” According to these nefarious globilists, ‘climate change’ is the real threat, and this ‘pandemic’ is “laying the groundwork for the efforts required to tackle climate change.” In addition, the climate and ‘Covid-19’ are considered to be completely interconnected and a convergence of crises.

The United Nations is parroting this same line of propaganda in saying that in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, our challenges are interconnected and can only be addressed through reinvigorated multilateralism with the UN at the center of our efforts. They have pledged to strengthen global governance for the sake of present and coming generations. The UN’s Secretary General stated that: “The Covid-19 pandemic has served as a wake-up call and with the climate crisis now looming, the world is experiencing its biggest shared test since the Second world War.”

The fraudulent ‘virus pandemic’ has led the most major agenda being sought by the globalists, which is climate change legislation and mandated climate policy used to destroy the economic and monetary systems, to destroy farming and agriculture, to eliminate the individual, and to reshape the world into a complete technocratically controlled global society that will solidify the completion of the 2030 Agenda.

Know also that God has a Great Reset called the Rapture of the Church; it will come upon the world like a snare, throw a monkey wrench into this planned godless global dictatorship, and everything on earth will go downhill from there.

In his Bible Prophecy Update on Sept. 5, 2021, J.D. Farag pointed out that globalists are using Covid and mandatory vaccinations to deceive people all over the world right now, this global deception is unlike anything the world has ever experienced, and the unprecedented nature of this global deception is a strong indication that the world is getting close to the Tribulation Period.

:black_small_square:︎Increase in intensity and frequency of natural disasters like birth pains: On Sept. 1, 2021, officials at the UN World Meteorological Org. released a report that says extreme weather events have increased fivefold over the last 50 years. According to the report, over the last 50 years, the world has averaged one weather-related disaster per day, killing 115 people per day and causing $202 million dollars in losses per day.

This current increase in the frequency and intensity of natural disasters is just a faint reminder of more horrible disasters during the Tribulation Period.

:black_small_square:︎Concerning the division of Israel and the Battle of Armageddon (Joel 3:2): On Aug. 27, 2021, Israeli Prime Min. Naftali Bennett met with Pres. Biden at the White House, and it is becoming clearer by the day that the Biden administration wants to divide Israel and Jerusalem.

:black_small_square:︎The Battle of Gog and Magog: Iran is now likely less than a month from having enough enriched uranium to produce a nuclear bomb!

Israel is isolated today and is running out of time, will have to go it alone, most likely preemptive a strike and depend upon God (Ezekiel 38:23), and this is a perfect fit with Bible prophecy!

UN CHIEF WARNS OF ‘BREAKDOWN OF GLOBAL ORDER’!:
Guterres said this “paralysis” extends far beyond COVID-19 to the failures to tackle the climate crisis and “our suicidal war on nature and the collapse of biodiversity,” the “unchecked inequality” undermining the cohesion of societies, and technology’s advances “without guard rails to protect us from its unforeseen consequences.”

He called for an immediate global vaccination plan implemented by an emergency task force, saying “investing $50 billion in vaccinations now could add an estimated $9 trillion to the global economy in the next four years.”

In the report outlining his vision “to fix” the world, Guterres said immediate action is needed to protect the planet’s “most precious” assets from oceans to outer space, to ensure it is livable, and to deliver on the aspirations of people everywhere for peace and good health.

The report proposes that a global Summit of the Future take place in 2023 that would not only look at all these issues but go beyond traditional security threats “to strengthen global governance of digital technology and outer space, and to manage future risks and crises,” he said.

He said the COVID-19 pandemic also exposed deficiencies in the global financial system.

To tackle these weaknesses and integrate the global financial system with other global priorities, Guterres proposed holding summits every two years of the 20 leading economies in the G20, the UN’s Economic and Social Council, the heads of international financial institutions including the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, and the UN secretary-general.

:black_small_square:︎World government: on Aug. 27, 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) released a lengthy document called the “Digital Documentation of Covid-19 Certificates: Vaccination Status.” It suggests specifications and guidance for many things, but one of the most important is the creation of a digital ID for everyone on earth.

When God’s Great Reset (the Rapture) takes place, Satan’s unrestrained men will accelerate the plan to warp speed, and every jot and tittle of Tribulation Period prophecy will be fulfilled!

The Christian’s redemption is fast drawing near and the globalist plan will soon go into full effect.

THE COUNTDOWN TO THE PERFECT PROPHECTIC STORM!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-countdown-to-the-perfect-prophetic-storm/

God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

13 Likes

Correct, it is not!
What is it?
It’s a gene therapy with nanotechnology designed to link humans to AI. So as AI can control humans. If you survive the transition that is.

9 Likes

On WED, August 4, Calvary Chapel in Reno had Amir Tsfarti as a guest speaker. There were 900 people in attendance. No empty seats, they had another room for the overflow. It was really uplifting. He’s very funny of course. I was glad that I went because after his stand on the JAB, I stopped watching him. I’m glad I heard his message that believer’s, regardless of what your stance is, have to come together.

By WED, August 11, my sister (60’s) had what we thought was a sinus headache. Friday I (60’s) had one. Her husband (older) got sick. We all were in the same house and none of us are JABBED. We quickly started hearing from other people and many people from church came down with the RONA. Pastor and all the office workers got it. They closed the church for 2 weeks (except Sun, I think) and fumigated the church. I actually went to the hospital. The doctor was very nice and gentle. The nurse came in after he left to do a PCR test and I said, “No, thank you, maybe next time.” When the doctor came back in he was not happy. He said I had the RONA. He didn’t offer me anything. I asked for SUDUFED because I had a lot of congestion and I was hoping that would dry it up. It did and I’m glad I asked for it. Everyone in the waiting room was coughing and I think they all had it to. At least the ones I talked to and I could overhear the conversations.

I know of one man who has died, he was in his 40’s and has a family. Some elderly died. One older lady made it, but she has permanent lung and heart damage. Another young man almost died. Another man (senior and in good shape) has been in the hospital for a month. Now he’s actually in aftercare because they needed his bed. He was expected to die. He came to Christ. His oxygen level has gone up to the 60’s and he’s walking.

I just got off the phone with a good friend. Her BIL, who’s unVAXed died. He was in his late 50’s and a surfer and in excellent shape. He knew Christ. His whole unVAXed family came down with it, but they’re ok. She has a friend who’s almost 300 pounds and she could barely breath and she went to the hospital. She made it through.

It seems like the men are having the worst time.

Anyone else care to share what is going on?

God Bless all of you.

6 Likes

My brothers have been taking Lysine, which is supposed to prevent people from getting it. I had the RONA in August. I know lots of people that had it and most of them that I know of were not JABBED. I just got off the phone with a friend and her BIL who is in excellent shape and a surfer, died from it. Most of the people I know who’ve died have been men. All ages. Most were in good shape. Take Lysine, Vitamin D, Zinc, I feel like I might be leaving something out. Please take supplements. Apparently it makes a difference.

4 Likes

I watched a vid earlier that was shared with me again. The first time i saw it was last year possibly earlier this year.
I wont upload it because the language at the end is not suitable.
It is an Italian doctor who has indicated he has a document that shows that Covid-19 is the name of the plan that the WEF gave this pandemic?? to depopulate the world.
C ertificate
O f
V accination
I
D
the vid i referred to is on Rumble and is from Awake Canada. The name is “the only proof anyone should need”
The doctor speaking created this vid in March 2020 and everytime it was loaded into FB, it was rapidly removed.

5 Likes

19 = AI. Artificial Intelligence.
(A is the first letter of the alphabet, i is the 9th.)

3 Likes

wow, thankyou. I didnt realize that. I will pass that on. God bless.

2 Likes

My husband took the shot too. I agree, avoiding would be detrimental to our marriage as well, although I did try for a bit because I was so mad. I thought hard about running far away, driving away to Florida, Texas, OK or some sanctuary state… But God…I was thinking about our savior Jesus Christ, would he avoid these people? Nope! He would hug them and love them! Darn it! :wink: So, I am trusting God to lead us and protect us even though I don’t understand; and this situation is…so difficult :disappointed: . So here I am, staying put. There are definitely changes in personality etc…small for now since this shot is recent. Lord have mercy, please pray for me.:pray:

13 Likes

My wife has to be around jabbed people at work, and keeps coming home sick. But what can be done?
We cannot avoid the vaccinated, they will be everywhere. Try to keep healthy is all we can do.
Mankind is broken. This is one great reason for Gods coming wrath, for what they have done to creation.
Jesus will take us out of here soon.

7 Likes

Thankyou for posting these videos. Very informative. Although I haven’t watched all of them, I did enjoy watching the Prophecy Conference from Fort Worth.

2 Likes